Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of March 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 6, 1952 was a Thursday and it was the 66th day of the year 1952. It was the 10th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 112 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,359 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,120 days or 22.23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 825 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 13, 1983.
If a dog named Inigo - a Irish Wolfhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 352 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Inigo will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Inigo will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Lewis Gilbert
- 1926Andrzej Wajda
- 1927Norman Treigle
- 1946David Gilmour
- 1947Kiki Dee
- 1962Luis Raúl
- 1966Alan Davies
- 1967Shuler Hensley
- 1972Shaquille O'Neal
- 2001Aryana Engineer
View the complete list of March 6 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 6.
- 1823Charles I of Württemberg (d. 1891)
- 1870Oscar Straus, Viennese composer and conductor (d. 1954)
- 1927William J. Bell, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2005)
- 1933Ted Abernathy, American baseball player (d. 2004)
- 1941Peter Brötzmann, German saxophonist and clarinet player (Last Exit)
- 1950Arthur Roche, English archbishop
- 1964Paul Bostaph, American drummer (Forbidden, Slayer, Testament, and Systematic)
- 1971Darrick Martin, American basketball player and coach
- 1977Marcus Thames, American baseball player and coach
- 1986Ross Detwiler, American baseball player
View the complete list of March 6 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1454Thirteen Years’ War: Delegates of the Prussian Confederation pledge allegiance to King Casimir IV of Poland who agrees to commit his forces in aiding the Confederation’s struggle for independence from the Teutonic Knights.
- 1834York, Upper Canada is incorporated as Toronto.
- 1857The Supreme Court of the United States rules in the Dred Scott v. Sandford case.
- 1882The Serbian kingdom is re-founded.
- 1945World War II: Cologne is captured by American Troops.
- 1962Ash Wednesday Storm of 1962 begins on the mid-Atlantic coast of the United States.
- 1964Nation of Islam leader Elijah Muhammad officially gives boxing champion Cassius Clay the name Muhammad Ali.
- 1975Algiers Accord: Iran and Iraq announce a settlement of their border dispute.
- 1990Ed Yielding and Joseph T. Vida set the transcontinental speed record flying a SR-71 Blackbird from Los Angeles to Virginia in 64 minutes, averaging 2,124 mph.
- 2008A suicide bomber kills 68 people (including first responders) in Baghdad on the same day that a gunman kills eight students in Jerusalem.
View the complete list of March 6 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 6, and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Melvin Van Peebles, Jay Underwood, Gary Busey, Alan Ladd, Kathy Troccoli, Massimo Morsello, Billy Gardell, Kym Valentine, Ray Benson, P. B. Sreenivas.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 6 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 6, 1952.
Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th March 1952 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 5, 1954. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +175. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 31, 1967. Your incompatibility score is -153. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,636,772,306. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1200. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,484,605 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1952. The estimated number of babies born on 6th March 1952 is 266,351. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 67,088 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,107 times in the year 1952. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 6, 1952. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 66th day of 1952
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 10th Thursday of 1952
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2020: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 112 days
- Age on next birthday: 67 years old
- Days since birth: 24,359 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,120 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.23 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 825
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 13, 1983
- Age in dog years: 352 dog years old using a Irish Wolfhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: March 5, 1954 (+175)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 31, 1967 (-153)
- 1952 world population: 2,636,772,306
- Babies born in 1952: 97,484,605
- Babies born in 1952 every day: 266,351
- Babies born in 1952 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 67,088 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,107 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 14, 1974 – Adina Howard, American singer-songwriter and chef; January 15, 1921 – Frank Thornton, English actor and singer (d. 2013); October 10, 1961 – Martin Kemp, English singer-songwriter, bass player, and actor (Spandau Ballet).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,865