Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1942 was a Monday and it was the 68th day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 287 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,472 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 930 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Dimitris Horn
- 1932Keely Smith
- 1934Joyce Van Patten
- 1944Paola Quattrini
- 1959Lonny Price
- 1964Juliette Binoche
- 1964Valérie Lemercier
- 1972Kerr Smith
- 1988Alodia Gosiengfiao
- 1994Angeli Gonzales
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1940Raúl Juliá, Puerto Rican-American actor and singer (d. 1994)
- 1947Richard Adams, Filipino-American activist (d. 2012)
- 1948Jeffrey Osborne, American singer and drummer (L.T.D.)
- 1954Bobby Sands, Irish soldier and politician (d. 1981)
- 1961Rick Steiner, American wrestler
- 1976Ben Mulroney, Canadian journalist and game show host
- 1977Radek Dvořák, Czech ice hockey player
- 1978Lucas Neill, Australian footballer
- 1978MickDeth, American bass player (Eighteen Visions, Bleeding Through, and Clear) (d. 2013)
- 1986Brittany Snow, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1842Giuseppe Verdi’s third opera, Nabucco, receives its première performance in Milan; its success establishes Verdi as one of Italy’s foremost opera writers.
- 1847Mexican–American War: The first large-scale amphibious assault in U.S. history is launched in the Siege of Veracruz.
- 1862American Civil War: The USS Monitor and CSS Virginia fight to a draw in the Battle of Hampton Roads, the first battle between two ironclad warships.
- 1896Prime Minister Francesco Crispi resigns following the Italian defeat at the Battle of Adwa.
- 1944World War II: Japanese troops counter-attack American forces on Hill 700 in Bougainville in a battle that would last five days.
- 1954McCarthyism: CBS television broadcasts the See It Now episode, “A Report on Senator Joseph McCarthy”, produced by Fred Friendly.
- 1956Soviet forces suppress mass demonstrations in the Georgian SSR, reacting to Nikita Khrushchev’s de-Stalinization policy.
- 1977The Hanafi Siege: In a thirty-nine-hour standoff, armed Hanafi Muslims seize three Washington, D.C., buildings, killing two and taking 149 hostage.
- 1991Massive demonstrations are held against Slobodan Milošević in Belgrade.
- 1997Comet Hale–Bopp: Observers in China, Mongolia and eastern Siberia are treated to a rare double feature as an eclipse permits Hale-Bopp to be seen during the day.
View the complete list of historical events for March 9.
Curious about this Heavenly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matt Frewer, Gaahl, Nikola Šarčević, Homa Rousta, Joseph Williams, Tyrone Guthrie, Haluk Piyes, Cheo Feliciano, James Taylor, Peter Breck.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 9, 1942.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 24, 1944 – Barry Elliot, English actor and screenwriter; September 13, 1975 – Joe Don Rooney, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Rascal Flatts); September 30, 1979 – Vince Chong, Malaysian singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 921