Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of March 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 5, 1946 was a Tuesday and it was the 64th day of the year 1946. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 138 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,160 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 886 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929J. B. Lenoir
- 1933Tommy Tucker
- 1959David Fury
- 1966Michael Irvin
- 1971Yuri Lowenthal
- 1974Jill Ritchie
- 1976Chiwoniso Maraire
- 1981Shugo Oshinari
- 1989Jake Lloyd
- 1995Jun Shison
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 5.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 5.
- 1713Frederick Cornwallis, English archbishop (d. 1783)
- 1933Tommy Tucker, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1982)
- 1959David Fury, American screenwriter and producer
- 1966Bob Halkidis, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1969Paul Blackthorne, English actor
- 1976Chiwoniso Maraire, Zimbabwean singer-songwriter (d. 2013)
- 1976Tim Sylvia, American mixed martial artist and wrestler
- 1983Édgar Dueñas, Mexican footballer
- 1986Ellen Whitaker, English horse rider
- 1989Sterling Knight, American actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1279The Livonian Order is defeated in the Battle of Aizkraukle by the Grand Duchy of Lithuania
- 1616Nicolaus Copernicus’s book De revolutionibus orbium coelestium is banned by the Catholic Church
- 1766Antonio de Ulloa, the first Spanish governor of Louisiana, arrives in New Orleans.
- 1868Mefistofele, an opera by Arrigo Boito receives its première performance at La Scala.
- 1872George Westinghouse patents the air brake.
- 1931The British Viceroy of India, Governor-General Edward Frederick Lindley Wood and Mohandas Gandhi (Mahatma Gandhi) sign an agreement envisaging the release of political prisoners and allowing salt to be freely used by the poorest members of the population.
- 1936First flight of Supermarine Spitfire advanced monoplane fighter aircraft in the United Kingdom.
- 1965March Intifada: A Leftist uprising erupts in Bahrain against British colonial presence.
- 1974Yom Kippur War: Israeli forces withdraw from the west bank of the Suez Canal.
- 2012Invisible Children launches the Stop Kony campaign with the release of Kony 2012.
View the complete list of historical events for March 5.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 5 and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Buff Bagwell, Eric Bogosian, J. David Shapiro, Michael York, Christopher Plummer, Marc Maron, Grace Jones, JeA, Leigh Hamilton, Derri Daugherty.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 5 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 5, 1946.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 26, 1992 – Jennette McCurdy, American actress and singer; July 10, 1946 – Sue Lyon, American actress; May 23, 1961 – Karen Duffy, American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,060