Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1959 was a Monday and it was the 68th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 140 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,410 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 725 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1806Edwin Forrest
- 1902Will Geer
- 1940Raúl Juliá
- 1948Chris Thompson
- 1962Pete Wishart
- 1972Kerr Smith
- 1980Matthew Gray Gubler
- 1983Maite Perroni
- 1989Kim Tae-yeon
- 1991Domo Genesis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 9.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1695Martín Sarmiento, Spanish monk and scholar (d. 1772)
- 1749Honoré Gabriel Riqueti, comte de Mirabeau, French journalist and politician (d. 1791)
- 1882Arthur Beecher Carles, American painter and academic (d. 1952)
- 1921Carl Betz, American actor (d. 1978)
- 1923James L. Buckley, American lawyer, judge, and politician
- 1934Del Close, American actor, author, and educator (d. 1999)
- 1941Ernesto Miranda, American criminal, inspired the Miranda rights (d. 1976)
- 1969Stefie Shock, Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1979Iryna Charnushenka-Stasiuk, Belarusian long jumper (d. 2013)
- 1980Matthew Gray Gubler, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 9.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1796Napoléon Bonaparte marries his first wife, Joséphine de Beauharnais.
- 1811Paraguayan forces defeat Manuel Belgrano at the Battle of Tacuarí.
- 1842Giuseppe Verdi’s third opera, Nabucco, receives its première performance in Milan; its success establishes Verdi as one of Italy’s foremost opera writers.
- 1916Mexican Revolution: Pancho Villa leads nearly 500 Mexican raiders in an attack against the border town of Columbus, New Mexico.
- 1944World War II: Japanese troops counter-attack American forces on Hill 700 in Bougainville in a battle that would last five days.
- 1944World War II: Soviet Army planes attack Tallinn, Estonia.
- 1967Trans World Airlines Flight 553, a Douglas DC-9-15, crashes in a field in Concord Township, Ohio following a mid-air collision with a Beechcraft Baron, killing 26.
- 1976Forty-two people die in the 1976 Cavalese cable car disaster, the worst cable-car accident to date.
- 1991Massive demonstrations are held against Slobodan Milošević in Belgrade.
- 1997Comet Hale–Bopp: Observers in China, Mongolia and eastern Siberia are treated to a rare double feature as an eclipse permits Hale-Bopp to be seen during the day.
View the complete list of historical events for March 9.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yoko Ono, Charles W. Clark, Gunner McGrath, Masahiro Motoki, Jānis Paukštello, Alex Winter, Kevin Moore, Yumi Kobayashi, George Gobel, Kenny Dorham.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 9, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Venus by Frankie Avalon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 9, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 11, 1918 – Jerome Robbins, American director, producer, and choreographer (d. 1998); September 13, 1965 – Jeff Ross, American comedian, actor, director, and author; December 23, 1993 – Ruriko Kojima, Japanese model and sportscaster.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,198