Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of March 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 8, 1949 was a Tuesday and it was the 67th day of the year 1949. It was the 10th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 293 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,640 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,547 days or 23.40 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 869 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 14, 1980.
If a dog named Creazy - a Miniature Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 300 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Creazy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Creazy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Yevgeny Matveyev
- 1931Gerald Potterton
- 1942Palito Ortega
- 1944Sergey Nikitin
- 1946Yiannis Parios
- 1947Vladimír Mišík
- 1958Gary Numan
- 1978Nick Zano
- 1991Devon Werkheiser
- 1997Jurina Matsui
View the complete list of March 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 8.
- 1915Tapio Rautavaara, Finnish javelin thrower, actor, and singer (d. 1979)
- 1927Stanisław Kania, Polish politician
- 1944Sergey Nikitin, Russian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1948Gyles Brandreth, English writer, broadcaster, actor and politician
- 1951Phil Edmonds, Zambian-English cricketer and businessman
- 1959Lester Holt, American journalist and actor
- 1972Fergal O'Brien, Irish snooker player
- 1977James Van Der Beek, American actor
- 1977Johann Vogel, Swiss footballer
- 1978Mohammed Bouyeri, Dutch-Moroccan murderer
View the complete list of March 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1722The Safavid Empire of Iran is defeated by an army from Afghanistan at the Battle of Gulnabad, pushing Iran into anarchy.
- 1777Regiments from Ansbach and Bayreuth, sent to support Great Britain in the American Revolutionary War, mutiny in the town of Ochsenfurt.
- 1782Gnadenhütten massacre: Ninety-six Native Americans in Gnadenhutten, Ohio, who had converted to Christianity are killed by Pennsylvania militiamen in retaliation for raids carried out by other Indians.
- 1817The New York Stock Exchange is founded.
- 1844King Oscar I ascends to the thrones of Sweden and Norway.
- 1910French aviatrix Raymonde de Laroche becomes the first woman to receive a pilot’s license.
- 1917International Women’s Day protests in St. Petersburg mark the beginning of the February Revolution (so named because it was February on the Julian calendar).
- 1924The Castle Gate Mine disaster kills 172 coal miners near Castle Gate, Utah.
- 1978The first radio episode of The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, by Douglas Adams, is transmitted on BBC Radio 4.
- 2004A new constitution is signed by Iraq’s Governing Council.
View the complete list of March 8 historical events.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 8, and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Don Messick, Vincent Pereira, Ivan Ivanovich Petrov, Nao Tōyama, Richard Anderson, Sammo Hung, Margaret Booth, Josh Holloway, James Stewart, Sevinç Erbulak.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 8 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 8, 1949.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th March 1949 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 15, 1952. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +124. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 15, 1972. Your incompatibility score is -142. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 91,016 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,855 times in the year 1949. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 8, 1949. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 67th day of 1949
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 10th Tuesday of 1949
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 293 days
- Age on next birthday: 71 years old
- Days since birth: 25,640 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,547 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.40 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 869
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 14, 1980
- Age in dog years: 300 dog years old using a Miniature Schnauzer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: February 15, 1952 (+124)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 15, 1972 (-142)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 91,016 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,855 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 20, 1934 – Tom Baker, English actor; September 25, 1965 – Gordon Currie, Canadian actor, director, and producer; February 23, 1987 – Theophilus London, Trinidadian-American singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,820