Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of March 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 5, 1969 was a Wednesday and it was the 64th day of the year 1969. It was the 10th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 111 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,151 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,050 days or 16.56 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 614 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 11, 2000.
If a dog named Mazzie - a Giant Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 272 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mazzie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Mazzie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Virginia Christine
- 1931Jean-Paul Roussillon
- 1932Gertan Klauber
- 1948Elaine Paige
- 1954Marsha Warfield
- 1955Penn Jillette
- 1957Mark E. Smith
- 1960David Tibet
- 1981Hanna Alström
- 1999Madison Beer
View the complete list of March 5 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 5.
- 1703Vasily Trediakovsky, Russian poet and playwright (d. 1768)
- 1794Jacques Babinet, French physicist, mathematician, and astronomer (d. 1872)
- 1879Andres Larka, Estonian general and politician, 1st Estonian Minister of War (d. 1943)
- 1908Rex Harrison, English-American actor and singer (d. 1990)
- 1921Elmer Valo, American baseball player and coach (d. 1998)
- 1946Murray Head, English actor and singer
- 1966Michael Irvin, American football player, sportscaster, and actor
- 1968Gordon Bajnai, Hungarian businessman and politician, 7th Prime Minister of Hungary
- 1980Shay Carl, American businessman, co-founded Maker Studios
- 1988Trevor Carson, Irish footballer
View the complete list of March 5 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1496King Henry VII of England issues letters patent to John Cabot and his sons, authorising them to explore unknown lands.
- 1811Peninsular War: A French force under the command of Marshal Victor is routed while trying to prevent an Anglo-Spanish-Portuguese army from lifting the Siege of Cádiz in the Battle of Barrosa.
- 1824First Anglo-Burmese War: The British officially declare war on Burma.
- 1836Samuel Colt patents the first production-model revolver, the .34-caliber.
- 1850The Britannia Bridge across the Menai Strait between the island of Anglesey and the mainland of Wales is opened.
- 1872George Westinghouse patents the air brake.
- 1946Hungarian Communists and Social Democrats co-found the Left Bloc.
- 1946Winston Churchill coins the phrase “Iron Curtain” in his speech at Westminster College, Missouri.
- 1982Soviet probe Venera 14 landed on Venus.
- 2012Invisible Children launches the Stop Kony campaign with the release of Kony 2012.
View the complete list of March 5 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 5, and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Naomi Zaizen, Shoko Nakagawa, Larry Graham, Peggy March, Stephanie Beacham, Mark Ritts, Rottyful Sky, Johnnie Wilder, Jr., Jiřina Jirásková, Dustin Lynch.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 5 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 5, 1969.
Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th March 1969 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 24, 1969. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +143. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 21, 1953. Your incompatibility score is -114. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,637,159,050. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Everyday People by Sly & the Family Stone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 8, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,942,839 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1969. The estimated number of babies born on 5th March 1969 is 331,350. That’s equivalent to 230 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 45,029 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,208 times in the year 1969. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 5, 1969. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 64th day of 1969
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 10th Wednesday of 1969
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2020: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 111 days
- Age on next birthday: 50 years old
- Days since birth: 18,151 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,050 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.56 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 614
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 11, 2000
- Age in dog years: 272 dog years old using a Giant Schnauzer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: July 24, 1969 (+143)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 21, 1953 (-114)
- 1969 world population: 3,637,159,050
- Number one song: Everyday People by Sly & the Family Stone (March 8, 1969)
- Babies born in 1969: 120,942,839
- Babies born in 1969 every day: 331,350
- Babies born in 1969 every minute: 230
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 45,029 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,208 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 11, 1961 – Elias Koteas, Canadian actor; August 18, 1934 – Gulzar, Indian director, producer, and songwriter; May 26, 1971 – Matt Stone, American actor, animator, screenwriter, producer, and composer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,851