Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of May 1902 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 10, 1902 was a Saturday and it was the 130th day of the year 1902. It was the 19th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1902 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 359 days left before your next birthday. You will be 120 years old when that day comes. There have been 43,471 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,490 days or 39.67 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,472 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 16, 1934.
If a dog named Pine Nut - a Portuguese Water Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 555 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pine Nut will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pine Nut will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Mae Murray
- 1931Ichirō Nagai
- 1961Johanna ter Steege
- 1970Dallas Roberts
- 1971Leslie Stefanson
- 1973Tora Sudiro
- 1976Udo Mechels
- 1985Odette Annable
- 1989Lindsey Shaw
View the complete list of May 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 10.
- 1812William Henry Barlow, English engineer (d. 1902)
- 1900Cecilia Payne-Gaposchkin, English-American astronomer and astrophysicist (d. 1979)
- 1905Markos Vamvakaris, Greek singer-songwriter and bouzouki player (d. 1972)
- 1922David Azrieli, Polish-Canadian businessman and philanthropist (d. 2014)
- 1928Lothar Schmid, German chess player (d. 2013)
- 1961Blyth Tait, New Zealand horse rider
- 1971Leslie Stefanson, American model and actress
- 1984Edward Mujica, Venezuelan baseball player
- 1985Odette Annable, American actress
- 1985Ryan Getzlaf, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of May 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Gladys’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1534Jacques Cartier visits Newfoundland.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: Representatives from the Thirteen Colonies begin the Second Continental Congress in Philadelphia.
- 1796War of the First Coalition: Napoleon I of France wins a decisive victory against Austrian forces at Lodi bridge over the Adda River in Italy. The Austrians lose some 2,000 men.
- 1849Astor Place Riot: A riot breaks out at the Astor Opera House in Manhattan, New York City over a dispute between actors Edwin Forrest and William Charles Macready, killing at least 25 and injuring over 120.
- 1865American Civil War: In Kentucky, Union soldiers ambush and mortally wound Confederate raider William Quantrill, who lingers until his death on June 6.
- 1866Romania National Holiday 1866-1947, The Modern Monarchy Instauration of the Kingdom of Romania, Carol I of Romania
- 1893The Supreme Court of the United States rules in Nix v. Hedden that a tomato is a vegetable, not a fruit, under the Tariff Act of 1883.
- 1908Mother’s Day is observed for the first time in the United States, in Grafton, West Virginia.
- 1979The Federated States of Micronesia become self-governing.
- 1981François Mitterrand wins the presidential election and becomes the first Socialist President of France in the French Fifth Republic.
View the complete list of May 10 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 10, and 1902 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Young Rome, Jeff Scott Soto, Elmarie Wendel, Lisa Fischer, Joel Houston, L. Scott Caldwell, Vaneza Pitynski, Lena Horne, Lori Beth Denberg, Eddie Redmayne.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 10, 1902.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th May 1902 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 12, 1902. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +111. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 2, 1911. Your score is -101. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 14,486 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 7,907 times in the year 1902. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 10, 1902. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 130th day of 1902
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 19th Saturday of 1902
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 359 days
- Age on next birthday: 120 years old
- Days since birth: 43,471 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,490 days
- Years spent sleeping: 39.67 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,472
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 16, 1934
- Age in dog years: 555 dog years old using a Portuguese Water Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: February 12, 1902 (+111)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 2, 1911 (-101)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 14,486 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 7,907 babies
- Roman numerals: X.V.MCMII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 14, 1962 – Sakina Jaffrey, American actress; August 4, 1935 – Carol Arthur, American actress and producer; December 10, 1981 – Taufik Batisah, Singaporean singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,884