Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of March 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 5, 2002 was a Tuesday and it was the 64th day of the year 2002. It was the 10th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 166 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,870 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,623 days or 7.18 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 266 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on November 11, 2033.
If a dog named Jopa - a Flat-Coated Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 114 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jopa will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Jopa will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Lana’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Rex Harrison
- 1913Gangubai Hangal
- 1922Pier Paolo Pasolini
- 1946Michael Warren
- 1954Marsha Warfield
- 1957Mark E. Smith
- 1959David Fury
- 1966Aasif Mandvi
- 1969MC Solaar
- 1975Jolene Blalock
View the complete list of March 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 5.
- 1869Michael von Faulhaber, German cardinal (d. 1952)
- 1930Del Crandall, American baseball player and manager
- 1939Pierre Wynants, Belgian chef
- 1946Mem Fox, Australian author and academic
- 1958Andy Gibb, English-Australian singer (d. 1988)
- 1962Charlie Reid, Scottish singer-songwriter (The Proclaimers)
- 1962Craig Reid, Scottish singer-songwriter (The Proclaimers)
- 1963Joel Osteen, American pastor, author, and television host
- 1978Kimberly McCullough, American actress, singer, and dancer
- 1984Ryan Crowley, Australian footballer
View the complete list of March 5 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1616Nicolaus Copernicus’s book De revolutionibus orbium coelestium is banned by the Catholic Church
- 1770Boston Massacre: Five Americans, including Crispus Attucks, are fatally shot by British troops in an event that would contribute to the outbreak of the American Revolutionary War (also known as the American War of Independence) five years later.
- 1860Parma, Tuscany, Modena and Romagna vote in referendums to join the Kingdom of Sardinia.
- 1868Mefistofele, an opera by Arrigo Boito receives its première performance at La Scala.
- 1906Moro Rebellion: United States Army troops bring overwhelming force against the native Moros in the First Battle of Bud Dajo, leaving only six survivors.
- 1946Winston Churchill coins the phrase “Iron Curtain” in his speech at Westminster College, Missouri.
- 1965March Intifada: A Leftist uprising erupts in Bahrain against British colonial presence.
- 1966BOAC Flight 911 crashes on Mount Fuji, Japan, killing 124.
- 1979Soviet probes Venera 11, Venera 12 and the American solar satellite Helios II all are hit by “off the scale” gamma rays leading to the discovery of soft gamma repeaters.
- 2012Invisible Children launches the Stop Kony campaign with the release of Kony 2012.
View the complete list of March 5 historical events.
Curious about this Blueberry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 5, and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mary Travers, Chorão, Karen Black, Patty Shepard, Cris Judd, Rita Wilson, Conchata Ferrell, Diggy Simmons, Paul Marc Rousseau, Dennis Delaney.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 5 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 5, 2002.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th March 2002 is Jonquil for affection.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,242,016,348. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 9, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,115,603 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2002. The estimated number of babies born on 5th March 2002 is 361,961. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 24,463 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 30,568 times in the year 2002. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 5, 2002. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 64th day of 2002
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 10th Tuesday of 2002
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2025: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 166 days
- Age on next birthday: 22 years old
- Days since birth: 7,870 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,623 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.18 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 266
- Next full moon: September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 11, 2033
- Age in dog years: 114 dog years old using a Flat-Coated Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- 2002 world population: 6,242,016,348
- Number one song: Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule (March 9, 2002)
- Babies born in 2002: 132,115,603
- Babies born in 2002 every day: 361,961
- Babies born in 2002 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 24,463 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 30,568 babies
- Roman numerals: V.III.MMII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 29, 1959 – Steve Hindalong, American drummer, songwriter, and producer (The Choir and Lost Dogs); May 7, 1989 – Raina, South Korean singer, dancer, model and rapper (After School and Orange Caramel); April 24, 1986 – Tahyna Tozzi, Australian model, singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,011