Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of March 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 8, 1931 was a Sunday and it was the 67th day of the year 1931. It was the 10th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,188 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,729 days or 29.38 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,090 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 14, 1962.
If a dog named Rhyno - a English Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 416 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rhyno will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Rhyno will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Tapio Rautavaara
- 1931Gerald Potterton
- 1944Sergey Nikitin
- 1949Antonello Venditti
- 1959Lester Holt
- 1968Rob Dukes
- 1973Mickey Ferriols
- 1979Tom Chaplin
- 1980Charli Robinson
- 1991Devon Werkheiser
View the complete list of March 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 8.
- 1746André Michaux, French botanist and explorer (d. 1802)
- 1761Jan Potocki Polish ethnologist, historian, and linguist (d. 1815)
- 1907Konstantinos Karamanlis, Greek lawyer and politician, 3rd President of Greece (d. 1998)
- 1951Ian Brown, English director and producer
- 1954Bob Brozman, American guitarist (R. Crumb & His Cheap Suit Serenaders) (d. 2013)
- 1969Juan de Dios Ramírez Perales, Mexican footballer
- 1976Hines Ward, American football player and sportscaster
- 1978Mohammed Bouyeri, Dutch-Moroccan murderer
- 1980Charli Robinson, Australian actress and singer (Hi-5)
- 1984Ross Taylor, New Zealand cricketer
View the complete list of March 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1126Following the death of his mother Urraca, Alfonso VII is proclaimed king of Castile and León.
- 1655John Casor becomes the first legally-recognized slave in England’s North American colonies where a crime was not committed.
- 1736Nader Shah, founder of the Afsharid dynasty, is crowned Shah of Iran.
- 1782Gnadenhütten massacre: Ninety-six Native Americans in Gnadenhutten, Ohio, who had converted to Christianity are killed by Pennsylvania militiamen in retaliation for raids carried out by other Indians.
- 1801War of the Second Coalition: At the Battle of Abukir, a British force under Sir Ralph Abercromby lands in Egypt with the aim of ending the French campaign in Egypt and Syria.
- 1937Spanish Civil War: The Battle of Guadalajara begins.
- 1957Ghana joins the United Nations.
- 19653,500 United States Marines are the first land combat forces committed during the Vietnam War.
- 1983While addressing a convention of Evangelicals, U.S. President Ronald Reagan labels the Soviet Union an “evil empire”.
- 2014Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 disappears en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing. The aircraft is believed to have crashed into the Indian Ocean off the coast of Australia with the loss of all 239 people aboard.
View the complete list of March 8 historical events.
Curious about this Rare Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 8, and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michel Barrette, Alain Bashung, Lee Min-woo, James Mitchell, Joe Cocker, Alex Westaway, Ruth Hussey, Kevin Conroy, Tereza Kesovija, Glenn Close.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 8 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 8, 1931.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th March 1931 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 14, 1925. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +197. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 22, 1910. Your incompatibility score is -184. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 60,296 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,513 times in the year 1931. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 8, 1931. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 67th day of 1931
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 10th Sunday of 1931
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 320 days
- Age on next birthday: 89 years old
- Days since birth: 32,188 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,729 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.38 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,090
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 14, 1962
- Age in dog years: 416 dog years old using a English Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: March 14, 1925 (+197)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 22, 1910 (-184)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 60,296 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,513 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 15, 1907 – James Robertson Justice, English actor and educator (d. 1975); March 15, 1982 – Emily Tyndall, American actress and dancer; July 4, 1989 – Alyssa Miller, American model.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,927