Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of March 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 8, 1945 was a Thursday and it was the 67th day of the year 1945. It was the 10th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 319 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,805 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,268 days or 25.38 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 941 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 14, 1976.
If a dog named Cabiria - a Rhodesian Ridgeback breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 397 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cabiria will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Cabiria will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Margot Bryant
- 1922Cyd Charisse
- 1936Sue Ane Langdon
- 1944Sergey Nikitin
- 1951Ian Brown
- 1954Cheryl Baker
- 1970Andrea Parker
- 1973Boris Kodjoe
- 1979Andy Ross
- 1979Tom Chaplin
View the complete list of March 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 8.
- 1714Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach, German pianist and composer (d. 1788)
- 1924Anthony Caro, English sculptor and illustrator (d. 2013)
- 1927Stanisław Kania, Polish politician
- 1937Juvénal Habyarimana, Rwandan politician, 3rd President of Rwanda (d. 1994)
- 1951Phil Edmonds, Zambian-English cricketer and businessman
- 1954Bob Brozman, American guitarist (R. Crumb & His Cheap Suit Serenaders) (d. 2013)
- 1957Clive Burr, English drummer and songwriter (Iron Maiden, Samson, and Trust) (d. 2013)
- 1971Kit Symons, English-Welsh footballer and manager
- 1984Ross Taylor, New Zealand cricketer
- 1991Devon Werkheiser, American actor and singer
View the complete list of March 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Veronica’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1576Spanish explorer Diego García de Palacio first sights the ruins of the ancient Mayan city of Copán.
- 1777Regiments from Ansbach and Bayreuth, sent to support Great Britain in the American Revolutionary War, mutiny in the town of Ochsenfurt.
- 1801War of the Second Coalition: At the Battle of Abukir, a British force under Sir Ralph Abercromby lands in Egypt with the aim of ending the French campaign in Egypt and Syria.
- 1917The United States Senate votes to limit filibusters by adopting the cloture rule.
- 1921Spanish Prime Minister Eduardo Dato Iradier is assassinated while exiting the parliament building in Madrid.
- 1942World War II: Dutch forces surrender to Japanese forces on Java.
- 1949Mildred Gillars (“Axis Sally”) is condemned to prison for treason.
- 1957Egypt re-opens the Suez Canal after the Suez Crisis.
- 19653,500 United States Marines are the first land combat forces committed during the Vietnam War.
- 1979Philips demonstrates the compact disc publicly for the first time.
View the complete list of March 8 historical events.
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 8, and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Haluk Bilginer, Lucy Durack, Matthew Macfadyen, Kumiko Aso, Krissel Valdez, Brad Paisley, Rob Morrow, Christopher Egan, Orhan Gencebay, Mattias Hellberg.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 8 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on March 8, 1945.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th March 1945 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 18, 1934. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +157. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 8, 1963. Your score is -131. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1175. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,284 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 74,450 times in the year 1945. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 8, 1945. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 67th day of 1945
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 10th Thursday of 1945
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 319 days
- Age on next birthday: 77 years old
- Days since birth: 27,805 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,268 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.38 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 941
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 14, 1976
- Age in dog years: 397 dog years old using a Rhodesian Ridgeback breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: May 18, 1934 (+157)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 8, 1963 (-131)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,284 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 74,450 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.III.MCMXLV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 14, 1977 – Jim Jefferies, Australian comedian and actor; April 9, 1984 – Linda Chung, Canadian-Hong Kong actress and singer; September 7, 1988 – Paul Iacono, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,904