Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1928 was a Friday and it was the 69th day of the year 1928. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 20 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,852 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,112 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Martina - a American Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 420 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Martina will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Martina will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Lloyd Price
- 1945Robin Trower
- 1949Jaime Lyn Bauer
- 1959Lonny Price
- 1964Valérie Lemercier
- 1969Stefie Shock
- 1972Jean Louisa Kelly
- 1976Yamila Diaz-Rahi
- 1994Angeli Gonzales
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1213Hugh IV, Duke of Burgundy (d. 1271)
- 1727Johann Gottlieb Preller, German cantor, composer, and surveyor (d. 1786)
- 1833Frederick A. Schroeder, German-American businessman and politician (d. 1899)
- 1887Phil Mead, English cricketer and footballer (d. 1958)
- 1932Walter Mercado, Puerto Rican astrologer and actor
- 1942Mark Lindsay, American singer-songwriter, saxophonist, and producer (Paul Revere & the Raiders)
- 1965Benito Santiago, Puerto Rican baseball player
- 1973Liam Griffin, English racing driver and businessman
- 1975Chaske Spencer, American actor
- 1991Domo Genesis, American rapper (Odd Future)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1811Paraguayan forces defeat Manuel Belgrano at the Battle of Tacuarí.
- 1847Mexican–American War: The first large-scale amphibious assault in U.S. history is launched in the Siege of Veracruz.
- 1862American Civil War: The USS Monitor and CSS Virginia fight to a draw in the Battle of Hampton Roads, the first battle between two ironclad warships.
- 1925Pink’s War: The first Royal Air Force operation conducted independently of the British Army or Royal Navy begins.
- 1945The Bombing of Tokyo by the United States Army Air Forces begin, one of the most destructive bombing raids in history.
- 1945World War II: A coup d'état by Japanese forces in French Indochina removes the French from power.
- 1946Bolton Wanderers stadium disaster at Burnden Park, Bolton, England, kills 33 and injures hundreds more.
- 1956Soviet forces suppress mass demonstrations in the Georgian SSR, reacting to Nikita Khrushchev’s de-Stalinization policy.
- 2011Space Shuttle Discovery makes its final landing after 39 flights.
- 2015Two helicopters collided near Villa Castelli, Argentina killing 10 people.
View the complete list of historical events for March 9.
Curious about this Rose Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9 and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kellan Lutz, Francesca Neri, Gigi Sabani, Emilia Fox, Ronnie Dawson, Solenn Heussaff, Kyle Sullivan, Nick Lowe, Uki Satake, Cathy Lee Crosby.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 9, 1928.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1125. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 26, 1937 – Cliff Osmond, American actor and screenwriter (d. 2012); November 9, 1971 – Big Pun, American rapper and actor (Terror Squad) (d. 2000); January 16, 1959 – Kimiko Ikegami, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,147