Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1921 was a Wednesday and it was the 68th day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 12 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,417 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,199 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Potchie - a Coton de Tulear breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 404 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Potchie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Potchie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Mickey Spillane
- 1945Robert Calvert
- 1948Jeffrey Osborne
- 1949Jaime Lyn Bauer
- 1951Michael Kinsley
- 1959Tom Amandes
- 1975Didiayer Snyder
- 1986Brittany Snow
- 1989Yudai Chiba
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1727Johann Gottlieb Preller, German cantor, composer, and surveyor (d. 1786)
- 1763William Cobbett, English journalist and author (d. 1835)
- 1926Joe Franklin, American radio and television host (d. 2015)
- 1933Mel Lastman, Canadian businessman and politician, 62nd Mayor of Toronto
- 1957Mona Sahlin, Swedish politician
- 1962Jan Furtok, Polish footballer and manager
- 1970Shannon Leto, American drummer and actor (Thirty Seconds to Mars and The Wondergirls)
- 1971Diego Torres, Argentinian singer-songwriter and actor
- 1975Didiayer Snyder, Australian model, author, and interior designer
- 1982Mirjana Lučić-Baroni, Croatian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1500The fleet of Pedro Álvares Cabral leaves Lisbon for the Indies. The fleet will discover Brazil which lies within boundaries granted to Portugal in the Treaty of Tordesillas.
- 1811Paraguayan forces defeat Manuel Belgrano at the Battle of Tacuarí.
- 1842The first documented discovery of gold in California occurs at Rancho San Francisco, six years before the California Gold Rush.
- 1847Mexican–American War: The first large-scale amphibious assault in U.S. history is launched in the Siege of Veracruz.
- 1862American Civil War: The USS Monitor and CSS Virginia fight to a draw in the Battle of Hampton Roads, the first battle between two ironclad warships.
- 1896Prime Minister Francesco Crispi resigns following the Italian defeat at the Battle of Adwa.
- 1945World War II: A coup d'état by Japanese forces in French Indochina removes the French from power.
- 1959The Barbie doll makes its debut at the American International Toy Fair in New York.
- 1977The Hanafi Siege: In a thirty-nine-hour standoff, armed Hanafi Muslims seize three Washington, D.C., buildings, killing two and taking 149 hostage.
- 2011Space Shuttle Discovery makes its final landing after 39 flights.
View the complete list of historical events for March 9.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Daniel Seavey, Sue Thompson, Nusch Éluard, Marco St. John, Cesar Romero, Torben Meyer, Pierre Sanoussi-Bliss, Yuu Kashii, Cynthia Daniel, Enid Bennett.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 9, 1921.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1825. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 22, 1960 – Catherine Disher, Canadian actress; December 25, 1913 – Tony Martin, American singer and actor (d. 2012); May 12, 1924 – Tony Hancock, English actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1968).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,160