Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of March 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 5, 1948 was a Friday and it was the 65th day of the year 1948. It was the 10th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 260 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,768 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,923 days or 24.43 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 906 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 12, 1979.
If a dog named Elfie - a Belgian Tervuren breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 384 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Elfie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Elfie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1874Henry Travers
- 1922Pier Paolo Pasolini
- 1933Tommy Tucker
- 1938Paul Evans
- 1943Lucio Battisti
- 1956Marco Paolini
- 1959David Fury
- 1970John Frusciante
- 1976Chiwoniso Maraire
- 1984Aarthi Agarwal
View the complete list of March 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 5.
- 1585Frederick I, Landgrave of Hesse-Homburg (d. 1638)
- 1817Austen Henry Layard, English archaeologist, academic, and politician, Under-Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs (d. 1894)
- 1873Olav Bjaaland, Norwegian skier and explorer (d. 1961)
- 1930David Garth, American political advertising consultant (d. 2014)
- 1937Olusegun Obasanjo, Nigerian general and politician, 5th President of Nigeria
- 1949Leszek Błażyński, Polish boxer (d. 1992)
- 1955Julien Dray, French politician
- 1956Christopher Snowden, English engineer and academic
- 1976Šarūnas Jasikevičius, Lithuanian basketball player and coach
- 1984Aarthi Agarwal, American actress (d. 2015)
View the complete list of March 5 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters WDIEEHEYI? Check your answers here: Word scramble WDIEEHEYI. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1496King Henry VII of England issues letters patent to John Cabot and his sons, authorising them to explore unknown lands.
- 1868Mefistofele, an opera by Arrigo Boito receives its première performance at La Scala.
- 1872George Westinghouse patents the air brake.
- 1931The British Viceroy of India, Governor-General Edward Frederick Lindley Wood and Mohandas Gandhi (Mahatma Gandhi) sign an agreement envisaging the release of political prisoners and allowing salt to be freely used by the poorest members of the population.
- 1940Six high-ranking members of Soviet politburo, including General Secretary Joseph Stalin, sign an order for the execution of 25,700 Polish intelligentsia, including 14,700 Polish POWs, in what will become known as the Katyn massacre.
- 1943First flight of Gloster Meteor jet aircraft in the United Kingdom.
- 1974Yom Kippur War: Israeli forces withdraw from the west bank of the Suez Canal.
- 1975First meeting of the Homebrew Computer Club
- 2003In Haifa, 17 Israeli civilians are killed by in the Haifa bus 37 suicide bombing.
- 2012At least two people are killed and six injured after a shooting in a hair salon in Bucharest, Romania.
View the complete list of March 5 historical events.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 5, and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chris Masters, Lorrie Morgan, Ira Losco, Archie Moore, Per Oscarsson, Coy Stewart, Eleanor Worthington Cox, Harald Heide-Steen Jr., Luisa Ranieri, Amber Liu.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 5 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 5, 1948.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th March 1948 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 12, 1945. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +159. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. Your score is -135. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 1800. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 96,209 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 88,588 times in the year 1948. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 5, 1948. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 65th day of 1948
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 10th Friday of 1948
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 260 days
- Age on next birthday: 74 years old
- Days since birth: 26,768 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,923 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.43 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 906
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 12, 1979
- Age in dog years: 384 dog years old using a Belgian Tervuren breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: April 12, 1945 (+159)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (-135)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 96,209 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 88,588 babies
- Roman numerals: V.III.MCMXLVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 11, 1909 – Kurt Großkurth, German actor and singer (d. 1975); August 14, 1983 – Black Milk, American rapper and producer; October 12, 1916 – Alice Childress, American actress and playwright (d. 1994).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,868