Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of March 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 7, 1960 was a Monday and it was the 67th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 203 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,981 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 711 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Virginia Pearson
- 1908Anna Magnani
- 1946Peter Wolf
- 1950Iris Chacón
- 1962Irma Adlawan
- 1966Atsushi Sakurai
- 1969Warrel Dane
- 1970Rachel Weisz
- 1973Işın Karaca
- 1989Gerald Anderson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 7.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 7.
- 1765Nicéphore Niépce, French inventor, invented photography (d. 1833)
- 1885Milton Avery, American painter (d. 1965)
- 1909Léo Malet, French author (d. 1996)
- 1930Robert Trotter, Scottish actor and photographer (d. 2013)
- 1945Arthur Lee, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Love) (d. 2006)
- 1955Michael Jan Friedman, American author
- 1964Denyce Graves, American soprano
- 1972Maxim Roy, Canadian actress
- 1987Niclas Bergfors, Swedish ice hockey player
- 1990Taylor Jardine, American singer-songwriter (We Are the In Crowd)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 7.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 321Emperor Constantine I decrees that the dies Solis Invicti (sun-day) is the day of rest in the Empire.
- 1277Stephen Tempier, bishop of Paris, condemns 219 philosophical and theological theses.
- 1573A peace treaty is signed between the Ottoman Empire and the Republic of Venice, ending the Ottoman–Venetian War (1570–73) and leaving Cyprus in Ottoman hands.
- 1799Napoleon Bonaparte captures Jaffa in Palestine and his troops proceed to kill more than 2,000 Albanian captives.
- 1900The German liner SS Kaiser Wilhelm der Grosse becomes the first ship to send wireless signals to shore.
- 1912Roald Amundsen announces that his expedition had reached the South Pole on December 14, 1911.
- 1950Cold War: The Soviet Union issues a statement denying that Klaus Fuchs served as a Soviet spy.
- 1965Bloody Sunday: a group of 600 civil rights marchers is brutally attacked by state and local police in Selma, Alabama.
- 1986Challenger Disaster: Divers from the USS Preserver locate the crew cabin of Challenger on the ocean floor.
- 1987Lieyu Massacre: Taiwanese military massacre of 19 unarmed Vietnamese refugees at Donggang, Lieyu, Kinmen.
View the complete list of historical events for March 7.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 7 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rayvon Owen, Mitch Hewer, Matt Keeslar, Rachel McAdams, Stephen Herek, Chuckii Booker, Marvin Rainwater, Geoffrey Deuel, Manu Chao, Jennette McCurdy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 7 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 7, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 7, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 23, 1984 – Matthew Murphy, English singer and guitarist (The Wombats); April 12, 1946 – Ed O'Neill, American actor; September 9, 1974 – Brittany Petros, American actress, producer, casting director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,072