Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of March 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 8, 1976 was a Monday and it was the 68th day of the year 1976. It was the 10th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 296 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,505 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,502 days or 15.06 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 559 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 15, 2007.
If a dog named Kelby - a Borzoi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 253 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kelby will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Kelby will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Alan Hale, Jr.
- 1926Francisco Rabal
- 1938George Innes
- 1954Cheryl Baker
- 1957Cynthia Rothrock
- 1968Rob Dukes
- 1968Shawn Mullins
- 1972Matthew Nable
- 1985Ewa Sonnet
- 1990Kristinia DeBarge
View the complete list of March 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 8.
- 1912Preston Smith, American businessman and politician, 40th Governor of Texas (d. 2003)
- 1931Neil Postman, American author and critic (d. 2003)
- 1943Lynn Redgrave, English-American actress and singer (d. 2010)
- 1948Sam Lacey, American basketball player (d. 2014)
- 1957Cynthia Rothrock, American actress and martial artist
- 1966Gregory Barker, English politician
- 1970Andrea Parker, American actress and former ballet dancer
- 1976Hines Ward, American football player and sportscaster
- 1977James Van Der Beek, American actor
- 1989Robbie Hummel, American basketball player
View the complete list of March 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Linda’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1618Johannes Kepler discovers the third law of planetary motion.
- 1655John Casor becomes the first legally-recognized slave in England’s North American colonies where a crime was not committed.
- 1775An anonymous writer, thought by some to be Thomas Paine, publishes “African Slavery in America”, the first article in the American colonies calling for the emancipation of slaves and the abolition of slavery.
- 1777Regiments from Ansbach and Bayreuth, sent to support Great Britain in the American Revolutionary War, mutiny in the town of Ochsenfurt.
- 1817The New York Stock Exchange is founded.
- 1911International Women’s Day is launched in Copenhagen, Denmark, by Clara Zetkin, leader of the Women’s Office for the Social Democratic Party in Germany.
- 1914First flights (for the Royal Thai Air Force) at Don Mueang International Airport in Bangkok.
- 1942World War II: Dutch forces surrender to Japanese forces on Java.
- 1979Philips demonstrates the compact disc publicly for the first time.
- 2014Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 disappears en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing. The aircraft is believed to have crashed into the Indian Ocean off the coast of Australia with the loss of all 239 people aboard.
View the complete list of March 8 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 8, and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alexis Korner, John Bird, Bruno Nogueira, Joe Gilgun, Shoshana Bean, Elizabeth Hartman, Lucija Šerbedžija, Letizia Ciampa, Suzu Hirose, Rolly Teranishi.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 8 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on March 8, 1976.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th March 1976 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 20, 1991. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +136. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 25, 1968. Your score is -144. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,160,185,010. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was December, 1963 (Oh, What a Night) by The Four Seasons as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 13, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1800. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,620,578 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1976. The estimated number of babies born on 8th March 1976 is 332,297. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 59,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 66,964 times in the year 1976. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 8, 1976. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 68th day of 1976
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 10th Monday of 1976
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 296 days
- Age on next birthday: 46 years old
- Days since birth: 16,505 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,502 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.06 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 559
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 15, 2007
- Age in dog years: 253 dog years old using a Borzoi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: June 20, 1991 (+136)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 25, 1968 (-144)
- 1976 world population: 4,160,185,010
- Number one song: December, 1963 (Oh, What a Night) by The Four Seasons (March 13, 1976)
- Babies born in 1976: 121,620,578
- Babies born in 1976 every day: 332,297
- Babies born in 1976 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 59,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 66,964 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.III.MCMLXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 11, 1968 – Kay Hanley, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Letters to Cleo); November 30, 1959 – Giannis Aggelakas, Greek singer-songwriter and guitarist; September 1, 1986 – Stella Mwangi, Kenyan-Norwegian singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,023