Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1965 was a Tuesday and it was the 68th day of the year 1965. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 289 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,069 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 646 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Mickey Spillane
- 1934Del Close
- 1940Raúl Juliá
- 1958Jack Kenny
- 1965Brian Bosworth
- 1975Chaske Spencer
- 1989Yudai Chiba
- 1992Dianne Necio
- 1995Hikaru Ohsawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1833Frederick A. Schroeder, German-American businessman and politician (d. 1899)
- 1909Derk Bodde, American sinologist and historian (d. 2003)
- 1918Mickey Spillane, American author and actor (d. 2006)
- 1934Marlene Streit, Canadian-American golfer
- 1947Keri Hulme, New Zealand author and poet
- 1957Faith Daniels, American journalist and talk show host
- 1966Tony Lockett, Australian footballer
- 1970Shannon Leto, American drummer and actor (Thirty Seconds to Mars and The Wondergirls)
- 1971Diego Torres, Argentinian singer-songwriter and actor
- 1995Hikaru Ohsawa, Japanese actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 632The Farewell Sermon (Khutbah, Khutbatul Wada') of the Islamic prophet Muhammad.
- 1230Bulgarian tsar Ivan Asen II defeats Theodore of Epirus in the Battle of Klokotnitsa.
- 1276Augsburg becomes a Free imperial city.
- 1796Napoléon Bonaparte marries his first wife, Joséphine de Beauharnais.
- 1811Paraguayan forces defeat Manuel Belgrano at the Battle of Tacuarí.
- 1910The Westmoreland County coal strike, involving 15,000 coal miners represented by the United Mine Workers, begins.
- 1933Great Depression: President Franklin D. Roosevelt submits the Emergency Banking Act to Congress, the first of his New Deal policies.
- 1954McCarthyism: CBS television broadcasts the See It Now episode, “A Report on Senator Joseph McCarthy”, produced by Fred Friendly.
- 1961Sputnik 9 successfully launches, carrying a human dummy nicknamed Ivan Ivanovich, and demonstrating that Soviet Union was ready to begin human spaceflight.
- 1976Forty-two people die in the 1976 Cavalese cable car disaster, the worst cable-car accident to date.
View the complete list of historical events for March 9.
Curious about this Triple Choco Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9 and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dean Cain, Monique Coleman, Skip Spence, Sonique, Gary Kellgren, Paul Preiss, Billy Vera, Anthony Q. Farrell, Gerald Levert, Chris Thomas King.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 9, 1965.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Eight Days a Week by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 13, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 3, 1942 – Curtis Mayfield, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Impressions) (d. 1999); March 25, 1922 – Eileen Ford, American businesswoman, co-founded Ford Models (d. 2014); February 26, 1979 – Corinne Bailey Rae, English singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 910