Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1940 was a Saturday and it was the 69th day of the year 1940. It was the 10th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 269 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,681 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,894 days or 27.09 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,005 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 16, 1971.
If a dog named Jobi - a Berger Picard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 419 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jobi will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Jobi will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Thore Skogman
- 1944Paola Quattrini
- 1946Warren Skaaren
- 1951Michael Kinsley
- 1964Valérie Lemercier
- 1970David Guido Pietroni
- 1976Yamila Diaz-Rahi
- 1991Brenna O'Brien
- 1992Dianne Necio
View the complete list of March 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1285Emperor Go-Nijō of Japan (d. 1318)
- 1856Eddie Foy, Sr., American actor and dancer (d. 1928)
- 1904Paul Wilbur Klipsch, American soldier and engineer, founded Klipsch Audio Technologies (d. 2002)
- 1910Samuel Barber, American pianist and composer (d. 1981)
- 1934Joyce Van Patten, American actress
- 1937Brian Redman, English race car driver
- 1951Helen Zille, South African journalist and politician, 7th Premier of the Western Cape
- 1961Rick Steiner, American wrestler
- 1972Jean Louisa Kelly, American actress and singer
- 1984Brian Cusworth, American basketball player
View the complete list of March 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Carole’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 141 BCLiu Che, posthumously known as Emperor Wu of Han, assumes the throne over the Han dynasty of China.
- 1009First known mention of Lithuania, in the annals of the monastery of Quedlinburg.
- 1566David Rizzio, private secretary to Mary, Queen of Scots, is murdered in the Palace of Holyroodhouse, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- 1862American Civil War: The USS Monitor and CSS Virginia fight to a draw in the Battle of Hampton Roads, the first battle between two ironclad warships.
- 1896Prime Minister Francesco Crispi resigns following the Italian defeat at the Battle of Adwa.
- 1933Great Depression: President Franklin D. Roosevelt submits the Emergency Banking Act to Congress, the first of his New Deal policies.
- 1945The Bombing of Tokyo by the United States Army Air Forces begin, one of the most destructive bombing raids in history.
- 1956Soviet forces suppress mass demonstrations in the Georgian SSR, reacting to Nikita Khrushchev’s de-Stalinization policy.
- 1961Sputnik 9 successfully launches, carrying a human dummy nicknamed Ivan Ivanovich, and demonstrating that Soviet Union was ready to begin human spaceflight.
- 2011Space Shuttle Discovery makes its final landing after 39 flights.
View the complete list of March 9 historical events.
Curious about this White Guyabano Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9, and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vinod Raj, Ryo Yoshizawa, Irma Thomas, Robert Clothier, Haylie Duff, Gail Fisher, Jack Dodson, Rüdiger Vogler, Luan Peters, Eric Johnson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 9, 1940.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th March 1940 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 24, 1930. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +212. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 29, 1943. Your score is -166. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1250. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,201 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 62,471 times in the year 1940. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 9, 1940. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 69th day of 1940
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 10th Saturday of 1940
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 269 days
- Age on next birthday: 82 years old
- Days since birth: 29,681 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,894 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.09 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,005
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 16, 1971
- Age in dog years: 419 dog years old using a Berger Picard breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: November 24, 1930 (+212)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 29, 1943 (-166)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,201 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 62,471 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.III.MCMXL
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 30, 1983 – Scott Moffatt, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Moffatts); December 8, 1982 – Nicki Minaj, Trinidadian-American rapper and actress; July 1, 1971 – Steven W. Bailey, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,939