Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of March 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 5, 1968 was a Tuesday and it was the 65th day of the year 1968. It was the 10th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 166 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,827 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,276 days or 17.18 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 638 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 12, 1999.
If a dog named Zair - a Peekapoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 224 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zair will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Zair will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1874Henry Travers
- 1932Gertan Klauber
- 1935Paul Sand
- 1936Dean Stockwell
- 1938Paul Evans
- 1954Marsha Warfield
- 1957Mark E. Smith
- 1974Eva Mendes
- 1975Jolene Blalock
- 1985Kenichi Matsuyama
View the complete list of March 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 5.
- 1898Misao Okawa, Japanese super-centenarian (d. 2015)
- 1916Jack Hamm, American illustrator (d. 1996)
- 1920Leontine T. Kelly, American bishop (d. 2012)
- 1931Barry Tuckwell, Australian horn player and educator
- 1938Lynn Margulis, American biologist and academic (d. 2011)
- 1953Tokyo Sexwale, South African businessman and politician, 1st Premier of Gauteng
- 1966Michael Irvin, American football player, sportscaster, and actor
- 1971Scott Mosier, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1973Yannis Anastasiou, Greek footballer and manager
- 1982Giorgia Palmas, Italian model and television host
View the complete list of March 5 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Opal’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1046Naser Khosrow begins the seven-year Middle Eastern journey which he will later describe in his book Safarnama.
- 1850The Britannia Bridge across the Menai Strait between the island of Anglesey and the mainland of Wales is opened.
- 1943First flight of Gloster Meteor jet aircraft in the United Kingdom.
- 1966BOAC Flight 911 crashes on Mount Fuji, Japan, killing 124.
- 1970The Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty goes into effect after ratification by 43 nations.
- 1974Yom Kippur War: Israeli forces withdraw from the west bank of the Suez Canal.
- 1978The Landsat 3 is launched from Vandenberg Air Force Base in California.
- 1979America’s Voyager 1 spacecraft has its closest approach to Jupiter, 172,000 miles.
- 1979Soviet probes Venera 11, Venera 12 and the American solar satellite Helios II all are hit by “off the scale” gamma rays leading to the discovery of soft gamma repeaters.
- 1981The ZX81, a pioneering British home computer, is launched by Sinclair Research and would go on to sell over 1.5 million units around the world.
View the complete list of March 5 historical events.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodbye? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 5, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kyle Cook, Carmen Villalobos, Merata Mita, Patricia Wettig, Debbie Allen, Yui Yokoyama, Alexei Sayle, Rakan Rushaidat, Delphine Chanéac, Jan Werich.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 5 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 5, 1968.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th March 1968 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 17, 1995. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +128. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 15, 1948. Your incompatibility score is -151. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Love is Blue by Paul Mauriat as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 9, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1250. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 5th March 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 5, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 65th day of 1968
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 10th Tuesday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 166 days
- Age on next birthday: 52 years old
- Days since birth: 18,827 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,276 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.18 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 638
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 12, 1999
- Age in dog years: 224 dog years old using a Peekapoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: January 17, 1995 (+128)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 15, 1948 (-151)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: Love is Blue by Paul Mauriat (March 9, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
- Roman numerals: V.III.MCMLXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 20, 1958 – Chuck Wagner, American actor and singer; April 16, 1973 – Bonnie Pink, Japanese singer-songwriter; August 31, 1958 – Julie Brown, American actress, singer, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,075