Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1965 was a Tuesday and it was the 68th day of the year 1965. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 260 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,098 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 647 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Will Geer
- 1918Mickey Spillane
- 1936Marty Ingels
- 1942Mark Lindsay
- 1958Martin Fry
- 1965Brian Bosworth
- 1980Matthew Gray Gubler
- 1983Bobby Campo
- 1983Maite Perroni
- 1984Joe Gilgun
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1806Edwin Forrest, American actor and philanthropist (d. 1872)
- 1904Paul Wilbur Klipsch, American soldier and engineer, founded Klipsch Audio Technologies (d. 2002)
- 1923André Courrèges, French fashion designer
- 1946Warren Skaaren, American screenwriter and producer (d. 1990)
- 1948Eric Fischl, American painter and sculptor
- 1961Mike Leach, American football player and coach
- 1963Terry Mulholland, American baseball player
- 1973Liam Griffin, English racing driver and businessman
- 1983Clint Dempsey, American soccer player
- 1994Angeli Gonzales, Filipino actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1009First known mention of Lithuania, in the annals of the monastery of Quedlinburg.
- 1847Mexican–American War: The first large-scale amphibious assault in U.S. history is launched in the Siege of Veracruz.
- 1896Prime Minister Francesco Crispi resigns following the Italian defeat at the Battle of Adwa.
- 1910The Westmoreland County coal strike, involving 15,000 coal miners represented by the United Mine Workers, begins.
- 1916Mexican Revolution: Pancho Villa leads nearly 500 Mexican raiders in an attack against the border town of Columbus, New Mexico.
- 1956Soviet forces suppress mass demonstrations in the Georgian SSR, reacting to Nikita Khrushchev’s de-Stalinization policy.
- 1957A magnitude 8.3 earthquake in the Andreanof Islands, Alaska triggers a Pacific-wide tsunami causing extensive damage to Hawaii and Oahu.
- 1977The Hanafi Siege: In a thirty-nine-hour standoff, armed Hanafi Muslims seize three Washington, D.C., buildings, killing two and taking 149 hostage.
- 1989Financially troubled Eastern Air Lines files for bankruptcy.
- 2011Space Shuttle Discovery makes its final landing after 39 flights.
View the complete list of historical events for March 9.
Curious about this White Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9 and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tasso Kavadia, Danni Boatwright, Gordon Mitchell, Lex Barker, James Dean, Jackie McKeown, Eddie Cibrian, Michael Rye, Konstantin Sokolsky, Christian Berkel.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 9, 1965.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Eight Days a Week by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 13, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 14, 1956 – King Diamond, Danish singer-songwriter and producer (Black Rose, Mercyful Fate, and Brats); February 4, 1997 – Ayami Nakajō, Japanese actress and model; February 2, 1955 – Kim Zimmer, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 917