Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1975 was a Sunday and it was the 68th day of the year 1975. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 225 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,481 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 524 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Taina Elg
- 1932Walter Mercado
- 1946Warren Skaaren
- 1948Jeffrey Osborne
- 1949Jaime Lyn Bauer
- 1970Shannon Leto
- 1975Chaske Spencer
- 1979Melina Perez
- 1983Bobby Campo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 9.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1942Pedro Bandeira, Brazilian children’s author
- 1949Tapani Kansa, Finnish singer
- 1958Branko Vukelić, Croatian politician, 11th Croatian Minister of Defence (d. 2013)
- 1959Tom Amandes, American actor and director
- 1961Mike Leach, American football player and coach
- 1969Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf, American basketball player
- 1978MickDeth, American bass player (Eighteen Visions, Bleeding Through, and Clear) (d. 2013)
- 1984Julia Mancuso, American skier
- 1990Bilel Ifa, Tunisian footballer
- 1991Brenna O'Brien, Canadian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1276Augsburg becomes a Free imperial city.
- 1841The U.S. Supreme Court rules in the United States v. The Amistad case that captive Africans who had seized control of the ship carrying them had been taken into slavery illegally.
- 1847Mexican–American War: The first large-scale amphibious assault in U.S. history is launched in the Siege of Veracruz.
- 1908Inter Milan was founded on Football Club Internazionale, following a schism from the Milan Cricket and Football Club.
- 1925Pink’s War: The first Royal Air Force operation conducted independently of the British Army or Royal Navy begins.
- 1944World War II: Soviet Army planes attack Tallinn, Estonia.
- 1945World War II: A coup d'état by Japanese forces in French Indochina removes the French from power.
- 1977The Hanafi Siege: In a thirty-nine-hour standoff, armed Hanafi Muslims seize three Washington, D.C., buildings, killing two and taking 149 hostage.
- 1989Financially troubled Eastern Air Lines files for bankruptcy.
- 2015Two helicopters collided near Villa Castelli, Argentina killing 10 people.
View the complete list of historical events for March 9.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9 and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Martha MacIsaac, Hemanta Kumar Mukhopadhyay, Hope Sandoval, Suzi Perry, Ken McMullen, June Keithley, Geena Davis, Helmi Johannes, Amanda Ooms, Jan Eggum.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 9, 1975.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Black Water by The Doobie Brothers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 15, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 3, 1934 – Frankie Valli, American singer and actor (The Four Seasons and The Wonder Who?); May 2, 1945 – Bianca Jagger, Nicaraguan-American model, actress, and activist; March 14, 1959 – Steve Byrnes, American sportscaster and producer (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,056