Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1965 was a Tuesday and it was the 68th day of the year 1965. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 165 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,193 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 650 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Marty Ingels
- 1948Chris Thompson
- 1949Jaime Lyn Bauer
- 1958Jack Kenny
- 1959Tom Amandes
- 1960Linda Fiorentino
- 1979Melina Perez
- 1980Matthew Gray Gubler
- 1987Bow Wow
- 1991Domo Genesis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1568Aloysius Gonzaga, Italian saint (d. 1591)
- 1806Edwin Forrest, American actor and philanthropist (d. 1872)
- 1891José P. Laurel, Filipino lawyer and politician, 3rd President of the Philippines (d. 1959)
- 1932Keely Smith, American actress and singer
- 1933Mel Lastman, Canadian businessman and politician, 62nd Mayor of Toronto
- 1936Tom Sestak, American football player (d. 1987)
- 1963David Pogue, American journalist
- 1969Stefie Shock, Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1971Emmanuel Lewis, American actor and singer
- 1990Daley Blind, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 141 BCLiu Che, posthumously known as Emperor Wu of Han, assumes the throne over the Han dynasty of China.
- 1765After a campaign by the writer Voltaire, judges in Paris posthumously exonerate Jean Calas of murdering his son. Calas had been tortured and executed in 1762 on the charge, though his son may have actually committed suicide.
- 1842The first documented discovery of gold in California occurs at Rancho San Francisco, six years before the California Gold Rush.
- 1847Mexican–American War: The first large-scale amphibious assault in U.S. history is launched in the Siege of Veracruz.
- 1908Inter Milan was founded on Football Club Internazionale, following a schism from the Milan Cricket and Football Club.
- 1916Mexican Revolution: Pancho Villa leads nearly 500 Mexican raiders in an attack against the border town of Columbus, New Mexico.
- 1933Great Depression: President Franklin D. Roosevelt submits the Emergency Banking Act to Congress, the first of his New Deal policies.
- 1954McCarthyism: CBS television broadcasts the See It Now episode, “A Report on Senator Joseph McCarthy”, produced by Fred Friendly.
- 1956Soviet forces suppress mass demonstrations in the Georgian SSR, reacting to Nikita Khrushchev’s de-Stalinization policy.
- 1957A magnitude 8.3 earthquake in the Andreanof Islands, Alaska triggers a Pacific-wide tsunami causing extensive damage to Hawaii and Oahu.
View the complete list of historical events for March 9.
Curious about this Vanilla Purple Rain Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9 and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joe McElderry, David Mazouz, Vaughn Meader, Ravi Teja, Lasse Åberg, David Reed, Paul Wall, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Chulpan Khamatova, Adam Weisman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 9, 1965.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Eight Days a Week by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 13, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 5, 1963 – Steven Shainberg, American director, producer, and screenwriter; November 11, 1945 – Vince Martell, American singer and guitarist (Vanilla Fudge); February 5, 1906 – John Carradine, American actor and singer (d. 1988).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,015