Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of March 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 8, 1943 was a Monday and it was the 67th day of the year 1943. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 141 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,253 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 923 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Tapio Rautavaara
- 1937Richard Fariña
- 1942Palito Ortega
- 1946Yiannis Parios
- 1954Cheryl Baker
- 1956John Kapelos
- 1959Aidan Quinn
- 1972Angie Hart
- 1988Elly Jackson
- 1993Stephanie Davis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 8.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 8.
- 1293Beatrice of Castile (d. 1359)
- 1918Jacques Baratier, French director and screenwriter (d. 2009)
- 1929Hebe Camargo, Brazilian actress and singer (d. 2012)
- 1956John Kapelos, Canadian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1958Gary Numan, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Tubeway Army)
- 1964Lance McCullers, American baseball player
- 1964Thomas Bezucha, American director and screenwriter
- 1975Peggy Zina, Greek singer and actress
- 1991Miriam Bryant, Swedish-Finnish singer-songwriter
- 1991Tom English, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1736Nader Shah, founder of the Afsharid dynasty, is crowned Shah of Iran.
- 1868Sakai incident: Japanese samurai kill 11 French sailors in the port of Sakai near Osaka.
- 1910French aviatrix Raymonde de Laroche becomes the first woman to receive a pilot’s license.
- 1936Daytona Beach and Road Course holds its first oval stock car race.
- 1947Thirteen thousand troops of the Republic of China Army arrive in Taiwan after the 228 Incident and launch crackdowns which kill thousands of people, including many elites. This turns into a major root of the Taiwan independence movement.
- 1957Ghana joins the United Nations.
- 19653,500 United States Marines are the first land combat forces committed during the Vietnam War.
- 1971The Fight of the Century between Joe Frazier and Muhammad Ali commences. Frazier wins in 15 rounds via unanimous decision.
- 1974Charles de Gaulle Airport opens in Paris, France.
- 2004A new constitution is signed by Iraq’s Governing Council.
View the complete list of historical events for March 8.
Curious about this Lemon Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 8 and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Suanne Braun, Richard Lynch, Sam Jaffe, Bennett Miller, Ricardo Antonio Chavira, Sam Cooke, Gail Kim, Izabel Goulart, Daniel Gélin, Graham Jarvis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 8 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 8, 1943.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1825. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 5, 1928 – Robert Lansing, American actor (d. 1994); June 10, 1981 – Hoku, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress; April 6, 1960 – John Pizzarelli, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,049