Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1942 was a Monday and it was the 68th day of the year 1942. It was the 10th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 17 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,107 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,369 days or 25.65 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 952 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 15, 1973.
If a dog named Unone - a Belgian Tervuren breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 397 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Unone will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Unone will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Taina Elg
- 1932Keely Smith
- 1936Mickey Gilley
- 1938Tom Adams
- 1942Mark Lindsay
- 1945Robin Trower
- 1948Jeffrey Osborne
- 1958Jack Kenny
- 1959Tom Amandes
- 1994Angeli Gonzales
View the complete list of March 9 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1627John Bowne, English-American activist (d. 1695)
- 1737Josef Mysliveček, Czech violinist and composer (d. 1781)
- 1929Desmond Hoyte, Guyanese lawyer and politician, 3rd President of Guyana (d. 2002)
- 1937Bernard Landry, Canadian lawyer and politician, 28th Premier of Quebec
- 1942Mark Lindsay, American singer-songwriter, saxophonist, and producer (Paul Revere & the Raiders)
- 1950Doug Ault, American baseball player and manager (d. 2004)
- 1951Zakir Hussain, Indian tabla player, composer, and actor
- 1980Chingy, American rapper and actor
- 1983Ioannis Masmanidis, German footballer
- 1989Yudai Chiba, Japanese actor
View the complete list of March 9 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1276Augsburg becomes a Free imperial city.
- 1500The fleet of Pedro Álvares Cabral leaves Lisbon for the Indies. The fleet will discover Brazil which lies within boundaries granted to Portugal in the Treaty of Tordesillas.
- 1847Mexican–American War: The first large-scale amphibious assault in U.S. history is launched in the Siege of Veracruz.
- 1896Prime Minister Francesco Crispi resigns following the Italian defeat at the Battle of Adwa.
- 1908Inter Milan was founded on Football Club Internazionale, following a schism from the Milan Cricket and Football Club.
- 1916Mexican Revolution: Pancho Villa leads nearly 500 Mexican raiders in an attack against the border town of Columbus, New Mexico.
- 1945World War II: A coup d'état by Japanese forces in French Indochina removes the French from power.
- 1957A magnitude 8.3 earthquake in the Andreanof Islands, Alaska triggers a Pacific-wide tsunami causing extensive damage to Hawaii and Oahu.
- 1997Comet Hale–Bopp: Observers in China, Mongolia and eastern Siberia are treated to a rare double feature as an eclipse permits Hale-Bopp to be seen during the day.
- 2015Two helicopters collided near Villa Castelli, Argentina killing 10 people.
View the complete list of March 9 historical events.
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeanne Cooper, King Krule, Tom Burke, Khloé Kardashian, Leo Howard, Andrea Lewis, Bret Michaels, David Clayton Rogers, Eden Ahbez, Gareth McGrillen.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 9, 1942.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th March 1942 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 30, 1971. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +146. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 13, 1956. Your incompatibility score is -207. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 9, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 68th day of 1942
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 10th Monday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 17 days
- Age on next birthday: 77 years old
- Days since birth: 28,107 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,369 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.65 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 952
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 15, 1973
- Age in dog years: 397 dog years old using a Belgian Tervuren breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: September 30, 1971 (+146)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 13, 1956 (-207)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 25, 1965 – Þorsteinn Bachmann, Icelandic actor; February 2, 1968 – Thomas Teige, German martial artist and actor; August 7, 1977 – Samantha Ronson, English singer-songwriter and DJ.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,686