Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of March 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 7, 1977 was a Monday and it was the 66th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 138 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,837 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 502 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Anna Magnani
- 1927Philippe Clay
- 1946Matthew Fisher
- 1962Taylor Dayne
- 1963Bill Brochtrup
- 1965Cameron Daddo
- 1966Atsushi Sakurai
- 1966Joy Tanner
- 1979Amanda Somerville
- 1992Bel Powley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 7.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 7.
- 1866Hans Fruhstorfer, German entomologist and explorer (d. 1922)
- 1875Maurice Ravel, French pianist and composer (d. 1937)
- 1904Ivar Ballangrud, Norwegian speed skater (d. 1969)
- 1927James Broderick, American actor and director (d. 1982)
- 1950Iris Chacón, Puerto Rican actress, singer, and dancer
- 1958Rik Mayall, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter (d. 2014)
- 1972Maxim Roy, Canadian actress
- 1977Gianluca Grava, Italian footballer
- 1979Rodrigo Braña, Argentinian footballer
- 1980Laura Prepon, American actress and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 7.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 161Emperor Antoninus Pius dies and is succeeded by his adoptive sons Marcus Aurelius and Lucius Verus.
- 238Roman subjects in the province of Africa revolt against Maximinus Thrax and elect Gordian I as emperor.
- 321Emperor Constantine I decrees that the dies Solis Invicti (sun-day) is the day of rest in the Empire.
- 1277Stephen Tempier, bishop of Paris, condemns 219 philosophical and theological theses.
- 1827Shrigley abduction: Ellen Turner is abducted by Edward Gibbon Wakefield, a future politician in colonial New Zealand.
- 1900The German liner SS Kaiser Wilhelm der Grosse becomes the first ship to send wireless signals to shore.
- 1914Prince William of Wied arrives in Albania to begin his reign as King.
- 1986Challenger Disaster: Divers from the USS Preserver locate the crew cabin of Challenger on the ocean floor.
- 2009The Kepler space observatory, designed to discover Earth-like planets orbiting other stars, is launched.
- 2009The Real Irish Republican Army kills two British soldiers and two civilians at Massereene Barracks, the first British military deaths in Northern Ireland since the end of The Troubles.
View the complete list of historical events for March 7.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 7 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brannon Braga, Henry Simmons, Tracy Wells, Jehanne d'Alcy, Jim Reeves, Ewen Solon, David Johansen, Carolyn Hennesy, Rosa Mendes, Corin Nemec.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 7 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 7, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Evergreen (Love Theme from ‘A Star Is Born’) by Barbra Streisand as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 12, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 29, 1982 – Colin Jost, American actor and screenwriter; June 16, 1934 – Jane Henson, American actress and puppeteer (d. 2013); November 22, 1963 – Brian Robbins, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,174