Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of March 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 8, 1943 was a Monday and it was the 67th day of the year 1943. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 350 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,409 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 928 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 31 at 12:38:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Suzanna - a Border Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 320 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Suzanna will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Suzanna will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Louise Beavers
- 1924Sean McClory
- 1933Luca Ronconi
- 1946Randy Meisner
- 1948Gyles Brandreth
- 1949Antonello Venditti
- 1968Shawn Mullins
- 1974Fardeen Khan
- 1976Freddie Prinze, Jr.
- 1977James Van Der Beek
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 8.
- 1702Anne Bonny, Irish-American pirate (d. 1782)
- 1783Hannah Van Buren, American wife of Martin Van Buren (d. 1819)
- 1911Alan Hovhaness, Armenian-American pianist and composer (d. 2000)
- 1945Bruce Broughton, American composer
- 1951Phil Edmonds, Zambian-English cricketer and businessman
- 1964Thomas Bezucha, American director and screenwriter
- 1979Tom Chaplin, English singer-songwriter (Keane)
- 1988Benny Blanco, American rapper and producer
- 1988Elly Jackson, English singer-songwriter and producer (La Roux)
- 1990Kristinia DeBarge, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1126Following the death of his mother Urraca, Alfonso VII is proclaimed king of Castile and León.
- 1618Johannes Kepler discovers the third law of planetary motion.
- 1658Treaty of Roskilde: After a devastating defeat in the Northern Wars (1655–1661), Frederick III, the King of Denmark–Norway is forced to give up nearly half his territory to Sweden to save the rest.
- 1801War of the Second Coalition: At the Battle of Abukir, a British force under Sir Ralph Abercromby lands in Egypt with the aim of ending the French campaign in Egypt and Syria.
- 1916World War I: A British force unsuccessfully attempts to relieve the siege of Kut (present-day Iraq) in the Battle of Dujaila.
- 1917International Women’s Day protests in St. Petersburg mark the beginning of the February Revolution (so named because it was February on the Julian calendar).
- 1924The Castle Gate Mine disaster kills 172 coal miners near Castle Gate, Utah.
- 1949President of France Vincent Auriol and ex-emperor Bảo Đại sign the Élysée Accords, giving Vietnam greater independence from France and creating the State of Vietnam to oppose Viet Minh-led Democratic Republic of Vietnam.
- 1985A supposed failed assassination attempt on Islamic cleric Sayyed Mohammad Hussein Fadlallah in Beirut, Lebanon, kills at least 45 and injures 175 others.
- 2004A new constitution is signed by Iraq’s Governing Council.
View the complete list of historical events for March 8.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 8 and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rachel Messerer, Joachim Nielsen, John Stamos, Majida El Roumi, Julieta Cardinali, Michael K. Williams, Peter Hermann, Susan Tedeschi, Irma Adlawan, Sammi Cheng.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 8 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 8, 1943.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1825. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 27, 1974 – Jason Narvy, American actor; February 22, 1950 – Julie Walters, English actress and singer; December 9, 1937 – Darwin Joston, American actor (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,194