Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of March 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 7, 1960 was a Monday and it was the 67th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 254 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,930 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 709 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Heinz Rühmann
- 1927Philippe Clay
- 1934Willard Scott
- 1940Daniel J. Travanti
- 1947Richard Lawson
- 1969Warrel Dane
- 1974Hugo Ferreira
- 1974Jenna Fischer
- 1982Kate Michael
- 1992Bel Powley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 7.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 7.
- 1507Magdalena of Saxony (d. 1534)
- 1715Ewald Christian von Kleist, German soldier and poet (d. 1759)
- 1944Zhiuli Shartava, Georgian engineer and politician (d. 1993)
- 1949Genyo Takeda, Japanese video game developer and head of Nintendo’s hardware division
- 1953Bernard Voyer, Canadian mountaineer and explorer
- 1955Tommy Kramer, American football player
- 1964Denyce Graves, American soprano
- 1977Paul Cattermole, English singer and actor (S Club 7)
- 1977Ronan O'Gara, Irish rugby player and coach
- 1979Amanda Somerville, American singer-songwriter (Aina and Kiske/Somerville)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 7.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1573A peace treaty is signed between the Ottoman Empire and the Republic of Venice, ending the Ottoman–Venetian War (1570–73) and leaving Cyprus in Ottoman hands.
- 1827Shrigley abduction: Ellen Turner is abducted by Edward Gibbon Wakefield, a future politician in colonial New Zealand.
- 1862American Civil War: Union forces defeat Confederate troops at the Pea Ridge in northwestern Arkansas.
- 1968Vietnam War: The United States and South Vietnamese military begin Operation Truong Cong Dinh to root out Viet Cong forces from the area surrounding Mỹ Tho.
- 1971Sheikh Mujibur Rahman delivers his historic speech at Suhrawardy Udyan.
- 1985The song “We Are the World” receives its international release.
- 2006The terrorist organisation Lashkar-e-Taiba coordinates a series of bombings in Varanasi, India.
- 2007The British House of Commons votes to make the upper chamber, the House of Lords, 100% elected.
- 2009The Kepler space observatory, designed to discover Earth-like planets orbiting other stars, is launched.
- 2009The Real Irish Republican Army kills two British soldiers and two civilians at Massereene Barracks, the first British military deaths in Northern Ireland since the end of The Troubles.
View the complete list of historical events for March 7.
Curious about this Fiery Yellow Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 7 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Arsenio Hall, Paco León, Zita Görög, Alfred Vargas, Rob Pilatus, Jorgie Porter, Howard Leese, John Gavin, Ryōtarō Okiayu, Peter Anders.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 7 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 7, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 7, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 4, 1985 – Lenora Crichlow, English actress; December 9, 1982 – Meryll Soriano, Filipino actress; November 9, 1988 – Cheyenne Tozzi, Australian model and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,083