Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of March 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 8, 1979 was a Thursday and it was the 67th day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 258 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,352 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 486 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Viga - a Appenzeller Sennenhunde breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 195 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Viga will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Viga will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Claire Trevor
- 1915Tapio Rautavaara
- 1933Evelyn Ay Sempier
- 1943Lynn Redgrave
- 1945Micky Dolenz
- 1946Yiannis Parios
- 1951Ian Brown
- 1953Pepper MaShay
- 1973Boris Kodjoe
- 1981Glenda Gilson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 8.
- 1617Tito Livio Burattini, Italian architect, historian, and engineer (d. 1681)
- 1937Richard Fariña, American singer-songwriter and author (d. 1966)
- 1944Sergey Nikitin, Russian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1945Anselm Kiefer, German painter and sculptor
- 1950Richard Ouzounian, Canadian-American director and critic
- 1953Pepper MaShay, American singer-songwriter
- 1958Andy McDonald, English lawyer and politician
- 1959Aidan Quinn, American actor
- 1970Andrea Parker, American actress and former ballet dancer
- 1977James Van Der Beek, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1736Nader Shah, founder of the Afsharid dynasty, is crowned Shah of Iran.
- 1801War of the Second Coalition: At the Battle of Abukir, a British force under Sir Ralph Abercromby lands in Egypt with the aim of ending the French campaign in Egypt and Syria.
- 1844King Oscar I ascends to the thrones of Sweden and Norway.
- 1910French aviatrix Raymonde de Laroche becomes the first woman to receive a pilot’s license.
- 1911International Women’s Day is launched in Copenhagen, Denmark, by Clara Zetkin, leader of the Women’s Office for the Social Democratic Party in Germany.
- 1936Daytona Beach and Road Course holds its first oval stock car race.
- 1957Ghana joins the United Nations.
- 1957The 1957 Georgia Memorial to Congress, which petitions the U.S. Congress to declare the ratification of the 14th and 15th Amendments to the U.S. Constitution null and void, is adopted by the U.S. state of Georgia.
- 1983While addressing a convention of Evangelicals, U.S. President Ronald Reagan labels the Soviet Union an “evil empire”.
- 1985A supposed failed assassination attempt on Islamic cleric Sayyed Mohammad Hussein Fadlallah in Beirut, Lebanon, kills at least 45 and injures 175 others.
View the complete list of historical events for March 8.
Curious about this Lemon Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 8 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tim Matheson, Lobo, Rosalie Crutchley, Eddie Large, Barry Hay, Phill Lewis, Stacy Galina, Wu Chun, Esko Nikkari, Pedro de Cordoba.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 8 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 8, 1979.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 10, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1175. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 26, 1963 – Musetta Vander, South African model and actress; November 13, 1991 – Matt Bennett, American actor and singer; May 10, 1946 – Donovan, Scottish singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,228