Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of March 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 8, 1960 was a Tuesday and it was the 68th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 354 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,195 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 718 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 31 at 12:38:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Rosco P Colt - a Affenpinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 252 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rosco P Colt will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Rosco P Colt will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Richard Fariña
- 1958Gary Numan
- 1968Shawn Mullins
- 1973Anneke van Giersbergen
- 1973Boris Kodjoe
- 1976Freddie Prinze, Jr.
- 1980Charli Robinson
- 1985Ewa Sonnet
- 1993Stephanie Davis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 8.
- 1566Carlo Gesualdo, Italian lute player and composer (d. 1613)
- 1814Ede Szigligeti, Romanian-Hungarian playwright and author (d. 1878)
- 1827Wilhelm Bleek, German linguist and anthropologist (d. 1875)
- 1940Susan Clark, Canadian actress and producer
- 1947Michael Allsup, American guitarist (Three Dog Night)
- 1949Karel Lismont, Belgian runner
- 1955Don Ashby, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 1981)
- 1956John Kapelos, Canadian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1965Fátima Lopes, Portuguese fashion designer
- 1972Angie Hart, Australian singer (Frente! and Splendid)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1010Ferdowsi completes his epic poem Shahnameh.
- 1910French aviatrix Raymonde de Laroche becomes the first woman to receive a pilot’s license.
- 1916World War I: A British force unsuccessfully attempts to relieve the siege of Kut (present-day Iraq) in the Battle of Dujaila.
- 1947Thirteen thousand troops of the Republic of China Army arrive in Taiwan after the 228 Incident and launch crackdowns which kill thousands of people, including many elites. This turns into a major root of the Taiwan independence movement.
- 1949President of France Vincent Auriol and ex-emperor Bảo Đại sign the Élysée Accords, giving Vietnam greater independence from France and creating the State of Vietnam to oppose Viet Minh-led Democratic Republic of Vietnam.
- 1957Ghana joins the United Nations.
- 1963The Ba'ath Party comes to power in Syria in a coup d'état by a clique of quasi-leftist Syrian Army officers calling themselves the National Council of the Revolutionary Command.
- 19653,500 United States Marines are the first land combat forces committed during the Vietnam War.
- 1966A bomb planted by Irish Republican Army militants destroys Nelson’s Pillar in Dublin.
- 1978The first radio episode of The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, by Douglas Adams, is transmitted on BBC Radio 4.
View the complete list of historical events for March 8.
Curious about this Green Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 8 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Izabella Scorupco, Fred Niblo, Hila Bronstein, Frances Drake, Kris Wu, Win Butler, Khamani Griffin, Karthik, Phyllis Calvert, David Byrne.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 8 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 8, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 14, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 8, 1969 – Jeremy Davies, American actor; September 17, 1956 – Mandawuy Yunupingu, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Yothu Yindi) (d. 2013); March 15, 1904 – J. Pat O'Malley, English singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1985).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,251