Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of May 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 10, 1945 was a Thursday and it was the 130th day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 19 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,644 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 902 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Carino - a Pocket Beagle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 308 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Carino will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Carino will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1714Sophie Charlotte Ackermann
- 1922Nancy Walker
- 1935Larry Williams
- 1938Jean Becker
- 1950Natalya Bondarchuk
- 1956Yves Jacques
- 1970Gina Philips
- 1971Adriano Giannini
- 1971Kim Nam-joo
- 1990Lauren Potter
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 10.
- 1727Anne-Robert-Jacques Turgot, Baron de Laune, French economist and politician, French Controller-General of Finances (d. 1781)
- 1760Johann Peter Hebel, German author and poet (d. 1826)
- 1838John Wilkes Booth, American actor, assassin of Abraham Lincoln (d. 1865)
- 1923Otar Korkia, Georgian basketball player and coach (d. 2005)
- 1934Kenneth D. Taylor, Canadian diplomat (d. 2015)
- 1956Paige O'Hara, American actress and singer
- 1958Vlada Divljan, Serbian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Idoli and Apartchiks) (d. 2015)
- 1959Danny Schayes, American basketball player
- 1961Randy Cunneyworth, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1989Lindsey Shaw, American actress, singer, and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1291Scottish nobles recognize the authority of Edward I of England pending the selection of a king.
- 1773The Parliament of Great Britain passes the Tea Act, designed to save the British East India Company by granting it a monopoly on the North American tea trade.
- 1774Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette become King and Queen of France.
- 1801First Barbary War: The Barbary pirates of Tripoli declare war on the United States of America.
- 1865American Civil War: Jefferson Davis is captured by Union troops near Irwinville, Georgia.
- 1941World War II: The House of Commons in London is damaged by the Luftwaffe in an air raid.
- 1946First successful launch of an American V-2 rocket at White Sands Proving Ground.
- 1972First flight of the Fairchild Republic A-10 Thunderbolt II (a.k.a. “Warthog”).
- 1993In Thailand, a fire at the Kader Toy Factory kills 156 workers.
- 1994Nelson Mandela is inaugurated as South Africa’s first black president.
View the complete list of historical events for May 10.
Curious about this Sweet Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 10 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dominic Monaghan, B-Real, ByeAlex, Milton Nascimento, Louis Daquin, Manmohan Waris, Anita Harris, Mark Curry, Tessanne Chin, Ben Adams.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 10, 1945.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 9, 1980 – Navíd Akhavan, Iranian-German actor and singer; July 28, 1974 – Afroman, American rapper; October 30, 1963 – Kristina Wagner, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,135