Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of May 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 1, 2003 was a Thursday and it was the 121st day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 315 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,529 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 187 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Yawkey - a English Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 87 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Yawkey will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Yawkey will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Una Stubbs
- 1945Rita Coolidge
- 1950John Diehl
- 1957Uberto Pasolini
- 1969Wes Anderson
- 1970Bernard Butler
- 1978James Badge Dale
- 1982Jamie Dornan
- 1991Creagen Dow
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 1.
- 1751Judith Sargent Murray, American poet and playwright (d. 1820)
- 1896Herbert Backe, Georgian-German agronomist and politician (d. 1947)
- 1921Boo Morcom, American pole vaulter and jumper (d. 2012)
- 1924Evelyn Boyd Granville, American mathematician, computer scientist, and academic
- 1929Mikhail Krivonosov, Russian hammer thrower (d. 1995)
- 1945Carson Whitsett, American keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (The Imperial Show Band and Booker T. & the M.G.'s) (d. 2007)
- 1948Conrad Palmisano, American stuntman and director
- 1953Naoya Uchida, Japanese voice actor, actor, and singer
- 1962Ted Sundquist, American football player, coach, and manager
- 1971Ajith Kumar, Indian actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1328Wars of Scottish Independence end: By the Treaty of Edinburgh–Northampton the Kingdom of England recognises the Kingdom of Scotland as an independent state.
- 1786In Vienna, Austria, Mozart’s opera The Marriage of Figaro is performed for the first time.
- 1794War of the Pyrenees: The Battle of Boulou ends, in which French forces defeat the Spanish and regain nearly all the land they lost to Spain in 1793.
- 1884Proclamation of the demand for eight-hour workday in the United States.
- 1925The first Ritual of the Calling of an Engineer is held at the University of Toronto, Canada.
- 1927The Union Labor Life Insurance Company is founded by the American Federation of Labor.
- 1927The first cooked meals on a scheduled flight are introduced on an Imperial Airways flight from London to Paris.
- 1930The dwarf planet Pluto is officially named.
- 1940The 1940 Summer Olympics are cancelled due to war.
- 1957Thirty-four people are killed when a Vickers Viking airliner crashes in Hampshire England.
View the complete list of historical events for May 1.
Curious about this New York Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 1 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gary Sandy, Benjamín Vicuña, T. J. Miller, William Sanderson, Doug Benson, J. B. Lenoir, Edwin Starr, Mark Valley, Katy Manning, Kimberly Caldwell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 1 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 1, 2003.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was In Da Club by 50 Cent as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 3, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Quebeck approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 14, 1935 – Ennio Girolami, Italian actor (d. 2013); October 1, 1945 – Carrie Lucas, American singer; August 31, 1977 – Jeff Hardy, American wrestler and singer (PeroxWhy?Gen).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,220