Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of May 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 1, 2003 was a Thursday and it was the 121st day of the year 2003. It was the 18th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 141 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,703 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,901 days or 5.20 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 193 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 7, 2035.
If a dog named Risa - a Small Munsterlander Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 87 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Risa will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Risa will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Louis Nye
- 1917John Beradino
- 1927Laura Betti
- 1939Judy Collins
- 1953Naoya Uchida
- 1967Scott Coffey
- 1976Darius McCrary
- 1978Nick Traina
- 1990Caitlin Stasey
View the complete list of May 1 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 1.
- 1735Jan Hendrik van Kinsbergen, Dutch admiral and philanthropist (d. 1819)
- 1751Judith Sargent Murray, American poet and playwright (d. 1820)
- 1900Aleksander Wat, Polish poet, writer, art theoretician and memorialist (d. 1967)
- 1919Dan O'Herlihy, Irish-American actor (d. 2005)
- 1931Jacques Languirand, Canadian radio host and actor
- 1935Ian Curteis, English director and playwright
- 1943Vassal Gadoengin, Nauruan politician (d. 2004)
- 1946Joanna Lumley, English actress, voice-over artist, author and activist
- 1966Olaf Thon, German footballer and coach
- 1975Austin Croshere, American basketball player and sportscaster
View the complete list of May 1 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1794War of the Pyrenees: The Battle of Boulou ends, in which French forces defeat the Spanish and regain nearly all the land they lost to Spain in 1793.
- 1846The few remaining Mormons left in Nauvoo, Illinois, formally dedicate the Nauvoo Temple.
- 1851Queen Victoria opens The Great Exhibition in London.
- 1893The World’s Columbian Exposition opens in Chicago.
- 1941World War II: German forces launch a major attack on Tobruk.
- 1948The Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (North Korea) is established, with Kim Il-sung as leader.
- 1956The polio vaccine developed by Jonas Salk is made available to the public.
- 1970Protests erupt in Seattle, following the announcement by U.S. President Richard Nixon that U.S. Forces in Vietnam would pursue enemy troops into Cambodia, a neutral country.
- 1977Thirty-six people are killed in Taksim Square, Istanbul, during the Labour Day celebrations.
- 1999The body of British climber George Mallory is found on Mount Everest, 75 years after his disappearance in 1924.
View the complete list of May 1 historical events.
Curious about this Green Guava Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 1, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anna Umemiya, Candy Clark, Gyptian, Traci Lind, Jojo Alejar, Valeria Mazza, James Farentino, Bill Alexander, Colbie Caillat, Juhan Viiding.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 1 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 1, 2003.
Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st May 2003 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 1, 1998. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +171. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 17, 1987. Your incompatibility score is -164. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was In Da Club by 50 Cent as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 3, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Quebeck approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 1st May 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 1, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 121st day of 2003
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 18th Thursday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2020: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 141 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,703 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,901 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.20 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 193
- Next full moon: December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 7, 2035
- Age in dog years: 87 dog years old using a Small Munsterlander Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: April 1, 1998 (+171)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 17, 1987 (-164)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: In Da Club by 50 Cent (May 3, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 17, 2003 – Federica Falzon, Maltese singer; June 15, 1947 – Lee Purcell, American actress; November 6, 1979 – Lamar Odom, American basketball player and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,929