Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of May 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 1, 1950 was a Monday and it was the 121st day of the year 1950. It was the 18th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 67 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,135 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,378 days or 22.94 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 852 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 7, 1982.
If a dog named Diver - a Welsh Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 292 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Diver will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Diver will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Art Fleming
- 1946Joanna Lumley
- 1953Glen Ballard
- 1966Charlie Schlatter
- 1967Scott Coffey
- 1974Kellie Crawford
- 1976Darius McCrary
- 1989Tim Urban
- 1990Caitlin Stasey
- 1992You Kikkawa
View the complete list of May 1 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 1.
- 1585Sophia Olelkovich Radziwill, Belarusian saint (d. 1612)
- 1864Anna Jarvis, American founder of Mother’s Day (d. 1948)
- 1871Seakle Greijdanus, Dutch theologian and scholar (d. 1948)
- 1887Alan Cunningham, Irish-English general and diplomat, High Commissioners for Palestine and Transjordan (d. 1983)
- 1939Max Robinson, American journalist and academic (d. 1988)
- 1947Sergio Infante, Chilean-Swedish poet and author
- 1950John Diehl, American actor and producer
- 1957Uberto Pasolini, Italian banker, director, and producer
- 1989Tim Urban, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1990Uriel Álvarez, Mexican footballer
View the complete list of May 1 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 305Diocletian and Maximian retire from the office of Roman emperor.
- 1455Battle of Arkinholm, Royal forces end the Black Douglas hegemony in Scotland.
- 1925The All-China Federation of Trade Unions is officially founded. Today it is the largest trade union in the world, with 134 million members.
- 1957Thirty-four people are killed when a Vickers Viking airliner crashes in Hampshire England.
- 1960Cold War: U-2 incident: Francis Gary Powers, in a Lockheed U-2 spyplane, is shot down over the Soviet Union, sparking a diplomatic crisis.
- 1961The Prime Minister of Cuba, Fidel Castro, proclaims Cuba a socialist nation and abolishes elections.
- 1965Battle of Dong-Yin, a naval conflict between ROC and PRC, takes place.
- 1970Protests erupt in Seattle, following the announcement by U.S. President Richard Nixon that U.S. Forces in Vietnam would pursue enemy troops into Cambodia, a neutral country.
- 1971Amtrak (the National Railroad Passenger Corporation) takes over operation of U.S. passenger rail service.
- 2003Invasion of Iraq: In what becomes known as the “Mission Accomplished” speech, on board the USS Abraham Lincoln (off the coast of California), U.S. President George W. Bush declares that “major combat operations in Iraq have ended”.
View the complete list of May 1 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Mountain Blue? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 1, and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Danny Jones, Meredith Baxter, Sidse Babett Knudsen, Derek Thompson, Victoria Rowell, Joseph Schmidt, Nafa Urbach, Paula Brancati, Terence Knox, Bill Nunn.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 1 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 1, 1950.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st May 1950 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 12, 1937. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +108. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 4, 1943. Your incompatibility score is -122. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,557,628,654. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,399,411 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1950. The estimated number of babies born on 1st May 1950 is 266,848. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 80,432 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,239 times in the year 1950. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 1, 1950. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 121st day of 1950
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 18th Monday of 1950
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 67 days
- Age on next birthday: 69 years old
- Days since birth: 25,135 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,378 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.94 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 852
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 7, 1982
- Age in dog years: 292 dog years old using a Welsh Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 12, 1937 (+108)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 4, 1943 (-122)
- 1950 world population: 2,557,628,654
- Babies born in 1950: 97,399,411
- Babies born in 1950 every day: 266,848
- Babies born in 1950 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 80,432 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,239 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 19, 1980 – Adele Silva, English actress; February 24, 1904 – Isamu Kosugi, Japanese actor and director (d. 1983); May 29, 1978 – Adam Rickitt, English actor and singer (5th Story).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,768