Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of March 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 7, 2000 was a Tuesday and it was the 67th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 257 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,682 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 226 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Lucya - a Shetland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 92 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lucya will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lucya will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Heinz Rühmann
- 1908Anna Magnani
- 1961Mary Beth Evans
- 1969Warrel Dane
- 1971Matthew Vaughn
- 1974Jenna Fischer
- 1982Kate Michael
- 1984Lindsay McCaul
- 1984Rachel Rice
- 1992Bel Powley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 7.
- 1875Albert Jean Louis Ayat, French fencer (d. 1935)
- 1885Milton Avery, American painter (d. 1965)
- 1927Jean-Paul Desbiens, Canadian journalist, author, and educator (d. 2006)
- 1930Antony Armstrong-Jones, 1st Earl of Snowdon, English photographer
- 1942Jaan Manitski, Estonian businessman and politician, 16th Estonian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 1961David Rutley, English businessman and politician
- 1973Sébastien Izambard, French tenor and producer (Il Divo)
- 1984Rachel Rice, Welsh model and actress
- 1986Ben Griffin, Australian footballer
- 1987Niclas Bergfors, Swedish ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 238Roman subjects in the province of Africa revolt against Maximinus Thrax and elect Gordian I as emperor.
- 1277Stephen Tempier, bishop of Paris, condemns 219 philosophical and theological theses.
- 1799Napoleon Bonaparte captures Jaffa in Palestine and his troops proceed to kill more than 2,000 Albanian captives.
- 1827Brazilian marines unsuccessfully attack the temporary naval base of Carmen de Patagones, Argentina.
- 1827Shrigley abduction: Ellen Turner is abducted by Edward Gibbon Wakefield, a future politician in colonial New Zealand.
- 1850Senator Daniel Webster gives his “Seventh of March” speech endorsing the Compromise of 1850 in order to prevent a possible civil war.
- 1876Alexander Graham Bell is granted a patent for an invention he calls the “telephone”.
- 1951Korean War: Operation Ripper – United Nations troops led by General Matthew Ridgway begin an assault against Chinese forces.
- 1986Challenger Disaster: Divers from the USS Preserver locate the crew cabin of Challenger on the ocean floor.
- 2009The Kepler space observatory, designed to discover Earth-like planets orbiting other stars, is launched.
View the complete list of historical events for March 7.
Curious about this Vanilla Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 7 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Frank Capra, Thomas Ian Griffith, Rob Reiner, Edward Van Sloan, Mia Kirshner, Susan Hanson, Sabrina Sabrok, Lisa Middelhauve, Mari Henmi, John Hoyt.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 7 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 7, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Amazed by Lonestar as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 11, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 1, 1975 – Ane Dahl Torp, Norwegian actress; August 3, 1963 – James Hetfield, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Metallica, Spastik Children, and Leather Charm); January 21, 1923 – Lola Flores, Spanish singer, dancer, and actress (d. 1995).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,196