Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of March 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 8, 1979 was a Thursday and it was the 67th day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 225 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,020 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 475 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Margot Bryant
- 1943Lynn Redgrave
- 1947Carole Bayer Sager
- 1961Camryn Manheim
- 1973Boris Kodjoe
- 1974Fardeen Khan
- 1977James Van Der Beek
- 1985Ewa Sonnet
- 1985Mio Takeuchi
- 1988Elly Jackson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 8.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 8.
- 1286John III, Duke of Brittany (d. 1341)
- 1617Tito Livio Burattini, Italian architect, historian, and engineer (d. 1681)
- 1859Kenneth Grahame, Scottish-English banker and author (d. 1932)
- 1933Evelyn Ay Sempier, American model, Miss America 1954 (d. 2008)
- 1950Richard Ouzounian, Canadian-American director and critic
- 1953Don Werner, American baseball player and coach
- 1958Nick Capra, American baseball player and manager
- 1966Gregory Barker, English politician
- 1982Craig Stansberry, American baseball player
- 1990Ben Tozer, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1736Nader Shah, founder of the Afsharid dynasty, is crowned Shah of Iran.
- 1801War of the Second Coalition: At the Battle of Abukir, a British force under Sir Ralph Abercromby lands in Egypt with the aim of ending the French campaign in Egypt and Syria.
- 1844King Oscar I ascends to the thrones of Sweden and Norway.
- 1868Sakai incident: Japanese samurai kill 11 French sailors in the port of Sakai near Osaka.
- 1914First flights (for the Royal Thai Air Force) at Don Mueang International Airport in Bangkok.
- 1916World War I: A British force unsuccessfully attempts to relieve the siege of Kut (present-day Iraq) in the Battle of Dujaila.
- 1949President of France Vincent Auriol and ex-emperor Bảo Đại sign the Élysée Accords, giving Vietnam greater independence from France and creating the State of Vietnam to oppose Viet Minh-led Democratic Republic of Vietnam.
- 19653,500 United States Marines are the first land combat forces committed during the Vietnam War.
- 1974Charles de Gaulle Airport opens in Paris, France.
- 1983While addressing a convention of Evangelicals, U.S. President Ronald Reagan labels the Soviet Union an “evil empire”.
View the complete list of historical events for March 8.
Curious about this Red Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 8 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Laura Innes, Trinidad Silva, Brett Chukerman, Dorothy McGuire, Tank, Holly Hunter, Aaron Gillespie, Uğur Rıfat Karlova, David Mendenhall, Jack Nitzsche.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 8 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 8, 1979.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 10, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 18, 1950 – Shabana Azmi, Indian actress and singer; July 9, 1983 – Lucia Micarelli, American violinist and actress; October 11, 1972 – Claudia Black, Australian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,087