Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of May 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 1, 2003 was a Thursday and it was the 121st day of the year 2003. It was the 18th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 323 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,617 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,206 days or 6.04 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 224 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 7, 2035.
If a dog named Jippy - a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 115 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jippy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Jippy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Judy Collins
- 1944Costa Cordalis
- 1954Fred Chichin
- 1966Charlie Schlatter
- 1969Wes Anderson
- 1970Bernard Butler
- 1978Sachie Hara
- 1984Farah Fath
- 1988Nicholas Braun
- 1990Caitlin Stasey
View the complete list of May 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 1.
- 1225Jean de Joinville, French historian and author (d. 1317)
- 1953Naoya Uchida, Japanese voice actor, actor, and singer
- 1960Steve Cauthen, American jockey and sportscaster
- 1966Charlie Schlatter, American actor
- 1973Curtis Martin, American football player
- 1982Darijo Srna, Croatian footballer
- 1982Jamie Dornan, Irish model and actor
- 1982Tommy Robredo, Spanish tennis player
- 1984Patrick Eaves, American ice hockey player
- 1986Christian Benítez, Ecuadorian footballer (d. 2013)
View the complete list of May 1 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Harold’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1778American Revolution: The Battle of Crooked Billet begins in Hatboro, Pennsylvania.
- 1786In Vienna, Austria, Mozart’s opera The Marriage of Figaro is performed for the first time.
- 1852The Philippine peso is introduced into circulation.
- 1875Alexandra Palace reopens after being burned down in a fire in 1873.
- 1884Proclamation of the demand for eight-hour workday in the United States.
- 1900The Scofield Mine disaster kills over 200 men in Scofield, Utah in what is to date the fifth-worst mining accident in United States history.
- 1925The All-China Federation of Trade Unions is officially founded. Today it is the largest trade union in the world, with 134 million members.
- 1927The first cooked meals on a scheduled flight are introduced on an Imperial Airways flight from London to Paris.
- 1931The Empire State Building is dedicated in New York City.
- 1974The Argentine terrorist organization Montoneros is expelled from Plaza de Mayo by president Juan Perón.
View the complete list of May 1 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Choco Caramel? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 1, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Candy, Hilde Krahl, Hound Dog Taylor, Noah Cyrus, Karan Brar, Te Ata Fisher, Kazuki Shimizu, Sergei Bodrov, Carlos Vereza, Sayuri Kokushō.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 1 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 1, 2003.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st May 2003 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 1, 1998. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +171. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 17, 1987. Your score is -164. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was In Da Club by 50 Cent as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 3, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Quebeck approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 1st May 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 1, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 121st day of 2003
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 18th Thursday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 323 days
- Age on next birthday: 19 years old
- Days since birth: 6,617 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,206 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.04 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 224
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 7, 2035
- Age in dog years: 115 dog years old using a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: April 1, 1998 (+171)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 17, 1987 (-164)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: In Da Club by 50 Cent (May 3, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: I.V.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 4, 1985 – Dani Evans, American model; July 19, 1961 – Campbell Scott, American actor, director, and producer; October 12, 1992 – Bambi Monroe, American singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,072