Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1964 was a Monday and it was the 69th day of the year 1964. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 46 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,677 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 666 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Snowdot - a American Eskimo Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 232 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Snowdot will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Snowdot will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Walter Mercado
- 1934Del Close
- 1942Mark Lindsay
- 1945Robert Calvert
- 1948Chris Thompson
- 1951Zakir Hussain
- 1964Juliette Binoche
- 1971Emmanuel Lewis
- 1989Kim Tae-yeon
- 1989Yudai Chiba
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1847Martin Pierre Marsick, Belgian violinist, composer, and educator (d. 1924)
- 1919Cengiz Dağcı, Ukrainian author and poet (d. 2011)
- 1923Walter Kohn, Austrian-American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1932Jože Pučnik, Slovenian sociologist and politician (d. 2003)
- 1933Mel Lastman, Canadian businessman and politician, 62nd Mayor of Toronto
- 1934Marlene Streit, Canadian-American golfer
- 1946Alexandra Bastedo, English actress (d. 2014)
- 1970Stephen Phillips, English lawyer and politician
- 1987Bow Wow, American rapper and actor
- 1990Tatsuki Machida, Japanese figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 632The Farewell Sermon (Khutbah, Khutbatul Wada') of the Islamic prophet Muhammad.
- 1566David Rizzio, private secretary to Mary, Queen of Scots, is murdered in the Palace of Holyroodhouse, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- 1796Napoléon Bonaparte marries his first wife, Joséphine de Beauharnais.
- 1842The first documented discovery of gold in California occurs at Rancho San Francisco, six years before the California Gold Rush.
- 1916Mexican Revolution: Pancho Villa leads nearly 500 Mexican raiders in an attack against the border town of Columbus, New Mexico.
- 1945World War II: A coup d'état by Japanese forces in French Indochina removes the French from power.
- 1946Bolton Wanderers stadium disaster at Burnden Park, Bolton, England, kills 33 and injures hundreds more.
- 1959The Barbie doll makes its debut at the American International Toy Fair in New York.
- 1961Sputnik 9 successfully launches, carrying a human dummy nicknamed Ivan Ivanovich, and demonstrating that Soviet Union was ready to begin human spaceflight.
- 1967Trans World Airlines Flight 553, a Douglas DC-9-15, crashes in a field in Concord Township, Ohio following a mid-air collision with a Beechcraft Baron, killing 26.
View the complete list of historical events for March 9.
Curious about this Vanilla Green Tea Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9 and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gina Philips, Bernard Thompson, John Vernon, Dave Haywood, Toshi, Ray Sawyer, Brad Kavanagh, Genevieve Buechner, Timbaland, Patty Larkin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 9, 1964.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Want to Hold Your Hand by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 14, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 950. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 28, 1941 – Nico Mastorakis, Greek director and producer; March 16, 1968 – Ananya Khare, Indian actress; November 10, 1963 – Tommy Davidson, American actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,222