Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of March 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 7, 1962 was a Wednesday and it was the 66th day of the year 1962. It was the 10th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 143 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,676 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,892 days or 18.87 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 700 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 13, 1993.
If a dog named Mishti - a Finnish Lapphund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 272 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mishti will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mishti will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927James Broderick
- 1955Michael Chance
- 1956Bryan Cranston
- 1964Wanda Sykes
- 1966Joy Tanner
- 1969Shin Ae-ra
- 1977Paul Cattermole
- 1980Laura Prepon
- 1982Kate Michael
- 1992Bel Powley
View the complete list of March 7 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 7.
- 1903Bernarda Bryson Shahn, American painter and lithographer (d. 2004)
- 1904Ivar Ballangrud, Norwegian speed skater (d. 1969)
- 1917Betty Holberton, American engineer and programmer (d. 2001)
- 1942Tammy Faye Messner, American evangelist, talk show host, and singer (d. 2007)
- 1951Rocco Prestia, American bass player (Tower of Power)
- 1952Ernie Isley, American guitarist and songwriter (The Isley Brothers and Isley-Jasper-Isley)
- 1957Robert Harris, English journalist and author
- 1959Donna Murphy, American actress and singer
- 1964Bret Easton Ellis, American author and screenwriter
- 1966Joy Tanner, American-Canadian actress
View the complete list of March 7 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 161Emperor Antoninus Pius dies and is succeeded by his adoptive sons Marcus Aurelius and Lucius Verus.
- 238Roman subjects in the province of Africa revolt against Maximinus Thrax and elect Gordian I as emperor.
- 1277Stephen Tempier, bishop of Paris, condemns 219 philosophical and theological theses.
- 1799Napoleon Bonaparte captures Jaffa in Palestine and his troops proceed to kill more than 2,000 Albanian captives.
- 1814Emperor Napoleon I of France wins the Battle of Craonne.
- 1827Brazilian marines unsuccessfully attack the temporary naval base of Carmen de Patagones, Argentina.
- 1936Prelude to World War II: In violation of the Locarno Pact and the Treaty of Versailles, Germany reoccupies the Rhineland.
- 1950Cold War: The Soviet Union issues a statement denying that Klaus Fuchs served as a Soviet spy.
- 1951Korean War: Operation Ripper – United Nations troops led by General Matthew Ridgway begin an assault against Chinese forces.
- 1987Lieyu Massacre: Taiwanese military massacre of 19 unarmed Vietnamese refugees at Donggang, Lieyu, Kinmen.
View the complete list of March 7 historical events.
Curious about this Grey Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 7, and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rita Simons, William A. Wellman, Alan Bleasdale, Changmin, Aly Michalka, John Fugelsang, Fela Kuti, Sonny Strait, Noah Wyle, Ulrich Thomsen.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 7 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 7, 1962.
Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th March 1962 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 7, 1990. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 2, 1970. Your incompatibility score is -171. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,140,093,217. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey! Baby by Bruce Channel as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 10, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1175. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 111,558,191 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1962. The estimated number of babies born on 7th March 1962 is 305,639. That’s equivalent to 212 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 46,080 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,037 times in the year 1962. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 7, 1962. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 66th day of 1962
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 10th Wednesday of 1962
- Next same calendar year: 2018
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2020: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 143 days
- Age on next birthday: 57 years old
- Days since birth: 20,676 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,892 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.87 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 700
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 13, 1993
- Age in dog years: 272 dog years old using a Finnish Lapphund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: July 7, 1990 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 2, 1970 (-171)
- 1962 world population: 3,140,093,217
- Number one song: Hey! Baby by Bruce Channel (March 10, 1962)
- Babies born in 1962: 111,558,191
- Babies born in 1962 every day: 305,639
- Babies born in 1962 every minute: 212
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 46,080 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,037 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 25, 1958 – Kavita Krishnamurthy, Indian singer; May 10, 1933 – Françoise Fabian, Algerian-French actress; July 29, 1990 – Penny Bae Bridges, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,917