Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of March 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 7, 1947 was a Friday and it was the 66th day of the year 1947. It was the 10th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 318 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,346 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,782 days or 24.04 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 893 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 13, 1978.
If a dog named Feivel - a Finnish Lapphund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 344 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Feivel will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Feivel will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Anna Magnani
- 1939Danyel Gérard
- 1962Irma Adlawan
- 1965Cameron Daddo
- 1967Ruthie Henshall
- 1969Warrel Dane
- 1972Jang Dong-gun
- 1974Krizz Kaliko
- 1977Paul Cattermole
- 1997Honoka Miki
View the complete list of March 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 7.
- 1908Anna Magnani, Italian actress, singer, and screenwriter (d. 1973)
- 1917Betty Holberton, American engineer and programmer (d. 2001)
- 1933Jackie Blanchflower, Northern Irish footballer and accountant (d. 1998)
- 1950Billy Joe DuPree, American football player
- 1950Franco Harris, American football player and businessman
- 1950Iris Chacón, Puerto Rican actress, singer, and dancer
- 1956Andrea Levy, English author
- 1957Robert Harris, English journalist and author
- 1974Jenna Fischer, American actress and director
- 1984Rachel Rice, Welsh model and actress
View the complete list of March 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1277Stephen Tempier, bishop of Paris, condemns 219 philosophical and theological theses.
- 1814Emperor Napoleon I of France wins the Battle of Craonne.
- 1900The German liner SS Kaiser Wilhelm der Grosse becomes the first ship to send wireless signals to shore.
- 1936Prelude to World War II: In violation of the Locarno Pact and the Treaty of Versailles, Germany reoccupies the Rhineland.
- 1951Korean War: Operation Ripper – United Nations troops led by General Matthew Ridgway begin an assault against Chinese forces.
- 1965Bloody Sunday: a group of 600 civil rights marchers is brutally attacked by state and local police in Selma, Alabama.
- 1985The song “We Are the World” receives its international release.
- 1987Lieyu Massacre: Taiwanese military massacre of 19 unarmed Vietnamese refugees at Donggang, Lieyu, Kinmen.
- 1989Iran and the United Kingdom break diplomatic relations after a row over Salman Rushdie and his controversial novel, The Satanic Verses.
- 2009The Kepler space observatory, designed to discover Earth-like planets orbiting other stars, is launched.
View the complete list of March 7 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Monster Rainbow? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 7, and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nicky Stevens, Lou Scheimer, Karin Krog, Ginger Orsi, Sally Ann Howes, Reemma Sen, Jenny McCarthy, Daniel Auteuil, Tracee Ellis Ross, David W. Harper.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 7 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on March 7, 1947.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th March 1947 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 6, 1970. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +211. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 10, 1935. Your incompatibility score is -179. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 99,686 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 94,756 times in the year 1947. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 7, 1947. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 66th day of 1947
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 10th Friday of 1947
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 318 days
- Age on next birthday: 73 years old
- Days since birth: 26,346 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,782 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.04 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 893
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 13, 1978
- Age in dog years: 344 dog years old using a Finnish Lapphund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: November 6, 1970 (+211)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 10, 1935 (-179)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 99,686 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 94,756 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 25, 1979 – La La Anthony, American television host and actress; July 6, 1984 – Lauren Harris, English singer and actress; May 25, 1929 – Beverly Sills, American soprano and actress (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,905