Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of May 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 10, 1945 was a Thursday and it was the 130th day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 13 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,285 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 890 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Markos Vamvakaris
- 1922Nancy Walker
- 1935Larry Williams
- 1948Meg Foster
- 1970Dallas Roberts
- 1971Craig Mack
- 1975Torbjørn Brundtland
- 1981Nicky Whelan
- 1992Charice Pempengco
- 1993Mirai Shida
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 10.
- 1855Yukteswar Giri, Indian guru and educator (d. 1936)
- 1894Dimitri Tiomkin, Ukrainian-American composer and conductor (d. 1979)
- 1947Caroline B. Cooney, American author
- 1956Paige O'Hara, American actress and singer
- 1960Merlene Ottey, Jamaican-Slovenian runner
- 1961Blyth Tait, New Zealand horse rider
- 1966Jonathan Edwards, English triple jumper
- 1969John Scalzi, American author and blogger
- 1971Ådne Søndrål, Norwegian speed skater
- 1972Radosław Majdan, Polish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1503Christopher Columbus visits the Cayman Islands and names them Las Tortugas after the numerous turtles there.
- 1774Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette become King and Queen of France.
- 1796War of the First Coalition: Napoleon I of France wins a decisive victory against Austrian forces at Lodi bridge over the Adda River in Italy. The Austrians lose some 2,000 men.
- 1837Panic of 1837: New York City banks fail, and unemployment reaches record levels.
- 1863American Civil War: Confederate General Thomas “Stonewall” Jackson dies eight days after he is accidentally shot by his own troops.
- 1924J. Edgar Hoover is appointed first Director of the United States’ Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), and remains so until his death in 1972.
- 1948The Republic of China implements “temporary provisions” granting President Chiang Kai-shek extended powers to deal with the Communist uprising; they will remain in effect until 1991.
- 1979The Federated States of Micronesia become self-governing.
- 2005A hand grenade thrown by Vladimir Arutyunian lands about 65 feet (20 meters) from U.S. President George W. Bush while he is giving a speech to a crowd in Tbilisi, Georgia, but it malfunctions and does not detonate.
- 2013One World Trade Center becomes the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere.
View the complete list of historical events for May 10.
Curious about this Charming Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 10 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nancy Meyers, Betty Balfour, Suzi Perry, Mili Avital, Eve Arden, Brad Delp, Bob Lind, Oleg Tabakov, Bonnie Guitar, Marlo Thomas.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 10, 1945.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 7, 1978 – Adrienne Frantz, American actress and singer-songwriter; June 24, 1961 – Iain Glen, Scottish actor and producer; August 23, 1941 – Jim Ford, American singer-songwriter (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 882