Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of March 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 6, 2003 was a Thursday and it was the 65th day of the year 2003. It was the 10th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 159 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,146 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,382 days or 6.52 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 242 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on November 12, 2034.
If a dog named L'Ll - a Clumber Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 105 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 L'Ll will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like L'Ll will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1882Guy Kibbee
- 1906Lou Costello
- 1911George Webb
- 1913Louise Latimer
- 1926Andrzej Wajda
- 1934John Noakes
- 1963Suzanne Crough
- 1976Ken Anderson
- 1986Eli Marienthal
View the complete list of March 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 6.
- 1475Michelangelo, Italian painter and sculptor (d. 1564)
- 1898Gus Sonnenberg, American football player and wrestler (d. 1944)
- 1926Ray O'Connor, Australian politician, 22nd Premier of Western Australia (d. 2013)
- 1939Cookie Rojas, Cuban-American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1968Michael Romeo, American guitarist and songwriter (Symphony X)
- 1973Michael Finley, American basketball player
- 1981Ellen Muth, American actress
- 1986Danny Jones, English rugby player (d. 2015)
- 1986Jake Arrieta, American baseball player
- 1987Hannah Taylor-Gordon, English actress
View the complete list of March 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Joseph’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 961Byzantine conquest of Chandax by Nikephoros Phokas, end of the Emirate of Crete
- 1836Texas Revolution: Battle of the Alamo – After a thirteen-day siege by an army of 3,000 Mexican troops, the 187 Texas volunteers, including frontiersman Davy Crockett and colonel Jim Bowie, defending the Alamo are killed and the fort is captured.
- 1899Bayer registers “Aspirin” as a trademark.
- 1953Georgy Malenkov succeeds Joseph Stalin as Premier of the Soviet Union and First Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union.
- 1968The first of the East L.A. walkouts take place at several high schools.
- 1968Three rebels are executed by Rhodesia, the first executions since UDI, prompting international condemnation.
- 1970An explosion at the Weather Underground safe house in Greenwich Village kills three.
- 1975Algiers Accord: Iran and Iraq announce a settlement of their border dispute.
- 1981After 19 years of presenting the CBS Evening News, Walter Cronkite signs off for the last time.
- 1992The Michelangelo computer virus begins to affect computers.
View the complete list of March 6 historical events.
Curious about this Stunning Pink Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 6, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eriko Sato, Boz Scaggs, Pat Buttram, Peter Wingfield, Birgit Nilsson, Adela Noriega, Allen Jenkins, Marisa Coughlan, Polly Draper, Greg Vaughan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 6 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 6, 2003.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th March 2003 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 11, 2001. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +146. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 9, 1980. Your score is -146. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was In Da Club by 50 Cent as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 8, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 6th March 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 6, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 65th day of 2003
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 10th Thursday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2024: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 159 days
- Age on next birthday: 20 years old
- Days since birth: 7,146 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,382 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.52 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 242
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 12, 2034
- Age in dog years: 105 dog years old using a Clumber Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: February 11, 2001 (+146)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 9, 1980 (-146)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: In Da Club by 50 Cent (March 8, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.III.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 15, 1958 – Benjamin Zephaniah, English actor, author, poet, and playwright; April 23, 1904 – Duncan Renaldo, Romanian-American actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1985); December 21, 1982 – Tom Payne, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,999