Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of March 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 7, 1977 was a Monday and it was the 66th day of the year 1977. It was the 10th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 292 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,414 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,138 days or 14.07 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 522 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 13, 2008.
If a dog named Spikey - a Great Pyrenees breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 238 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Spikey will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Spikey will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Anna Magnani
- 1939Danyel Gérard
- 1940Daniel J. Travanti
- 1945Arthur Lee
- 1956Bryan Cranston
- 1967Ruthie Henshall
- 1972Jang Dong-gun
- 1972Maxim Roy
- 1973Işın Karaca
- 1974Jenna Fischer
View the complete list of March 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 7.
- 1885Milton Avery, American painter (d. 1965)
- 1951Jeff Burroughs, American baseball player and coach
- 1958Rick Bass, American author and activist
- 1963Mike Eagles, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1971Matthew Vaughn, English director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1973Işın Karaca, English-Turkish singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1974Larry Bagby, American actor and singer
- 1983Manucho, Angolan footballer
- 1985Andre Fluellen, American football player
- 1992Bel Powley, English actress
View the complete list of March 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1827Shrigley abduction: Ellen Turner is abducted by Edward Gibbon Wakefield, a future politician in colonial New Zealand.
- 1902Second Boer War: In the Battle of Tweebosch, a Boer commando led by Koos de la Rey inflicts the biggest defeat upon the British since the beginning of the war.
- 1945World War II: American troops seize the Ludendorff Bridge over the Rhine river at Remagen.
- 1951Korean War: Operation Ripper – United Nations troops led by General Matthew Ridgway begin an assault against Chinese forces.
- 1965Bloody Sunday: a group of 600 civil rights marchers is brutally attacked by state and local police in Selma, Alabama.
- 1971Sheikh Mujibur Rahman delivers his historic speech at Suhrawardy Udyan.
- 1985The song “We Are the World” receives its international release.
- 1989Iran and the United Kingdom break diplomatic relations after a row over Salman Rushdie and his controversial novel, The Satanic Verses.
- 2006The terrorist organisation Lashkar-e-Taiba coordinates a series of bombings in Varanasi, India.
- 2014The opening ceremony for the 2014 Winter Paralympics take place in Sochi, Russia.
View the complete list of March 7 historical events.
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 7, and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sonny Curtis, Martin Sheen, Michael Gambon, Steve Brodie, Jimmy White, Staci Keanan, Kris Marshall, Pablo Portillo, Rosanna Davison, Dyan Cannon.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 7 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on March 7, 1977.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th March 1977 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 1, 1976. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +99. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 12, 1965. Your incompatibility score is -100. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,232,084,578. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Evergreen (Love Theme from ‘A Star Is Born’) by Barbra Streisand as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 12, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,958,945 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1977. The estimated number of babies born on 7th March 1977 is 334,134. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,964 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,610 times in the year 1977. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 7, 1977. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 66th day of 1977
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 10th Monday of 1977
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 292 days
- Age on next birthday: 43 years old
- Days since birth: 15,414 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,138 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.07 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 522
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 13, 2008
- Age in dog years: 238 dog years old using a Great Pyrenees breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: March 1, 1976 (+99)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 12, 1965 (-100)
- 1977 world population: 4,232,084,578
- Number one song: Evergreen (Love Theme from ‘A Star Is Born’) by Barbra Streisand (March 12, 1977)
- Babies born in 1977: 121,958,945
- Babies born in 1977 every day: 334,134
- Babies born in 1977 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,964 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,610 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 16, 1943 – Sharon Baird, American actress and dancer; August 26, 1965 – Chris Burke, American actor and singer; August 21, 1921 – Jaymala Shiledar, Indian actor and singer (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,057