Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1942 was a Monday and it was the 68th day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 351 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,773 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 940 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 31 at 12:38:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Bacarid - a Bolognese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 324 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bacarid will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bacarid will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1806Edwin Forrest
- 1918Mickey Spillane
- 1936Marty Ingels
- 1942Mark Lindsay
- 1951Zakir Hussain
- 1962Pete Wishart
- 1965Brian Bosworth
- 1983Maite Perroni
- 1988Alodia Gosiengfiao
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1568Aloysius Gonzaga, Italian saint (d. 1591)
- 1824Amasa Leland Stanford, American businessman and politician, founded Stanford University (d. 1893)
- 1882Arthur Beecher Carles, American painter and academic (d. 1952)
- 1926Joe Franklin, American radio and television host (d. 2015)
- 1949Neil Hamilton, Welsh lawyer and politician
- 1968Youri Djorkaeff, French footballer
- 1980Matthew Gray Gubler, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1983Maite Perroni, Mexican singer-songwriter and actress (RBD)
- 1987Bow Wow, American rapper and actor
- 1993Larnell Cole, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1276Augsburg becomes a Free imperial city.
- 1796Napoléon Bonaparte marries his first wife, Joséphine de Beauharnais.
- 1842The first documented discovery of gold in California occurs at Rancho San Francisco, six years before the California Gold Rush.
- 1862American Civil War: The USS Monitor and CSS Virginia fight to a draw in the Battle of Hampton Roads, the first battle between two ironclad warships.
- 1896Prime Minister Francesco Crispi resigns following the Italian defeat at the Battle of Adwa.
- 1925Pink’s War: The first Royal Air Force operation conducted independently of the British Army or Royal Navy begins.
- 1944World War II: Soviet Army planes attack Tallinn, Estonia.
- 1945The Bombing of Tokyo by the United States Army Air Forces begin, one of the most destructive bombing raids in history.
- 1946Bolton Wanderers stadium disaster at Burnden Park, Bolton, England, kills 33 and injures hundreds more.
- 1977The Hanafi Siege: In a thirty-nine-hour standoff, armed Hanafi Muslims seize three Washington, D.C., buildings, killing two and taking 149 hostage.
View the complete list of historical events for March 9.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Scarface, Nasha Aziz, Bianca Bree, Little Walter, Dédé Fortin, Ariana Richards, C. W. McCall, Tony Croatto, James Callis, Adam Cohen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 9, 1942.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 11, 1931 – Rita Moreno, Puerto Rican-American actress, singer, and dancer; April 23, 1952 – Narada Michael Walden, American singer-songwriter, drummer, and producer; April 22, 1958 – Ken Olandt, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,160