Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1928 was a Friday and it was the 69th day of the year 1928. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 284 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,588 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,103 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Taina Elg
- 1931Thore Skogman
- 1934Del Close
- 1943Trish Van Devere
- 1946Warren Skaaren
- 1971Diego Torres
- 1971Emmanuel Lewis
- 1975Didiayer Snyder
- 1979Melina Perez
- 1992Dianne Necio
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1695Martín Sarmiento, Spanish monk and scholar (d. 1772)
- 1918Mickey Spillane, American author and actor (d. 2006)
- 1938Lill-Babs, Swedish singer and actress
- 1948Jeffrey Osborne, American singer and drummer (L.T.D.)
- 1958Martin Fry, English singer-songwriter (ABC and Vice Versa)
- 1975Chaske Spencer, American actor
- 1983Clint Dempsey, American soccer player
- 1987Bow Wow, American rapper and actor
- 1989Yudai Chiba, Japanese actor
- 1991Domo Genesis, American rapper (Odd Future)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 632The Farewell Sermon (Khutbah, Khutbatul Wada') of the Islamic prophet Muhammad.
- 1796Napoléon Bonaparte marries his first wife, Joséphine de Beauharnais.
- 1908Inter Milan was founded on Football Club Internazionale, following a schism from the Milan Cricket and Football Club.
- 1945World War II: A coup d'état by Japanese forces in French Indochina removes the French from power.
- 1954McCarthyism: CBS television broadcasts the See It Now episode, “A Report on Senator Joseph McCarthy”, produced by Fred Friendly.
- 1956Soviet forces suppress mass demonstrations in the Georgian SSR, reacting to Nikita Khrushchev’s de-Stalinization policy.
- 1959The Barbie doll makes its debut at the American International Toy Fair in New York.
- 1989Financially troubled Eastern Air Lines files for bankruptcy.
- 2011Space Shuttle Discovery makes its final landing after 39 flights.
- 2015Two helicopters collided near Villa Castelli, Argentina killing 10 people.
View the complete list of historical events for March 9.
Curious about this Earthly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9 and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Connie Kaldor, Uma Thurman, David Keith, Katharine Houghton, Ray Charles, Lawrence Schiller, Liv Tyler, Keith Duffy, Dakin Matthews, Etterlene DeBarge.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 9, 1928.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 10, 1965 – Rebecca Pidgeon, American-English singer-songwriter and actress; June 9, 1980 – Paul Preiss, American model and actor; January 1, 1911 – Basil Dearden, English director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1971).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 840