Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of March 1918 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 6, 1918 was a Wednesday and it was the 65th day of the year 1918. It was the 10th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1918 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 18 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,238 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,413 days or 33.98 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,261 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 12, 1949.
If a dog named Coalby - a Entlebucher Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 474 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Coalby will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Coalby will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1882Guy Kibbee
- 1917Frankie Howerd
- 1936Sylvia Robinson
- 1947Kiki Dee
- 1948Stephen Schwartz
- 1950Hirotaka Suzuoki
- 1955Alberta Watson
- 1967Connie Britton
- 1991Lex Luger
- 2001Aryana Engineer
View the complete list of March 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 6.
- 1340John of Gaunt, 1st Duke of Lancaster, Belgian-English politician, Lord High Steward of Great Britain (d. 1399)
- 1823Charles I of Württemberg (d. 1891)
- 1920Lewis Gilbert, English director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1921Piero Carini, Italian racing driver (d. 1957)
- 1942Flora Purim, Brazilian singer (Return to Forever)
- 1944David Forbes Hendry, English economist and academic
- 1971Darrick Martin, American basketball player and coach
- 1984Daniël de Ridder, Dutch footballer
- 1987Hannah Taylor-Gordon, English actress
- 1988Simon Mignolet, Belgian footballer
View the complete list of March 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Patricia’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 845Execution of the 42 Martyrs of Amorium at Samarra
- 961Byzantine conquest of Chandax by Nikephoros Phokas, end of the Emirate of Crete
- 1521Ferdinand Magellan arrives at Guam.
- 1788The First Fleet arrives at Norfolk Island in order to found a convict settlement.
- 1902Real Madrid C.F. is founded.
- 1930International Unemployment Day demonstrations globally initiated by the Comintern
- 1967Joseph Stalin’s daughter Svetlana Alliluyeva defects to the United States.
- 1968The first of the East L.A. walkouts take place at several high schools.
- 1968Three rebels are executed by Rhodesia, the first executions since UDI, prompting international condemnation.
- 1983The first United States Football League game is played.
View the complete list of March 6 historical events.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 6, and 1918 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeff Waters, Katarina Čas, Apathy, Michael McCary, Kostas Tournas, Kim Bodnia, Hugo Herrestrup, Makoto Ogawa, Monty Hall, Chalice.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 6 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 6, 1918.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th March 1918 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 13, 1922. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +136. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 19, 1936. Your score is -145. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,366 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,559 times in the year 1918. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 6, 1918. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 65th day of 1918
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 10th Wednesday of 1918
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 18 days
- Age on next birthday: 102 years old
- Days since birth: 37,238 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,413 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.98 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,261
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 12, 1949
- Age in dog years: 474 dog years old using a Entlebucher Mountain Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: October 13, 1922 (+136)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 19, 1936 (-145)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,366 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,559 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.III.MCMXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 28, 1953 – Rosemary Ashe, English actress and singer; December 17, 1956 – Peter Farrelly, American director, producer, and screenwriter; May 29, 1972 – Stanislas, French singer-songwriter (Circus).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,872