Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of May 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 1, 1945 was a Tuesday and it was the 121st day of the year 1945. It was the 18th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 191 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,837 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,946 days or 24.49 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 908 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 7, 1977.
If a dog named Littleduke - a Affenpinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 312 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Littleduke will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Littleduke will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Danielle Darrieux
- 1927Laura Betti
- 1945Carson Whitsett
- 1950Dann Florek
- 1953Glen Ballard
- 1970Bernard Butler
- 1972Julie Benz
- 1978Sachie Hara
- 1988Nicholas Braun
- 1997Miles Ocampo
View the complete list of May 1 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 1.
- 1218Rudolf I of Germany (d. 1291)
- 1901Heinz Eric Roemheld, American pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1985)
- 1916Glenn Ford, Canadian-American actor and producer (d. 2006)
- 1923Joseph Heller, American author and playwright (d. 1999)
- 1932Sandy Woodward, English admiral (d. 2013)
- 1946John Woo, Hong Kong director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1949Joanna Hewitt, Australian public servant
- 1968Sol Kyung-gu, South Korean actor
- 1971Kim Grant, South African tennis player
- 1976Darius McCrary, American actor and singer
View the complete list of May 1 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1707The Act of Union joins the Kingdom of England and Kingdom of Scotland to form the Kingdom of Great Britain.
- 1862American Civil War: The Union Army completes its capture of New Orleans.
- 1884Proclamation of the demand for eight-hour workday in the United States.
- 1925The All-China Federation of Trade Unions is officially founded. Today it is the largest trade union in the world, with 134 million members.
- 1925The first Ritual of the Calling of an Engineer is held at the University of Toronto, Canada.
- 1957Thirty-four people are killed when a Vickers Viking airliner crashes in Hampshire England.
- 1974The Argentine terrorist organization Montoneros is expelled from Plaza de Mayo by president Juan Perón.
- 1993Dingiri Banda Wijetunga became president of Sri Lanka automatically after killing of R Premadasa in LTTE bomb explosion
- 2007The Los Angeles May Day mêlée occurs, in which the Los Angeles Police Department’s response to a May Day pro-immigration rally become a matter of controversy.
- 2011Barack Obama announces that Osama bin Laden, the suspected mastermind behind the September 11 attacks has been killed by United States special forces in Abbottabad, Pakistan. Due to the time difference between the United States and Pakistan, bin Laden was actually killed on May 2.
View the complete list of May 1 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 1, and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dhani Harrison, Stephen Rea, Bernie Kopell, Rudolph Valentino, Deniz Seki, Rio Reiser, Sheila White, Dot Jones, Raymond Ochoa, Bernard Cribbins.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 1 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 1, 1945.
Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st May 1945 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 21, 1964. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +120. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 26, 1924. Your incompatibility score is -115. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greece approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,284 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 74,450 times in the year 1945. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 1, 1945. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 121st day of 1945
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 18th Tuesday of 1945
- Next same calendar year: 2018
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2020: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 191 days
- Age on next birthday: 74 years old
- Days since birth: 26,837 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,946 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.49 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 908
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 7, 1977
- Age in dog years: 312 dog years old using a Affenpinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: February 21, 1964 (+120)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 26, 1924 (-115)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,284 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 74,450 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 12, 1962 – April Grace, American actress; July 16, 1973 – Jonas Chernick, Canadian actor and screenwriter; July 18, 1968 – Grant Bowler, New Zealand-Australian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,782