Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of May 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 10, 1959 was a Sunday and it was the 130th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 295 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,620 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 732 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Toris - a Old English Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 320 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Toris will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Toris will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1714Sophie Charlotte Ackermann
- 1838John Wilkes Booth
- 1894Elvira Popescu
- 1944Marie-France Pisier
- 1956Paige O'Hara
- 1957Sid Vicious
- 1958Vlada Divljan
- 1971Craig Mack
- 1990Lauren Potter
- 1992Charice Pempengco
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 10.
- 1847Wilhelm Killing, German mathematician and academic (d. 1923)
- 1874Moses Schorr, Polish rabbi, historian, and orientalist (d. 1941)
- 1897Einar Gerhardsen, Norwegian politician, 15th Prime Minister of Norway (d. 1987)
- 1902David O. Selznick, American director and producer (d. 1965)
- 1903Otto Bradfisch, German economist, jurist, and SS officer (d. 1994)
- 1969John Scalzi, American author and blogger
- 1975Adam Deadmarsh, Canadian-American ice hockey player
- 1983Gustav Fridolin, Swedish journalist and politician, Swedish Minister of Education
- 1990Lauren Potter, American actress
- 1993Mirai Shida, Japanese actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 70Siege of Jerusalem: Titus, son of emperor Vespasian, opens a full-scale assault on Jerusalem and attacks the city’s Third Wall to the northwest.
- 1833The desecration of the grave of the viceroy of southern Vietnam Lê Văn Duyệt by Emperor Minh Mạng provokes his adopted son to start a revolt.
- 1837Panic of 1837: New York City banks fail, and unemployment reaches record levels.
- 1940World War II: Invasion of Iceland by the United Kingdom.
- 1942World War II: The Thai Phayap Army invades the Shan States during the Burma Campaign.
- 1954Bill Haley & His Comets release “Rock Around the Clock”, the first rock and roll record to reach number one on the Billboard charts.
- 1960The nuclear submarine USS Triton completes Operation Sandblast, the first underwater circumnavigation of the earth.
- 1962Marvel Comics publishes the first issue of The Incredible Hulk.
- 1969Vietnam War: The Battle of Dong Ap Bia begins with an assault on Hill 937. It will ultimately become known as Hamburger Hill.
- 1970Bobby Orr scores “The Goal” to win the 1970 Stanley Cup Finals, for the Boston Bruins’ fourth NHL championship in their history.
View the complete list of historical events for May 10.
Curious about this Crushed Pineapple Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 10 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Louise Lombard, Fred Savage, Carole Bouquet, Donna D'Errico, Aed Carabao, Mo Gaffney, Sandra Stevens, Vince Vaughn, Terry Stafford, Mai Meneses.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 10, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Happy Organ by Dave “Baby” Cortez as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 11, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 27, 1984 – Jon Paul Steuer, American actor; December 24, 2000 – Ethan Bortnick, American singer-songwriter and pianist; September 1, 1988 – Vaneza Pitynski, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,242