Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of March 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 8, 1976 was a Monday and it was the 68th day of the year 1976. It was the 10th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 47 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,658 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,219 days or 14.29 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 530 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 15, 2007.
If a dog named Fynn - a Irish Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 238 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fynn will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Fynn will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Louise Beavers
- 1921Alan Hale, Jr.
- 1922Yevgeny Matveyev
- 1938George Innes
- 1945Micky Dolenz
- 1947Vladimír Mišík
- 1972Angie Hart
- 1977James Van Der Beek
- 1988Bryan Termulo
- 1991Devon Werkheiser
View the complete list of March 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 8.
- 1915Tapio Rautavaara, Finnish javelin thrower, actor, and singer (d. 1979)
- 1931Neil Postman, American author and critic (d. 2003)
- 1939Lidiya Skoblikova, Russian speed skater and coach
- 1947Vladimír Mišík, Czech singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Matadors, Blue Effect, Flamengo, and Etc..)
- 1963Mike Lalor, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1965Kenny Smith, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1973Mickey Ferriols, American-Filipino actress
- 1988Bryan Termulo, Filipino singer and actor
- 1988Laura Unsworth, English field hockey player
- 1994Dylan Tombides, Australian footballer (d. 2014)
View the complete list of March 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1775An anonymous writer, thought by some to be Thomas Paine, publishes “African Slavery in America”, the first article in the American colonies calling for the emancipation of slaves and the abolition of slavery.
- 1801War of the Second Coalition: At the Battle of Abukir, a British force under Sir Ralph Abercromby lands in Egypt with the aim of ending the French campaign in Egypt and Syria.
- 1862American Civil War: The iron-clad CSS Virginia (formerly USS Merrimack) is launched at Hampton Roads, Virginia.
- 1916World War I: A British force unsuccessfully attempts to relieve the siege of Kut (present-day Iraq) in the Battle of Dujaila.
- 1917The United States Senate votes to limit filibusters by adopting the cloture rule.
- 1920The Arab Kingdom of Syria, the first modern Arab state to come into existence, is established.
- 1949President of France Vincent Auriol and ex-emperor Bảo Đại sign the Élysée Accords, giving Vietnam greater independence from France and creating the State of Vietnam to oppose Viet Minh-led Democratic Republic of Vietnam.
- 1957The 1957 Georgia Memorial to Congress, which petitions the U.S. Congress to declare the ratification of the 14th and 15th Amendments to the U.S. Constitution null and void, is adopted by the U.S. state of Georgia.
- 1974Charles de Gaulle Airport opens in Paris, France.
- 1978The first radio episode of The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, by Douglas Adams, is transmitted on BBC Radio 4.
View the complete list of March 8 historical events.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 8, and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hope Sandoval, Mutya Orquia, Pete Townshend, Gabrielle Destroismaisons, Michael Lonsdale, Isis King, Jaime Murray, Tülin Şahin, Caroline Langrishe, Cherd Songsri.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 8 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on March 8, 1976.
Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th March 1976 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 20, 1991. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +136. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 25, 1968. Your incompatibility score is -144. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,160,185,010. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was December, 1963 (Oh, What a Night) by The Four Seasons as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 13, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1800. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,620,578 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1976. The estimated number of babies born on 8th March 1976 is 332,297. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 59,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 66,964 times in the year 1976. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 8, 1976. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 68th day of 1976
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 10th Monday of 1976
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 47 days
- Age on next birthday: 43 years old
- Days since birth: 15,658 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,219 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.29 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 530
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 15, 2007
- Age in dog years: 238 dog years old using a Irish Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: June 20, 1991 (+136)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 25, 1968 (-144)
- 1976 world population: 4,160,185,010
- Number one song: December, 1963 (Oh, What a Night) by The Four Seasons (March 13, 1976)
- Babies born in 1976: 121,620,578
- Babies born in 1976 every day: 332,297
- Babies born in 1976 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 59,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 66,964 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 15, 1925 – Mike Connors, American actor and producer; September 29, 1931 – Anita Ekberg, Swedish-Italian model and actress (d. 2015); March 16, 1949 – Elliott Murphy, American-French singer-songwriter and journalist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,929