Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1921 was a Wednesday and it was the 68th day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 288 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,141 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,190 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Keely Smith
- 1945Robert Calvert
- 1945Robin Trower
- 1946Warren Skaaren
- 1948Chris Thompson
- 1949Jaime Lyn Bauer
- 1951Michael Kinsley
- 1975Didiayer Snyder
- 1989Kim Tae-yeon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1839Phoebe Knapp, American organist and composer (d. 1908)
- 1909Derk Bodde, American sinologist and historian (d. 2003)
- 1932Qayyum Chowdhury, Bangladeshi painter and academic (d. 2014)
- 1943Bobby Fischer, American chess player and author (d. 2008)
- 1946Warren Skaaren, American screenwriter and producer (d. 1990)
- 1947Keri Hulme, New Zealand author and poet
- 1958Martin Fry, English singer-songwriter (ABC and Vice Versa)
- 1961Darrell Walker, American basketball player and coach
- 1975Didiayer Snyder, Australian model, author, and interior designer
- 1990Aras Özbiliz, Turkish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 632The Farewell Sermon (Khutbah, Khutbatul Wada') of the Islamic prophet Muhammad.
- 1009First known mention of Lithuania, in the annals of the monastery of Quedlinburg.
- 1276Augsburg becomes a Free imperial city.
- 1841The U.S. Supreme Court rules in the United States v. The Amistad case that captive Africans who had seized control of the ship carrying them had been taken into slavery illegally.
- 1847Mexican–American War: The first large-scale amphibious assault in U.S. history is launched in the Siege of Veracruz.
- 1916Mexican Revolution: Pancho Villa leads nearly 500 Mexican raiders in an attack against the border town of Columbus, New Mexico.
- 1925Pink’s War: The first Royal Air Force operation conducted independently of the British Army or Royal Navy begins.
- 1945The Bombing of Tokyo by the United States Army Air Forces begin, one of the most destructive bombing raids in history.
- 1976Forty-two people die in the 1976 Cavalese cable car disaster, the worst cable-car accident to date.
- 1977The Hanafi Siege: In a thirty-nine-hour standoff, armed Hanafi Muslims seize three Washington, D.C., buildings, killing two and taking 149 hostage.
View the complete list of historical events for March 9.
Curious about this Pistachio? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mimmi Sandén, Takako Minekawa, Rosario Flores, Augusta Dabney, Dolla, Tim Bachman, Kailash Kher, Hiroki Uchi, Joe Eszterhas, Richard Marner.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 9, 1921.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 19, 1928 – Norman Brooks, Canadian singer and actor (d. 2006); May 4, 1994 – Alexander Gould, American actor; January 13, 1930 – Liz Anderson, American singer-songwriter (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 880