Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1965 was a Tuesday and it was the 68th day of the year 1965. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 202 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,521 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 6,507 days or 18 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 661 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 15, 1996.
If a dog named Wonka - a Fox Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 232 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Wonka will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Wonka will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Carl Betz
- 1930Taina Elg
- 1946Alexandra Bastedo
- 1946Warren Skaaren
- 1949Jaime Lyn Bauer
- 1955Ornella Muti
- 1958Martin Fry
- 1969Stefie Shock
- 1971Diego Torres
- 1976Yamila Diaz-Rahi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1847Martin Pierre Marsick, Belgian violinist, composer, and educator (d. 1924)
- 1900Prince Aimone, Duke of Aosta (d. 1948)
- 1936Mickey Gilley, American singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1942Mark Lindsay, American singer-songwriter, saxophonist, and producer (Paul Revere & the Raiders)
- 1948Emma Bonino, Italian politician, Italian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 1958Branko Vukelić, Croatian politician, 11th Croatian Minister of Defence (d. 2013)
- 1970David Guido Pietroni, Italian director and producer
- 1978Lucas Neill, Australian footballer
- 1981Clay Rapada, American baseball player
- 1985Brent Burns, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1009First known mention of Lithuania, in the annals of the monastery of Quedlinburg.
- 1566David Rizzio, private secretary to Mary, Queen of Scots, is murdered in the Palace of Holyroodhouse, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- 1842The first documented discovery of gold in California occurs at Rancho San Francisco, six years before the California Gold Rush.
- 1847Mexican–American War: The first large-scale amphibious assault in U.S. history is launched in the Siege of Veracruz.
- 1862American Civil War: The USS Monitor and CSS Virginia fight to a draw in the Battle of Hampton Roads, the first battle between two ironclad warships.
- 1910The Westmoreland County coal strike, involving 15,000 coal miners represented by the United Mine Workers, begins.
- 1944World War II: Soviet Army planes attack Tallinn, Estonia.
- 1956Soviet forces suppress mass demonstrations in the Georgian SSR, reacting to Nikita Khrushchev’s de-Stalinization policy.
- 1977The Hanafi Siege: In a thirty-nine-hour standoff, armed Hanafi Muslims seize three Washington, D.C., buildings, killing two and taking 149 hostage.
- 1989Financially troubled Eastern Air Lines files for bankruptcy.
View the complete list of historical events for March 9.
Curious about this Glazed White Pearl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9 and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sada Yacco, Bill Maher, Dominic Ochoa, Bob Azzam, Lisa Guerrero, Ronnie DeVoe, Nicole Eggert, Lill-Babs, Frank Skinner, Myrtle Sarrosa.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 9, 1965.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Eight Days a Week by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 13, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1825. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 6, 1972 – Isabelle Boulay, Canadian singer; September 9, 1965 – Chip Esten, American actor and singer; November 6, 1932 – Stonewall Jackson, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,322