Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of March 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 6, 2004 was a Saturday and it was the 66th day of the year 2004. It was the 10th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 8 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,201 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,067 days or 5.66 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 210 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on November 13, 2035.
If a dog named DJ - a Borzoi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 104 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 DJ will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like DJ will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1882Guy Kibbee
- 1917Frankie Howerd
- 1920Lewis Gilbert
- 1932Jean Boht
- 1953Jay Ilagan
- 1959Tom Arnold
- 1968Moira Kelly
- 1987Hannah Taylor-Gordon
- 1990Park Choa
View the complete list of March 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 6.
- 1716Pehr Kalm, Swedish-Finnish botanist and explorer (d. 1779)
- 1806Elizabeth Barrett Browning, English-Italian poet and translator (d. 1861)
- 1903Empress Kōjun of Japan (d. 2000)
- 1917Donald Davidson, American philosopher and academic (d. 2003)
- 1934John Noakes, English actor and television host
- 1940Willie Stargell, American baseball player and coach (d. 2001)
- 1949Martin Buchan, Scottish footballer and manager
- 1960Sleepy Floyd, American basketball player and coach
- 1967Shuler Hensley, American actor and singer
- 1983Tommaso Berni, Italian footballer
View the complete list of March 6 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters TOAFIOL? Check your answers here: Word search TOAFIOL. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 845Execution of the 42 Martyrs of Amorium at Samarra
- 1665The first joint Secretary of the Royal Society, Henry Oldenburg, publishes the first issue of Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society
- 1820The Missouri Compromise is signed into law by President James Monroe. The compromise allows Missouri to enter the Union as a slave state, brings Maine into the Union as a free state, and makes the rest of the northern part of the Louisiana Purchase territory slavery-free.
- 1857The Supreme Court of the United States rules in the Dred Scott v. Sandford case.
- 1946Ho Chi Minh signs an agreement with France which recognizes Vietnam as an autonomous state in the Indochinese Federation and the French Union.
- 1964Constantine II becomes King of Greece.
- 1975Algiers Accord: Iran and Iraq announce a settlement of their border dispute.
- 1975For the first time the Zapruder film of the assassination of John F. Kennedy is shown in motion to a national TV audience by Robert J. Groden and Dick Gregory.
- 1981After 19 years of presenting the CBS Evening News, Walter Cronkite signs off for the last time.
- 1992The Michelangelo computer virus begins to affect computers.
View the complete list of March 6 historical events.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 6, and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Victoria Beckham, Silvana Pampanini, Morgan Brittany, Aimee Mann, Quentin Mosimann, Maria Farantouri, DeForest Kelley, Jessica Stam, Jermaine Dupri, Michael Lynne.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 6 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on March 6, 2004.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th March 2004 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 5, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +211. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 23, 1976. Your score is -140. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,395,699,509. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Yeah! by Usher featuring Lil Jon and Ludacris as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 6, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,795,658 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2004. The estimated number of babies born on 6th March 2004 is 365,562. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,033 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 27,879 times in the year 2004. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 6, 2004. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 66th day of 2004
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 10th Saturday of 2004
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 8 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 6,201 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,067 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.66 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 210
- Next full moon: February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 13, 2035
- Age in dog years: 104 dog years old using a Borzoi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: January 5, 1994 (+211)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 23, 1976 (-140)
- 2004 world population: 6,395,699,509
- Number one song: Yeah! by Usher featuring Lil Jon and Ludacris (March 6, 2004)
- Babies born in 2004: 133,795,658
- Babies born in 2004 every day: 365,562
- Babies born in 2004 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,033 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 27,879 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.III.MMIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 6, 1975 – Yukana, Japanese voice actress and singer; May 17, 1975 – Laura Voutilainen, Finnish singer; April 28, 1958 – Rosanna Scotto, American journalist and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,020