Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of May 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 10, 1915 was a Monday and it was the 130th day of the year 1915. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 345 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,276 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,262 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Marina Vlady
- 1943David Clennon
- 1944Jim Abrahams
- 1950Natalya Bondarchuk
- 1956Paige O'Hara
- 1970Gina Philips
- 1971Craig Mack
- 1977Denise Ho
- 1978Kenan Thompson
- 1993Mirai Shida
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 10.
- 1872Marcel Mauss, French sociologist and anthropologist (d. 1950)
- 1876Ivan Cankar, Slovenian poet and playwright (d. 1918)
- 1888Max Steiner, Austrian-American composer and conductor (d. 1971)
- 1889Mae Murray, American actress, dancer, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1965)
- 1961Randy Cunneyworth, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1971Ådne Søndrål, Norwegian speed skater
- 1979Lee Hyori, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (Fin.K.L)
- 1983Gustav Fridolin, Swedish journalist and politician, Swedish Minister of Education
- 1986Emilio Izaguirre, Honduran footballer
- 1990Ivana Španović, Serbian long jumper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1655England, with troops under the command of Admiral William Penn and General Robert Venables, annexes Jamaica from Spain.
- 1916Sailing in the lifeboat James Caird, Ernest Shackleton arrives at South Georgia after a journey of 800 nautical miles from Elephant Island.
- 1940World War II: German fighters accidentally bomb the German city of Freiburg.
- 1940World War II: Germany invades Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg.
- 1941World War II: Rudolf Hess parachutes into Scotland to try to negotiate a peace deal between the United Kingdom and Nazi Germany.
- 1960The nuclear submarine USS Triton completes Operation Sandblast, the first underwater circumnavigation of the earth.
- 1979The Federated States of Micronesia become self-governing.
- 1997A 7.3 Mw earthquake strikes Iran’s Khorasan Province, killing 1,567, injuring over 2,300, leaving 50,000 homeless, and damaging or destroying over 15,000 homes.
- 1997The Maeslantkering, a storm surge barrier in the Netherlands that is one of the world’s largest moving structures, is opened by Queen Beatrix.
- 2002F.B.I. agent Robert Hanssen is sentenced to life imprisonment without the possibility of parole for selling United States secrets to Moscow for $1.4 million in cash and diamonds.
View the complete list of historical events for May 10.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 10 and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ruth Duccini, Dorien Wilson, Octave Octavian Teodorescu, Bob Todd, Tony Richardson, Paul O'Grady, Imelda Staunton, Junya Ikeda, Art Fleming, Joe Lo Truglio.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 10, 1915.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 5, 1940 – Tommy Cash, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; December 16, 1973 – Sarah Kozer, American model and actress; September 22, 1982 – Mandy Chiang, Hong Kong singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 888