Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of May 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 10, 1945 was a Thursday and it was the 130th day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,343 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 892 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902David O. Selznick
- 1942Carl Douglas
- 1943David Clennon
- 1950Natalya Bondarchuk
- 1952Kikki Danielsson
- 1958Vlada Divljan
- 1971Kim Nam-joo
- 1975Shin Jung-hwan
- 1975Torbjørn Brundtland
- 1978Kenan Thompson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 10.
- 1855Yukteswar Giri, Indian guru and educator (d. 1936)
- 1896Alberts Ozoliņš, Latvian weightlifter (d. 1985)
- 1899Fred Astaire, American actor, singer, and dancer (d. 1987)
- 1915Monica Dickens, English author (d. 1992)
- 1950Natalya Bondarchuk, Russian actress and director
- 1952Vanderlei Luxemburgo, Brazilian footballer and manager
- 1955Mark David Chapman, American murderer
- 1958Rick Santorum, American lawyer and politician
- 1971Kim Nam-joo, South Korean actress
- 1975Andrea Anders, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1655England, with troops under the command of Admiral William Penn and General Robert Venables, annexes Jamaica from Spain.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: A small Colonial militia led by Ethan Allen and Colonel Benedict Arnold captures Fort Ticonderoga.
- 1864American Civil War: Colonel Emory Upton leads a 10-regiment “Attack-in-depth” assault against the Confederate works at The Battle of Spotsylvania, which, though ultimately unsuccessful, would provide the idea for the massive assault against the Bloody Angle on May 12. Upton is slightly wounded but is immediately promoted to Brigadier general.
- 1877Romania declares itself independent from the Ottoman Empire following the Senate adoption of Mihail Kogălniceanu’s Declaration of Independence. Recognized on March 26, 1881 after the end of the Romanian War of Independence.
- 1940World War II: Germany invades Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg.
- 1941World War II: The House of Commons in London is damaged by the Luftwaffe in an air raid.
- 1942World War II: The Thai Phayap Army invades the Shan States during the Burma Campaign.
- 1979The Federated States of Micronesia become self-governing.
- 1981François Mitterrand wins the presidential election and becomes the first Socialist President of France in the French Fifth Republic.
- 2008An EF4 tornado strikes the Oklahoma–Kansas state line, killing 21 people and injuring over 100.
View the complete list of historical events for May 10.
Curious about this Passion Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 10 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Myrna Loy, David Lambert, Jay Black, Jagjit Singh, Ginette Reno, Edward Andrews, Billy Reeves, Metin Şentürk, Mark Rydell, Aaron Ruell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 10, 1945.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 3, 1966 – Peter Abbay, American actor; November 28, 1984 – Joross Gamboa, Filipino actor; March 7, 1908 – Anna Magnani, Italian actress, singer, and screenwriter (d. 1973).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 891