Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of May 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 10, 1915 was a Monday and it was the 130th day of the year 1915. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 229 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,392 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,266 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Fred Astaire
- 1902David O. Selznick
- 1929George Coe
- 1950Natalya Bondarchuk
- 1970Gina Philips
- 1971Kim Nam-joo
- 1975Torbjørn Brundtland
- 1978Kenan Thompson
- 1979Lee Hyori
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 10.
- 1901John Desmond Bernal, Irish-English crystallographer and physicist (d. 1971)
- 1928Arnold Rüütel, Estonian agronomist and politician, 3rd President of Estonia
- 1929Antonine Maillet, Canadian author and playwright
- 1929George Coe, American actor and producer (d. 2015)
- 1947Caroline B. Cooney, American author
- 1957Sid Vicious, English singer and bass player (Sex Pistols, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Vicious White Kids, and The Flowers of Romance) (d. 1979)
- 1968Tatyana Shikolenko, Russian javelin thrower
- 1973Aviv Geffen, Israeli singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Blackfield)
- 1974Sylvain Wiltord, French footballer
- 2013Taufaʻahau Manumataongo of Tonga
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1291Scottish nobles recognize the authority of Edward I of England pending the selection of a king.
- 1497Amerigo Vespucci allegedly leaves Cádiz for his first voyage to the New World.
- 1773The Parliament of Great Britain passes the Tea Act, designed to save the British East India Company by granting it a monopoly on the North American tea trade.
- 1774Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette become King and Queen of France.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: Representatives from the Thirteen Colonies begin the Second Continental Congress in Philadelphia.
- 1876The Centennial Exposition is opened in Philadelphia by U.S. President Ulysses S. Grant and Brazilian Emperor Dom Pedro II.
- 1877Romania declares itself independent from the Ottoman Empire following the Senate adoption of Mihail Kogălniceanu’s Declaration of Independence. Recognized on March 26, 1881 after the end of the Romanian War of Independence.
- 1908Mother’s Day is observed for the first time in the United States, in Grafton, West Virginia.
- 1933Censorship: In Germany, the Nazis stage massive public book burnings.
- 2002F.B.I. agent Robert Hanssen is sentenced to life imprisonment without the possibility of parole for selling United States secrets to Moscow for $1.4 million in cash and diamonds.
View the complete list of historical events for May 10.
Curious about this Glazed Green Prairie? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 10 and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Blu, Debbe Dunning, Tommy Lee, Wes Anderson, Beth Ditto, Squarepusher, David Kohan, Karl Sanders, David Geffen, Gemma Craven.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 10, 1915.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 25, 1915 – Mort Weisinger, American journalist and author (d. 1978); December 18, 1992 – Bridgit Mendler, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress; November 23, 1969 – Üllar Saaremäe, Estonian actor, singer, and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 956