Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1965 was a Tuesday and it was the 68th day of the year 1965. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 228 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,130 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 648 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1806Edwin Forrest
- 1931Thore Skogman
- 1934Joyce Van Patten
- 1942Mark Lindsay
- 1951Zakir Hussain
- 1960Linda Fiorentino
- 1965Brian Bosworth
- 1972Jean Louisa Kelly
- 1983Bobby Campo
- 1984Joe Gilgun
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 9.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1839Phoebe Knapp, American organist and composer (d. 1908)
- 1856Tom Roberts, English-Australian painter (d. 1931)
- 1910Samuel Barber, American pianist and composer (d. 1981)
- 1923James L. Buckley, American lawyer, judge, and politician
- 1934Marlene Streit, Canadian-American golfer
- 1942Mark Lindsay, American singer-songwriter, saxophonist, and producer (Paul Revere & the Raiders)
- 1943Charles Gibson, American journalist
- 1954Bobby Sands, Irish soldier and politician (d. 1981)
- 1964Phil Housley, American ice hockey player and coach
- 1975Didiayer Snyder, Australian model, author, and interior designer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1811Paraguayan forces defeat Manuel Belgrano at the Battle of Tacuarí.
- 1841The U.S. Supreme Court rules in the United States v. The Amistad case that captive Africans who had seized control of the ship carrying them had been taken into slavery illegally.
- 1896Prime Minister Francesco Crispi resigns following the Italian defeat at the Battle of Adwa.
- 1916Mexican Revolution: Pancho Villa leads nearly 500 Mexican raiders in an attack against the border town of Columbus, New Mexico.
- 1944World War II: Japanese troops counter-attack American forces on Hill 700 in Bougainville in a battle that would last five days.
- 1945The Bombing of Tokyo by the United States Army Air Forces begin, one of the most destructive bombing raids in history.
- 1946Bolton Wanderers stadium disaster at Burnden Park, Bolton, England, kills 33 and injures hundreds more.
- 1960Dr. Belding Hibbard Scribner implants for the first time a shunt he invented into a patient, which allows the patient to receive hemodialysis on a regular basis.
- 1989Financially troubled Eastern Air Lines files for bankruptcy.
- 1997Comet Hale–Bopp: Observers in China, Mongolia and eastern Siberia are treated to a rare double feature as an eclipse permits Hale-Bopp to be seen during the day.
View the complete list of historical events for March 9.
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9 and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Annemieke Verdoorn, Robert Clark, Maria Tănase, Kathy Greenwood, Selina Jen, William Forsythe, Barbara McNair, Smiley Burnette, David Ryall, Tempest Storm.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 9, 1965.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Eight Days a Week by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 13, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 8, 1973 – Lucija Šerbedžija, Croatian actress; February 20, 1945 – Henry Polic II, American actor (d. 2013); September 23, 1980 – Cameron Litvack, American screenwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,090