Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1993 was a Tuesday and it was the 68th day of the year 1993. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 262 days left before your next birthday. You will be 26 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,234 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 312 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Bjay - a Goldendoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 151 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bjay will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Bjay will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Del Close
- 1945Robin Trower
- 1959Tom Amandes
- 1969Stefie Shock
- 1984Joe Gilgun
- 1988Alodia Gosiengfiao
- 1991Brenna O'Brien
- 1991Domo Genesis
- 1994Angeli Gonzales
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1749Honoré Gabriel Riqueti, comte de Mirabeau, French journalist and politician (d. 1791)
- 1758Franz Joseph Gall, German neuroanatomist and physiologist (d. 1828)
- 1918George Lincoln Rockwell, American sailor and politician, founded the American Nazi Party (d. 1967)
- 1932Walter Mercado, Puerto Rican astrologer and actor
- 1936Marty Ingels, American actor (d. 2015)
- 1943Bobby Fischer, American chess player and author (d. 2008)
- 1951Helen Zille, South African journalist and politician, 7th Premier of the Western Cape
- 1956Shashi Tharoor, Indian politician, Indian Minister of External Affairs
- 1983Bobby Campo, American actor
- 1989Yudai Chiba, Japanese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1500The fleet of Pedro Álvares Cabral leaves Lisbon for the Indies. The fleet will discover Brazil which lies within boundaries granted to Portugal in the Treaty of Tordesillas.
- 1566David Rizzio, private secretary to Mary, Queen of Scots, is murdered in the Palace of Holyroodhouse, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- 1765After a campaign by the writer Voltaire, judges in Paris posthumously exonerate Jean Calas of murdering his son. Calas had been tortured and executed in 1762 on the charge, though his son may have actually committed suicide.
- 1811Paraguayan forces defeat Manuel Belgrano at the Battle of Tacuarí.
- 1842The first documented discovery of gold in California occurs at Rancho San Francisco, six years before the California Gold Rush.
- 1908Inter Milan was founded on Football Club Internazionale, following a schism from the Milan Cricket and Football Club.
- 1910The Westmoreland County coal strike, involving 15,000 coal miners represented by the United Mine Workers, begins.
- 1916Mexican Revolution: Pancho Villa leads nearly 500 Mexican raiders in an attack against the border town of Columbus, New Mexico.
- 1945World War II: A coup d'état by Japanese forces in French Indochina removes the French from power.
- 1989Financially troubled Eastern Air Lines files for bankruptcy.
View the complete list of historical events for March 9.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9 and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ian McKellen, Regimantas Adomaitis, Stan, Hayley McFarland, Don Brewer, Dee Dee Ramone, Charlotte Arnold, Clayton Snyder, Shiloh Strong, Mick Foley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 9, 1993.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Informer by Snow as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 13, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1825. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 14, 1979 – King Girado, Filipino singer and actor; April 27, 1972 – Mehmet Kurtuluş, Turkish-German actor; March 17, 1959 – Paul Black, American singer-songwriter and drummer (L.A. Guns).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,220