Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of May 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 10, 1945 was a Thursday and it was the 130th day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 260 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,403 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 894 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Fred Astaire
- 1902David O. Selznick
- 1929George Coe
- 1933Françoise Fabian
- 1956Paige O'Hara
- 1967Young MC
- 1975Torbjørn Brundtland
- 1977Denise Ho
- 1979Lee Hyori
- 1990Lauren Potter
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 10.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 10.
- 1756Singu Min, Burmese king (d. 1782)
- 1840Hadzhi Dimitar, Bulgarian warlord (d. 1868)
- 1888Max Steiner, Austrian-American composer and conductor (d. 1971)
- 1935Larry Williams, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer (d. 1980)
- 1960Merlene Ottey, Jamaican-Slovenian runner
- 1967Nobuhiro Takeda, Japanese footballer and sportscaster
- 1968Al Murray, English comedian and television host
- 1975Adam Deadmarsh, Canadian-American ice hockey player
- 1978Kenan Thompson, American actor
- 1991Giorgos Machlelis, Greek footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 10.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1534Jacques Cartier visits Newfoundland.
- 1833The desecration of the grave of the viceroy of southern Vietnam Lê Văn Duyệt by Emperor Minh Mạng provokes his adopted son to start a revolt.
- 1865American Civil War: In Kentucky, Union soldiers ambush and mortally wound Confederate raider William Quantrill, who lingers until his death on June 6.
- 1869The First Transcontinental Railroad, linking the eastern and western United States, is completed at Promontory Summit, Utah (not Promontory Point, Utah) with the golden spike.
- 1940World War II: German raids on British shipping convoys and military airfields begin.
- 1940World War II: Germany invades Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg.
- 1941World War II: Rudolf Hess parachutes into Scotland to try to negotiate a peace deal between the United Kingdom and Nazi Germany.
- 1970Bobby Orr scores “The Goal” to win the 1970 Stanley Cup Finals, for the Boston Bruins’ fourth NHL championship in their history.
- 1997A 7.3 Mw earthquake strikes Iran’s Khorasan Province, killing 1,567, injuring over 2,300, leaving 50,000 homeless, and damaging or destroying over 15,000 homes.
- 2012The Damascus bombings are carried out using a pair of car bombs detonated by suicide bombers outside of a military intelligence complex in Damascus, Syria, killing 55 people and injuring 400 others
View the complete list of historical events for May 10.
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 10 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bobina, Jack Guzman, Caitlin Stasey, Concetta Tomei, Yılmaz Güney, George Cole, Jeong Da-bin, Kasinathuni Viswanath, Park Gyu-ri, Katrin Siska.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 10, 1945.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 13, 1993 – Dominika Stará, Slovak singer; June 17, 1947 – Gregg Rolie, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Santana, Journey, and The Storm); December 23, 1941 – Tim Hardin, American singer-songwriter (d. 1980).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,025