Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of March 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 7, 1960 was a Monday and it was the 67th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 260 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,289 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 721 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Aura - a Cane Corso breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 315 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Aura will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Aura will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Virginia Pearson
- 1930Robert Trotter
- 1934Nari Contractor
- 1945Arthur Lee
- 1955Anupam Kher
- 1955Michael Chance
- 1961Mary Beth Evans
- 1969Warrel Dane
- 1977Paul Cattermole
- 1984Lindsay McCaul
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 7.
- 1687Jean Lebeuf, French historian and author (d. 1760)
- 1887Heino Eller, Estonian composer and educator (d. 1970)
- 1888Alidius Tjarda van Starkenborgh Stachouwer, Dutch lawyer and politician, Governor-General of the Dutch East Indies (d. 1978)
- 1927Jean-Paul Desbiens, Canadian journalist, author, and educator (d. 2006)
- 1936Florentino Fernández, Cuban-American boxer and coach (d. 2013)
- 1954Eva Brunne, Swedish bishop
- 1965Steve Beuerlein, American football player and sportscaster
- 1972Jang Dong-gun, South Korean actor and singer
- 1975Audrey Marie Anderson, American actress
- 1994An-Sophie Mestach, Belgian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1277Stephen Tempier, bishop of Paris, condemns 219 philosophical and theological theses.
- 1573A peace treaty is signed between the Ottoman Empire and the Republic of Venice, ending the Ottoman–Venetian War (1570–73) and leaving Cyprus in Ottoman hands.
- 1862American Civil War: Union forces defeat Confederate troops at the Pea Ridge in northwestern Arkansas.
- 1914Prince William of Wied arrives in Albania to begin his reign as King.
- 1950Cold War: The Soviet Union issues a statement denying that Klaus Fuchs served as a Soviet spy.
- 1951Korean War: Operation Ripper – United Nations troops led by General Matthew Ridgway begin an assault against Chinese forces.
- 1965Bloody Sunday: a group of 600 civil rights marchers is brutally attacked by state and local police in Selma, Alabama.
- 1971Sheikh Mujibur Rahman delivers his historic speech at Suhrawardy Udyan.
- 1986Challenger Disaster: Divers from the USS Preserver locate the crew cabin of Challenger on the ocean floor.
- 2014The opening ceremony for the 2014 Winter Paralympics take place in Sochi, Russia.
View the complete list of historical events for March 7.
Curious about this Coconut? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 7 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Josh Lucas, Giorgio Moroder, Nadine Chandrawinata, Alan Opie, Rudi Protrudi, Robert Forster, Tam White, Rooney Mara, Robert Savoie, Feridun Düzağaç.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 7 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 7, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 7, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 22, 1990 – Machine Gun Kelly, American rapper; May 4, 1951 – Jackie Jackson, American singer-songwriter and dancer (The Jackson 5); February 20, 1937 – David Ackles, American singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1999).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,208