Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of March 1918 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 6, 1918 was a Wednesday and it was the 65th day of the year 1918. The next time you can reuse your old 1918 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 199 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,691 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 12,230 days or 33 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,242 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 12, 1949.
If a dog named Bubblegum - a Giant Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 499 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bubblegum will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Bubblegum will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Lou Costello
- 1920Lewis Gilbert
- 1931Hal Needham
- 1947Rob Reiner
- 1962Luis Raúl
- 1964Skip Ewing
- 1964Yvette Wilson
- 1969Amy Pietz
- 1978Lara Cox
- 2001Aryana Engineer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 6.
- 1340John of Gaunt, 1st Duke of Lancaster, Belgian-English politician, Lord High Steward of Great Britain (d. 1399)
- 1761Antoine-François Andréossy, French general and diplomat (d. 1828)
- 1823Charles I of Württemberg (d. 1891)
- 1909Stanisław Jerzy Lec, Polish poet and author (d. 1966)
- 1920Lewis Gilbert, English director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1924Ottmar Walter, German footballer (d. 2013)
- 1944Richard Corliss, American journalist and critic (d. 2015)
- 1960Sleepy Floyd, American basketball player and coach
- 1980Kristina Triska, Swedish tennis player
- 1986Traphik, American rapper and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1204The Siege of Château Gaillard ends in a French victory over King John of England, who loses control of Normandy to King Philip II Augustus.
- 1869Dmitri Mendeleev presents the first periodic table to the Russian Chemical Society.
- 1921Portuguese Communist Party is founded as the Portuguese Section of the Communist International.
- 1943Norman Rockwell published Freedom from Want in the The Saturday Evening Post with a matching essay by Carlos Bulosan as part of the Four Freedoms series.
- 1964Constantine II becomes King of Greece.
- 1964Nation of Islam leader Elijah Muhammad officially gives boxing champion Cassius Clay the name Muhammad Ali.
- 1967Joseph Stalin’s daughter Svetlana Alliluyeva defects to the United States.
- 1970An explosion at the Weather Underground safe house in Greenwich Village kills three.
- 1975Algiers Accord: Iran and Iraq announce a settlement of their border dispute.
- 1990Ed Yielding and Joseph T. Vida set the transcontinental speed record flying a SR-71 Blackbird from Los Angeles to Virginia in 64 minutes, averaging 2,124 mph.
View the complete list of historical events for March 6.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 6 and 1918 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brigid Berlin, Douglas Marland, Patty Duke, Wiley, Ronald Bell, Angèle Arsenault, Mickey Hardt, Nell McAndrew, Craig Robert Young, Naomi Childers.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 6 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 6, 1918.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 8, 1975 – Reiko Chiba, Japanese actress, voice actress, model, and singer; June 21, 1967 – Carrie Preston, American actress, director, and producer; November 3, 1986 – Jermaine Jones, American singer and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,295