Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1964 was a Monday and it was the 69th day of the year 1964. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 260 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,463 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 659 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Carl Betz
- 1921Dimitris Horn
- 1964Valérie Lemercier
- 1970David Guido Pietroni
- 1975Chaske Spencer
- 1976Yamila Diaz-Rahi
- 1989Kim Tae-yeon
- 1989Yudai Chiba
- 1992Dianne Necio
- 1995Hikaru Ohsawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1564David Fabricius, German astronomer and theologian (d. 1617)
- 1720Philip Yorke, 2nd Earl of Hardwicke, English politician, Lord Lieutenant of Cambridgeshire (d. 1790)
- 1882Arthur Beecher Carles, American painter and academic (d. 1952)
- 1890Rupert Balfe, Australian footballer and lieutenant (d. 1915)
- 1900Prince Aimone, Duke of Aosta (d. 1948)
- 1945Dennis Rader, American serial killer
- 1969Kimberly Guilfoyle, American lawyer and journalist
- 1976Yamila Diaz-Rahi, Argentinian model and actress
- 1979Iryna Charnushenka-Stasiuk, Belarusian long jumper (d. 2013)
- 1982Mirjana Lučić-Baroni, Croatian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1500The fleet of Pedro Álvares Cabral leaves Lisbon for the Indies. The fleet will discover Brazil which lies within boundaries granted to Portugal in the Treaty of Tordesillas.
- 1566David Rizzio, private secretary to Mary, Queen of Scots, is murdered in the Palace of Holyroodhouse, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- 1811Paraguayan forces defeat Manuel Belgrano at the Battle of Tacuarí.
- 1841The U.S. Supreme Court rules in the United States v. The Amistad case that captive Africans who had seized control of the ship carrying them had been taken into slavery illegally.
- 1896Prime Minister Francesco Crispi resigns following the Italian defeat at the Battle of Adwa.
- 1908Inter Milan was founded on Football Club Internazionale, following a schism from the Milan Cricket and Football Club.
- 1933Great Depression: President Franklin D. Roosevelt submits the Emergency Banking Act to Congress, the first of his New Deal policies.
- 1944World War II: Japanese troops counter-attack American forces on Hill 700 in Bougainville in a battle that would last five days.
- 1945The Bombing of Tokyo by the United States Army Air Forces begin, one of the most destructive bombing raids in history.
- 1960Dr. Belding Hibbard Scribner implants for the first time a shunt he invented into a patient, which allows the patient to receive hemodialysis on a regular basis.
View the complete list of historical events for March 9.
Curious about this Vanilla Candy Surprise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9 and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Go Ara, Richard Crenna, Rich Boy, Kate Ceberano, Kellan Lutz, Ann Jellicoe, Mitch Hedberg, Leszek Drogosz, Mel Smith, Chris Young.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 9, 1964.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Want to Hold Your Hand by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 14, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 30, 1951 – Dana Rosemary Scallon, English-Irish singer and politician; September 30, 1942 – Gus Dudgeon, English record producer (d. 2002); March 18, 1929 – Jack B. Sowards, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 986