Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of May 2018 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 1, 2018 was a Tuesday and it was the 121st day of the year 2018. It was the 18th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2018 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 355 days left before your next birthday. You will be 4 years old when that day comes. There have been 1,106 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 369 days or 1.01 year. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 37 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 7, 2050.
If a dog named Mege - a Lhasa Apso breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 32 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mege will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Mege will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Laura Betti
- 1934Shirley Horn
- 1944Costa Cordalis
- 1950Dann Florek
- 1957Uberto Pasolini
- 1970Bernard Butler
- 1972Julie Benz
- 1984Keiichiro Koyama
- 1988Anushka Sharma
- 1992You Kikkawa
View the complete list of May 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 1.
- 1769Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington, Irish-English field marshal and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1852)
- 1901Sterling Allen Brown, American poet, academic, and critic (d. 1989)
- 1910Behice Boran, Turkish sociologist and politician (d. 1987)
- 1940John Wheeler, British politician
- 1944Costa Cordalis, Greek-German singer
- 1964Will Kimbrough, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer
- 1971Kim Grant, South African tennis player
- 1978Orhan Ölmez, Turkish singer-songwriter
- 1992Hani, South Korean singer and television personality (EXID)
- 1996William Nylander, Swedish ice hockey player
View the complete list of May 1 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Alison’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1576Stephen Báthory, the reigning Prince of Transylvania, marries Anna Jagiellon and they become co-rulers of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth.
- 1866The Memphis Race Riots begin. In three days time, 46 blacks and two whites were killed. Reports of the atrocities influenced passage of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution.
- 1894Coxey’s Army, the first significant American protest march, arrives in Washington, D.C.
- 1925The All-China Federation of Trade Unions is officially founded. Today it is the largest trade union in the world, with 134 million members.
- 1947Portella della Ginestra massacre against May Day celebrations in Sicily by the bandit and separatist leader Salvatore Giuliano where 11 persons are killed and 33 wounded.
- 1971Amtrak (the National Railroad Passenger Corporation) takes over operation of U.S. passenger rail service.
- 1977Thirty-six people are killed in Taksim Square, Istanbul, during the Labour Day celebrations.
- 1987Pope John Paul II beatifies Edith Stein, a Jewish-born Carmelite nun who was gassed in the Nazi concentration camp at Auschwitz.
- 1989Disney-MGM Studios opens at Walt Disney World near Orlando, Florida, United States.
- 1991Rickey Henderson of the Oakland Athletics steals his 939th base, making him the all-time leader in this category. However, his accomplishment is overshadowed later that evening by Nolan Ryan of the Texas Rangers, when he pitches his seventh career no-hitter, breaking his own record.
View the complete list of May 1 historical events.
Curious about this Warm Green Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 1, and 2018 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nicholas Guest, Billy Grammer, Jocie Kwok, Jeanne Moreau, Joey Fatone, Mikako Ichikawa, Jason Narvy, Sisaundra Lewis, Barney Harwood, Daws Butler.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 1 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on May 1, 2018.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st May 2018 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 1, 2018. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 121st day of 2018
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 18th Tuesday of 2018
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 355 days
- Age on next birthday: 4 years old
- Days since birth: 1,106 days
- Days spent sleeping: 369 days
- Years spent sleeping: 1.01 year
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 37
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 7, 2050
- Age in dog years: 32 dog years old using a Lhasa Apso breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Roman numerals: I.V.MMXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 11, 1965 – Mason Reese, American actor; December 3, 1945 – Paul Nicholas, English actor and singer; September 15, 1907 – Fay Wray, Canadian-American actress (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,756