Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1977 was a Wednesday and it was the 68th day of the year 1977. It was the 10th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 260 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,176 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,392 days or 14.76 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 547 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 15, 2008.
If a dog named Snifford - a German Shorthaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 218 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Snifford will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Snifford will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1856Eddie Foy, Sr.
- 1932Walter Mercado
- 1946Warren Skaaren
- 1948Chris Thompson
- 1955Ornella Muti
- 1959Lonny Price
- 1969Stefie Shock
- 1972Jean Louisa Kelly
- 1972Kerr Smith
- 1987Bow Wow
View the complete list of March 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1918George Lincoln Rockwell, American sailor and politician, founded the American Nazi Party (d. 1967)
- 1932Qayyum Chowdhury, Bangladeshi painter and academic (d. 2014)
- 1937Harry Neale, Canadian ice hockey player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1943Trish Van Devere, American actress
- 1956David Willetts, English politician, Shadow Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills
- 1959Takaaki Kajita, Japanese physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1964Phil Housley, American ice hockey player and coach
- 1975Chaske Spencer, American actor
- 1981Antonio Bryant, American football player
- 1994Angeli Gonzales, Filipino actress
View the complete list of March 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Marco’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1500The fleet of Pedro Álvares Cabral leaves Lisbon for the Indies. The fleet will discover Brazil which lies within boundaries granted to Portugal in the Treaty of Tordesillas.
- 1765After a campaign by the writer Voltaire, judges in Paris posthumously exonerate Jean Calas of murdering his son. Calas had been tortured and executed in 1762 on the charge, though his son may have actually committed suicide.
- 1811Paraguayan forces defeat Manuel Belgrano at the Battle of Tacuarí.
- 1841The U.S. Supreme Court rules in the United States v. The Amistad case that captive Africans who had seized control of the ship carrying them had been taken into slavery illegally.
- 1862American Civil War: The USS Monitor and CSS Virginia fight to a draw in the Battle of Hampton Roads, the first battle between two ironclad warships.
- 1908Inter Milan was founded on Football Club Internazionale, following a schism from the Milan Cricket and Football Club.
- 1916Mexican Revolution: Pancho Villa leads nearly 500 Mexican raiders in an attack against the border town of Columbus, New Mexico.
- 1933Great Depression: President Franklin D. Roosevelt submits the Emergency Banking Act to Congress, the first of his New Deal policies.
- 1946Bolton Wanderers stadium disaster at Burnden Park, Bolton, England, kills 33 and injures hundreds more.
- 1957A magnitude 8.3 earthquake in the Andreanof Islands, Alaska triggers a Pacific-wide tsunami causing extensive damage to Hawaii and Oahu.
View the complete list of March 9 historical events.
Curious about this Rainbow Pop? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9, and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeanne Mockford, Christine Smith, Nayer, Chris Diamantopoulos, Nina Wadia, Angerfist, Bud Greenspan, Charles Bronson, Caroline McWilliams, Kid Rock.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on March 9, 1977.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th March 1977 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 23, 1989. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +138. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 1, 2002. Your score is -140. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,232,084,578. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Evergreen (Love Theme from ‘A Star Is Born’) by Barbra Streisand as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 12, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,958,945 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1977. The estimated number of babies born on 9th March 1977 is 334,134. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,964 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,610 times in the year 1977. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 9, 1977. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 68th day of 1977
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 10th Wednesday of 1977
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 260 days
- Age on next birthday: 45 years old
- Days since birth: 16,176 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,392 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.76 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 547
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 15, 2008
- Age in dog years: 218 dog years old using a German Shorthaired Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: September 23, 1989 (+138)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 1, 2002 (-140)
- 1977 world population: 4,232,084,578
- Number one song: Evergreen (Love Theme from ‘A Star Is Born’) by Barbra Streisand (March 12, 1977)
- Babies born in 1977: 121,958,945
- Babies born in 1977 every day: 334,134
- Babies born in 1977 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,964 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,610 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.III.MCMLXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 11, 1930 – Rod Taylor, Australian-American actor and screenwriter (d. 2015); May 3, 1966 – Firdous Bamji, Indian-American actor; November 17, 1999 – Julia Buencamino, Filipino actress (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,087