Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of March 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 7, 1970 was a Saturday and it was the 66th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 138 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,394 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 589 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Anna Magnani
- 1914Lee Young
- 1956Bryan Cranston
- 1967Ruthie Henshall
- 1971Matthew Vaughn
- 1972Jang Dong-gun
- 1972Maxim Roy
- 1975T. J. Thyne
- 1977Paul Cattermole
- 1989Gerald Anderson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 7.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 7.
- 1875Maurice Ravel, French pianist and composer (d. 1937)
- 1888William L. Laurence, Lithuanian-American journalist and author (d. 1977)
- 1900Evald Aav, Estonian composer and conductor (d. 1939)
- 1946Daniel Goleman, American psychologist and author
- 1962Peter Manley, English darts player
- 1965Steve Beuerlein, American football player and sportscaster
- 1969Hideki Noda, Japanese race car driver
- 1973Ray Parlour, English footballer
- 1980Murat Boz, Turkish singer-songwriter
- 1993Denisa Allertová, Czech tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 7.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 238Roman subjects in the province of Africa revolt against Maximinus Thrax and elect Gordian I as emperor.
- 1827Brazilian marines unsuccessfully attack the temporary naval base of Carmen de Patagones, Argentina.
- 1850Senator Daniel Webster gives his “Seventh of March” speech endorsing the Compromise of 1850 in order to prevent a possible civil war.
- 1876Alexander Graham Bell is granted a patent for an invention he calls the “telephone”.
- 1902Second Boer War: In the Battle of Tweebosch, a Boer commando led by Koos de la Rey inflicts the biggest defeat upon the British since the beginning of the war.
- 1950Cold War: The Soviet Union issues a statement denying that Klaus Fuchs served as a Soviet spy.
- 1951Korean War: Operation Ripper – United Nations troops led by General Matthew Ridgway begin an assault against Chinese forces.
- 1965Bloody Sunday: a group of 600 civil rights marchers is brutally attacked by state and local police in Selma, Alabama.
- 1971Sheikh Mujibur Rahman delivers his historic speech at Suhrawardy Udyan.
- 1985The song “We Are the World” receives its international release.
View the complete list of historical events for March 7.
Curious about this Vanilla Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 7 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barbara Bain, Lord Kitchner, Ike Pappas, Gerda Gilboe, Greg Ham, Bill Plympton, Kostas Bigalis, Waljinah, Janis Ian, Fernando Balzaretti.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 7 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 7, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bridge over Troubled Water by Simon & Garfunkel as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 7, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 4, 1922 – Bhimsen Joshi, Indian singer (d. 2011); December 18, 1971 – Jason Hughes, Welsh actor; December 11, 1921 – Liz Smith, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,165