Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of May 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 1, 2003 was a Thursday and it was the 121st day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 39 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,440 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 184 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 31 at 12:38:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Memo - a Cockapoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 76 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Memo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Memo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Little Walter
- 1937Una Stubbs
- 1946Joanna Lumley
- 1950John Diehl
- 1968Kelly Killoren Bensimon
- 1970Bernard Butler
- 1976Darius McCrary
- 1978James Badge Dale
- 1989Tim Urban
- 1992You Kikkawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 1.
- 1579Wolphert Gerretse, Dutch-American farmer, co-founded New Netherland (d. 1662)
- 1825George Inness, American painter and educator (d. 1894)
- 1859Jacqueline Comerre-Paton, French painter and sculptor (d. 1955)
- 1881Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, French-American priest, palaeontologist, and philosopher (d. 1955)
- 1921Boo Morcom, American pole vaulter and jumper (d. 2012)
- 1929Mikhail Krivonosov, Russian hammer thrower (d. 1995)
- 1946Joanna Lumley, English actress, voice-over artist, author and activist
- 1956Catherine Frot, French actress
- 1980Jay Reatard, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Lost Sounds) (d. 2010)
- 1993Jean-Christophe Bahebeck, French footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 524King Sigismund of Burgundy is executed at Orléans after an 8-year reign and is succeeded by his brother Godomar.
- 1576Stephen Báthory, the reigning Prince of Transylvania, marries Anna Jagiellon and they become co-rulers of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth.
- 1846The few remaining Mormons left in Nauvoo, Illinois, formally dedicate the Nauvoo Temple.
- 1893The World’s Columbian Exposition opens in Chicago.
- 1915The RMS Lusitania departs from New York City on her two hundred and second, and final, crossing of the North Atlantic. Six days later, the ship is torpedoed off the coast of Ireland with the loss of 1,198 lives.
- 1925The first Ritual of the Calling of an Engineer is held at the University of Toronto, Canada.
- 1960Cold War: U-2 incident: Francis Gary Powers, in a Lockheed U-2 spyplane, is shot down over the Soviet Union, sparking a diplomatic crisis.
- 1961The Prime Minister of Cuba, Fidel Castro, proclaims Cuba a socialist nation and abolishes elections.
- 1974The Argentine terrorist organization Montoneros is expelled from Plaza de Mayo by president Juan Perón.
- 1991Rickey Henderson of the Oakland Athletics steals his 939th base, making him the all-time leader in this category. However, his accomplishment is overshadowed later that evening by Nolan Ryan of the Texas Rangers, when he pitches his seventh career no-hitter, breaking his own record.
View the complete list of historical events for May 1.
Curious about this Cherry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 1 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rachael Bella, Jack Soo, John Rich, Ville Valo, Horse, Nicole O'Brian, Yūji Mitsuya, Jan Svěrák, Guy Pearce, Chinmaya M. Rao.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 1 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 1, 2003.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was In Da Club by 50 Cent as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 3, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Quebeck approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 7, 1946 – Kirsti Sparboe, Norwegian singer and actress; November 19, 1958 – Charlie Kaufman, American director, producer, and screenwriter; April 10, 1938 – Don Meredith, American football player, sportscaster, and actor (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,271