Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of March 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 7, 2000 was a Tuesday and it was the 67th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 12 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,562 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 222 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Samii - a Bearded Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 96 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Samii will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Samii will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Daniel J. Travanti
- 1946Peter Wolf
- 1959Donna Murphy
- 1964Wanda Sykes
- 1965Cameron Daddo
- 1966Joy Tanner
- 1971Matthew Vaughn
- 1973Sébastien Izambard
- 1977Hiroki Hasegawa
- 1997Honoka Miki
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 7.
- 1678Filippo Juvarra, Italian architect, designed the Basilica of Superga (d. 1736)
- 1876Frederick Freake, English polo player (d. 1950)
- 1887Heino Eller, Estonian composer and educator (d. 1970)
- 1903Bernarda Bryson Shahn, American painter and lithographer (d. 2004)
- 1913Dollard Ménard, Canadian general (d. 1997)
- 1930Antony Armstrong-Jones, 1st Earl of Snowdon, English photographer
- 1945John Heard, American actor and producer
- 1950Billy Joe DuPree, American football player
- 1974Krizz Kaliko, American rapper (K.A.B.O.S.H.)
- 2009Prince Umberto of Savoy-Aosta
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 161Emperor Antoninus Pius dies and is succeeded by his adoptive sons Marcus Aurelius and Lucius Verus.
- 1277Stephen Tempier, bishop of Paris, condemns 219 philosophical and theological theses.
- 1573A peace treaty is signed between the Ottoman Empire and the Republic of Venice, ending the Ottoman–Venetian War (1570–73) and leaving Cyprus in Ottoman hands.
- 1827Brazilian marines unsuccessfully attack the temporary naval base of Carmen de Patagones, Argentina.
- 1876Alexander Graham Bell is granted a patent for an invention he calls the “telephone”.
- 1900The German liner SS Kaiser Wilhelm der Grosse becomes the first ship to send wireless signals to shore.
- 1912Roald Amundsen announces that his expedition had reached the South Pole on December 14, 1911.
- 1987Lieyu Massacre: Taiwanese military massacre of 19 unarmed Vietnamese refugees at Donggang, Lieyu, Kinmen.
- 2006The terrorist organisation Lashkar-e-Taiba coordinates a series of bombings in Varanasi, India.
- 2014The opening ceremony for the 2014 Winter Paralympics take place in Sochi, Russia.
View the complete list of historical events for March 7.
Curious about this Inert Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 7 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Morgane Dubled, Beverly Archer, Jonathan Stack, Edmundo Ros, David "Stringbean" Akeman, Roosevelt Sykes, Johnny Preston, Lee Strasberg, Cheryl Cole, Park Eun-hye.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 7 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 7, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Amazed by Lonestar as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 11, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 29, 1961 – Melissa Etheridge, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and activist; December 9, 1971 – Geoff Barrow, English drummer, DJ, composer, and producer (Portishead, Beak, and Quakers); September 3, 1915 – Memphis Slim, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1988).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,184