Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of March 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 8, 2002 was a Friday and it was the 67th day of the year 2002. It was the 10th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 209 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,731 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,244 days or 6.14 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 228 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on November 14, 2033.
If a dog named Spookey - a Otterhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 115 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Spookey will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Spookey will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Cyd Charisse
- 1926Francisco Rabal
- 1945Micky Dolenz
- 1946Randy Meisner
- 1948Gyles Brandreth
- 1970Andrea Parker
- 1977James Van Der Beek
- 1978Nick Zano
- 1985Ewa Sonnet
- 1988Elly Jackson
View the complete list of March 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 8.
- 1726Richard Howe, 1st Earl Howe, English admiral and politician, Treasurer of the Navy (d. 1799)
- 1859Kenneth Grahame, Scottish-English banker and author (d. 1932)
- 1899Elmer Keith, American gun designer and author (d. 1984)
- 1922Cyd Charisse, American actress and dancer (d. 2008)
- 1927Irene Tinker, American economist and academic
- 1941Norman Stone, Scottish-English historian, author, and academic
- 1953Don Werner, American baseball player and coach
- 1973Anneke van Giersbergen, Dutch singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Gathering and The Gentle Storm)
- 1973Boris Kodjoe, Austrian-American actor
- 1979Andy Ross, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (OK Go)
View the complete list of March 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Troy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1702Anne Stuart, sister of Mary II, becomes Queen regnant of England, Scotland, and Ireland.
- 1736Nader Shah, founder of the Afsharid dynasty, is crowned Shah of Iran.
- 1910French aviatrix Raymonde de Laroche becomes the first woman to receive a pilot’s license.
- 1914First flights (for the Royal Thai Air Force) at Don Mueang International Airport in Bangkok.
- 1949President of France Vincent Auriol and ex-emperor Bảo Đại sign the Élysée Accords, giving Vietnam greater independence from France and creating the State of Vietnam to oppose Viet Minh-led Democratic Republic of Vietnam.
- 19653,500 United States Marines are the first land combat forces committed during the Vietnam War.
- 1966A bomb planted by Irish Republican Army militants destroys Nelson’s Pillar in Dublin.
- 1974Charles de Gaulle Airport opens in Paris, France.
- 1979Philips demonstrates the compact disc publicly for the first time.
- 2004A new constitution is signed by Iraq’s Governing Council.
View the complete list of March 8 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 8, and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Naomi Kawase, Bobby Deol, Momoe Yamaguchi, Lina Leandersson, Carl Gottlieb, Wiz Khalifa, Milla Jovovich, Brian Boitano, Rami Fortis, Jun. K.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 8 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 8, 2002.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th March 2002 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 14, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +131. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 19, 1976. Your score is -140. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,242,016,348. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 9, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,115,603 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2002. The estimated number of babies born on 8th March 2002 is 361,961. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 24,463 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 30,568 times in the year 2002. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 8, 2002. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 67th day of 2002
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 10th Friday of 2002
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 209 days
- Age on next birthday: 19 years old
- Days since birth: 6,731 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,244 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.14 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 228
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 14, 2033
- Age in dog years: 115 dog years old using a Otterhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: March 14, 1994 (+131)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 19, 1976 (-140)
- 2002 world population: 6,242,016,348
- Number one song: Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule (March 9, 2002)
- Babies born in 2002: 132,115,603
- Babies born in 2002 every day: 361,961
- Babies born in 2002 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 24,463 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 30,568 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.III.MMII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1966 – Tracy-Ann Oberman, English actress and screenwriter; March 4, 1953 – Emilio Estefan, Cuban-American drummer and producer; March 4, 1972 – Alison Wheeler, English singer-songwriter (The Beautiful South).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,036