Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of May 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 10, 1923 was a Thursday and it was the 130th day of the year 1923. It was the 19th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 67 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,728 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,909 days or 32.61 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,210 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 16, 1955.
If a dog named Davinchy - a Korean Jindo Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 456 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Davinchy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Davinchy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Elvira Popescu
- 1943David Clennon
- 1958Vlada Divljan
- 1959Victoria Rowell
- 1973Tora Sudiro
- 1975Shin Jung-hwan
- 1981Nicky Whelan
- 1993Mirai Shida
- 1995Yoan Garneau
View the complete list of May 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 10.
- 1760Johann Peter Hebel, German author and poet (d. 1826)
- 1903Otto Bradfisch, German economist, jurist, and SS officer (d. 1994)
- 1915Monica Dickens, English author (d. 1992)
- 1935Larry Williams, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer (d. 1980)
- 1938Manuel Santana, Spanish tennis player
- 1944Jim Abrahams, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1961Johanna ter Steege, Dutch actress
- 1963Lisa Nowak, American commander and astronaut
- 1985Ryan Getzlaf, Canadian ice hockey player
- 2013Taufaʻahau Manumataongo of Tonga
View the complete list of May 10 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters EZUINZKAWG? Check your answers here: Words with these letters EZUINZKAWG. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1773The Parliament of Great Britain passes the Tea Act, designed to save the British East India Company by granting it a monopoly on the North American tea trade.
- 1774Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette become King and Queen of France.
- 1863American Civil War: Confederate General Thomas “Stonewall” Jackson dies eight days after he is accidentally shot by his own troops.
- 1872Victoria Woodhull becomes the first woman nominated for President of the United States.
- 1893The Supreme Court of the United States rules in Nix v. Hedden that a tomato is a vegetable, not a fruit, under the Tariff Act of 1883.
- 1916Sailing in the lifeboat James Caird, Ernest Shackleton arrives at South Georgia after a journey of 800 nautical miles from Elephant Island.
- 1940World War II: German raids on British shipping convoys and military airfields begin.
- 1962Marvel Comics publishes the first issue of The Incredible Hulk.
- 2005A hand grenade thrown by Vladimir Arutyunian lands about 65 feet (20 meters) from U.S. President George W. Bush while he is giving a speech to a crowd in Tbilisi, Georgia, but it malfunctions and does not detonate.
- 2012The Damascus bombings are carried out using a pair of car bombs detonated by suicide bombers outside of a military intelligence complex in Damascus, Syria, killing 55 people and injuring 400 others
View the complete list of May 10 historical events.
Curious about this Green Lady? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 10, and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hermann Prey, Gaby Roslin, Jonathan Kaplan, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Chrisye, Álex González, Peter Wolf, Nia Peeples, Rob Pinkston, Bobby Hebb.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 10, 1923.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th May 1923 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 1, 1908. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +143. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 26, 1936. Your score is -119. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 71,635 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,472 times in the year 1923. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 10, 1923. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 130th day of 1923
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 19th Thursday of 1923
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 67 days
- Age on next birthday: 98 years old
- Days since birth: 35,728 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,909 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.61 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,210
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 16, 1955
- Age in dog years: 456 dog years old using a Korean Jindo Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: July 1, 1908 (+143)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 26, 1936 (-119)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 71,635 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,472 babies
- Roman numerals: X.V.MCMXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 13, 1944 – Oduvil Unnikrishnan, Indian actor and composer (d. 2006); April 13, 1950 – Ron Perlman, American actor and producer; September 17, 1969 – Keith Flint, English singer-songwriter (The Prodigy and Flint).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,975