Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1975 was a Sunday and it was the 68th day of the year 1975. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 15 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,691 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 531 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Canvas - a American Pit Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 209 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Canvas will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Canvas will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1806Edwin Forrest
- 1856Eddie Foy, Sr.
- 1933Lloyd Price
- 1936Marty Ingels
- 1946Warren Skaaren
- 1951Michael Kinsley
- 1958Jack Kenny
- 1959Lonny Price
- 1962Pete Wishart
- 1980Matthew Gray Gubler
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1285Emperor Go-Nijō of Japan (d. 1318)
- 1945Robin Trower, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Procol Harum and The Paramounts)
- 1954Bobby Sands, Irish soldier and politician (d. 1981)
- 1956David Willetts, English politician, Shadow Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills
- 1957Faith Daniels, American journalist and talk show host
- 1957Mona Sahlin, Swedish politician
- 1965Brian Bosworth, American football player and actor
- 1968Youri Djorkaeff, French footballer
- 1975Juan Sebastián Verón, Argentinian footballer
- 1983Ioannis Masmanidis, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 632The Farewell Sermon (Khutbah, Khutbatul Wada') of the Islamic prophet Muhammad.
- 1230Bulgarian tsar Ivan Asen II defeats Theodore of Epirus in the Battle of Klokotnitsa.
- 1500The fleet of Pedro Álvares Cabral leaves Lisbon for the Indies. The fleet will discover Brazil which lies within boundaries granted to Portugal in the Treaty of Tordesillas.
- 1566David Rizzio, private secretary to Mary, Queen of Scots, is murdered in the Palace of Holyroodhouse, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- 1896Prime Minister Francesco Crispi resigns following the Italian defeat at the Battle of Adwa.
- 1933Great Depression: President Franklin D. Roosevelt submits the Emergency Banking Act to Congress, the first of his New Deal policies.
- 1944World War II: Japanese troops counter-attack American forces on Hill 700 in Bougainville in a battle that would last five days.
- 1944World War II: Soviet Army planes attack Tallinn, Estonia.
- 1967Trans World Airlines Flight 553, a Douglas DC-9-15, crashes in a field in Concord Township, Ohio following a mid-air collision with a Beechcraft Baron, killing 26.
- 2015Two helicopters collided near Villa Castelli, Argentina killing 10 people.
View the complete list of historical events for March 9.
Curious about this Royal Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9 and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jean-Marc Barr, Sung Hyun-ah, Joe Eszterhas, Gustaf Gründgens, Alexandra Kerry, Sammo Hung, Patrick Van Horn, Yuuka Yano, Dave Chappelle, David Starobin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 9, 1975.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Black Water by The Doobie Brothers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 15, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 9, 1978 – A. J. McLean, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor (Backstreet Boys); January 1, 1969 – Nicolle Dickson, Australian actress; February 1, 1941 – Karl Dall, German comedian, singer, and television host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,225