Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of March 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 7, 1969 was a Friday and it was the 66th day of the year 1969. It was the 10th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 354 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,274 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,091 days or 16.68 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 618 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 13, 2000.
If a dog named Linda-Pelusa - a Basset Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 220 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Linda-Pelusa will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Linda-Pelusa will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Daniel J. Travanti
- 1964Wanda Sykes
- 1967Ruthie Henshall
- 1968Raju Sundaram
- 1969Shin Ae-ra
- 1974Jenna Fischer
- 1975Audrey Marie Anderson
- 1982Erika Yamakawa
- 1989Gerald Anderson
- 1990Taylor Jardine
View the complete list of March 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 7.
- 1715Ewald Christian von Kleist, German soldier and poet (d. 1759)
- 1911Sachchidananda Vatsyayan, Indian journalist and author (d. 1987)
- 1912Eerik Kumari, Estonian ornithologist and biologist (d. 1984)
- 1922Olga Ladyzhenskaya, Russian mathematician and academic (d. 2004)
- 1934Douglas Cardinal, Canadian architect, designed the Telus World of Science and First Nations University of Canada
- 1934Willard Scott, American journalist, actor, and author
- 1945Elizabeth Moon, American author
- 1949Ghulam Nabi Azad, Indian politician, Indian Minister of Health and Family Welfare
- 1965Jack Armstrong, American baseball player
- 1987Hatem Ben Arfa, French footballer
View the complete list of March 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1277Stephen Tempier, bishop of Paris, condemns 219 philosophical and theological theses.
- 1799Napoleon Bonaparte captures Jaffa in Palestine and his troops proceed to kill more than 2,000 Albanian captives.
- 1827Brazilian marines unsuccessfully attack the temporary naval base of Carmen de Patagones, Argentina.
- 1914Prince William of Wied arrives in Albania to begin his reign as King.
- 1965Bloody Sunday: a group of 600 civil rights marchers is brutally attacked by state and local police in Selma, Alabama.
- 1985The song “We Are the World” receives its international release.
- 1987Lieyu Massacre: Taiwanese military massacre of 19 unarmed Vietnamese refugees at Donggang, Lieyu, Kinmen.
- 2006The terrorist organisation Lashkar-e-Taiba coordinates a series of bombings in Varanasi, India.
- 2009The Kepler space observatory, designed to discover Earth-like planets orbiting other stars, is launched.
- 2014The opening ceremony for the 2014 Winter Paralympics take place in Sochi, Russia.
View the complete list of March 7 historical events.
Curious about this Ancient Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 7, and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Colin Newman, Santiago Cabrera, Oleg Menshikov, Halle Berry, Laura Dern, Rachel Friend, Ernest Tubb, Lew Anderson, Daan Schuurmans, Crystal Gayle.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 7 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 7, 1969.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th March 1969 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 8, 1997. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +143. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 21, 1953. Your incompatibility score is -108. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,637,159,050. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Everyday People by Sly & the Family Stone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 8, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,942,839 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1969. The estimated number of babies born on 7th March 1969 is 331,350. That’s equivalent to 230 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 45,029 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,208 times in the year 1969. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 7, 1969. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 66th day of 1969
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 10th Friday of 1969
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 354 days
- Age on next birthday: 51 years old
- Days since birth: 18,274 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,091 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.68 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 618
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 13, 2000
- Age in dog years: 220 dog years old using a Basset Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: February 8, 1997 (+143)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 21, 1953 (-108)
- 1969 world population: 3,637,159,050
- Number one song: Everyday People by Sly & the Family Stone (March 8, 1969)
- Babies born in 1969: 120,942,839
- Babies born in 1969 every day: 331,350
- Babies born in 1969 every minute: 230
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 45,029 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,208 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 26, 1988 – James Blake, English singer-songwriter and producer; January 19, 1974 – Frank Caliendo, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter; July 4, 1990 – David Kross, German actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,880