Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1942 was a Monday and it was the 68th day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 290 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,834 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 942 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Pepita - a Dalmatian breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 362 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pepita will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pepita will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Taina Elg
- 1933Lloyd Price
- 1936Mickey Gilley
- 1958Martin Fry
- 1960Finn Carter
- 1972Kerr Smith
- 1975Chaske Spencer
- 1984Joe Gilgun
- 1991Domo Genesis
- 1995Hikaru Ohsawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1758Franz Joseph Gall, German neuroanatomist and physiologist (d. 1828)
- 1931Thore Skogman, Swedish actor and singer (d. 2007)
- 1932Qayyum Chowdhury, Bangladeshi painter and academic (d. 2014)
- 1937Brian Redman, English race car driver
- 1950Doug Ault, American baseball player and manager (d. 2004)
- 1968Johnny Kelly, American drummer (Type O Negative, Danzig, A Pale Horse Named Death, and Seventh Void)
- 1969Kimberly Guilfoyle, American lawyer and journalist
- 1975Chaske Spencer, American actor
- 1976Yamila Diaz-Rahi, Argentinian model and actress
- 1979Melina Perez, American wrestler and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 141 BCLiu Che, posthumously known as Emperor Wu of Han, assumes the throne over the Han dynasty of China.
- 1765After a campaign by the writer Voltaire, judges in Paris posthumously exonerate Jean Calas of murdering his son. Calas had been tortured and executed in 1762 on the charge, though his son may have actually committed suicide.
- 1796Napoléon Bonaparte marries his first wife, Joséphine de Beauharnais.
- 1811Paraguayan forces defeat Manuel Belgrano at the Battle of Tacuarí.
- 1842Giuseppe Verdi’s third opera, Nabucco, receives its première performance in Milan; its success establishes Verdi as one of Italy’s foremost opera writers.
- 1910The Westmoreland County coal strike, involving 15,000 coal miners represented by the United Mine Workers, begins.
- 1916Mexican Revolution: Pancho Villa leads nearly 500 Mexican raiders in an attack against the border town of Columbus, New Mexico.
- 1944World War II: Japanese troops counter-attack American forces on Hill 700 in Bougainville in a battle that would last five days.
- 1945World War II: A coup d'état by Japanese forces in French Indochina removes the French from power.
- 1997Comet Hale–Bopp: Observers in China, Mongolia and eastern Siberia are treated to a rare double feature as an eclipse permits Hale-Bopp to be seen during the day.
View the complete list of historical events for March 9.
Curious about this Stunning Pink Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Muriel Pavlow, Matthew Vaughn, Rosalind Ashford, Paris Bennett, Christopher Plummer, David Blaine, Mithra Jin, Kelli Garner, Angela Gossow, Troy Sanders.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 9, 1942.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 10, 1930 – Josephine Veasey, English soprano and actress; August 11, 1923 – Stan Chambers, American journalist and actor (d. 2015); January 21, 1970 – Oren Peli, Israeli-American director, producer and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,204