Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of May 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 10, 1945 was a Thursday and it was the 130th day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 74 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,589 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 900 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Weegee - a Curly-Coated Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 344 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Weegee will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Weegee will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902David O. Selznick
- 1905Markos Vamvakaris
- 1944Marie-France Pisier
- 1956Paige O'Hara
- 1971Kim Nam-joo
- 1976Udo Mechels
- 1977Denise Ho
- 1979Lee Hyori
- 1981Nicky Whelan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 10.
- 213Claudius Gothicus, Roman emperor (d. 270)
- 1640Philippe I, Duke of Orléans (d. 1701)
- 1756Singu Min, Burmese king (d. 1782)
- 1838John Wilkes Booth, American actor, assassin of Abraham Lincoln (d. 1865)
- 1923Heydar Aliyev, Azerbaijan general and politician, 3rd President of Azerbaijan (d. 2003)
- 1928Arnold Rüütel, Estonian agronomist and politician, 3rd President of Estonia
- 1943David Clennon, American actor
- 1961Randy Cunneyworth, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1973Aviv Geffen, Israeli singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Blackfield)
- 1975Hélio Castroneves, Brazilian race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1497Amerigo Vespucci allegedly leaves Cádiz for his first voyage to the New World.
- 1824The National Gallery in London opens to the public.
- 1863American Civil War: Confederate General Thomas “Stonewall” Jackson dies eight days after he is accidentally shot by his own troops.
- 1865American Civil War: In Kentucky, Union soldiers ambush and mortally wound Confederate raider William Quantrill, who lingers until his death on June 6.
- 1877Romania declares itself independent from the Ottoman Empire following the Senate adoption of Mihail Kogălniceanu’s Declaration of Independence. Recognized on March 26, 1881 after the end of the Romanian War of Independence.
- 1916Sailing in the lifeboat James Caird, Ernest Shackleton arrives at South Georgia after a journey of 800 nautical miles from Elephant Island.
- 1940World War II: Winston Churchill is appointed Prime Minister of the United Kingdom following the resignation of Neville Chamberlain.
- 1962Marvel Comics publishes the first issue of The Incredible Hulk.
- 1970Bobby Orr scores “The Goal” to win the 1970 Stanley Cup Finals, for the Boston Bruins’ fourth NHL championship in their history.
- 1997A 7.3 Mw earthquake strikes Iran’s Khorasan Province, killing 1,567, injuring over 2,300, leaving 50,000 homeless, and damaging or destroying over 15,000 homes.
View the complete list of historical events for May 10.
Curious about this Color Bubble Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 10 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Frank Stallone, Serj Tankian, Albert Üksip, Walter Hill, Simone de Oliveira, Allison Iraheta, Ryouta Murai, Bailey Hanks, Halit Refiğ, Eddie Cantor.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 10, 1945.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 16, 1970 – Paul Oscar, Icelandic singer-songwriter; December 5, 1934 – Nikos Kourkoulos, Greek actor and director (d. 2007); May 31, 1922 – Denholm Elliott, English-Spanish actor (d. 1992).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,170