Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of May 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 10, 1966 was a Tuesday and it was the 130th day of the year 1966. It was the 19th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 76 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,282 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,427 days or 17.60 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 653 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 16, 1998.
If a dog named Charllie - a Bichon Frise breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 228 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Charllie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Charllie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Anatole Litvak
- 1931Ichirō Nagai
- 1935Larry Williams
- 1956Yves Jacques
- 1965Linda Evangelista
- 1968Erik Palladino
- 1970Dallas Roberts
- 1970Gina Philips
- 1990Lauren Potter
- 1993Mirai Shida
View the complete list of May 10 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 10.
- 1894Dimitri Tiomkin, Ukrainian-American composer and conductor (d. 1979)
- 1905Markos Vamvakaris, Greek singer-songwriter and bouzouki player (d. 1972)
- 1923Otar Korkia, Georgian basketball player and coach (d. 2005)
- 1933Barbara Taylor Bradford, English-American author
- 1952Vanderlei Luxemburgo, Brazilian footballer and manager
- 1966Jonathan Edwards, English triple jumper
- 1971Adriano Giannini, Italian actor
- 1974Liu Fang, Chinese pipa player
- 1987Anej Lovrečič, Slovenian footballer
- 2013Taufaʻahau Manumataongo of Tonga
View the complete list of May 10 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1291Scottish nobles recognize the authority of Edward I of England pending the selection of a king.
- 1655England, with troops under the command of Admiral William Penn and General Robert Venables, annexes Jamaica from Spain.
- 1774Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette become King and Queen of France.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: Representatives from the Thirteen Colonies begin the Second Continental Congress in Philadelphia.
- 1865American Civil War: Jefferson Davis is captured by Union troops near Irwinville, Georgia.
- 1904The Horch & Cir. Motorwagenwerke AG is founded.
- 1908Mother’s Day is observed for the first time in the United States, in Grafton, West Virginia.
- 1922The United States annexes the Kingman Reef.
- 1940World War II: German fighters accidentally bomb the German city of Freiburg.
- 1997The Maeslantkering, a storm surge barrier in the Netherlands that is one of the world’s largest moving structures, is opened by Queen Beatrix.
View the complete list of May 10 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Grapeberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 10, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lucie Silvas, Taira Imata, Elisabeth Schwarzkopf, Kieron Richardson, Evan Peters, Eleni Menegaki, Jake Owen, James Brown, John Fred, Anna Selezneva.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 10, 1966.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th May 1966 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +242. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 28, 1948. Your incompatibility score is -135. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Monday, Monday by The Mamas & the Papas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 14, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1375. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 10th May 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 10, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 130th day of 1966
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 19th Tuesday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 76 days
- Age on next birthday: 53 years old
- Days since birth: 19,282 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,427 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.60 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 653
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 16, 1998
- Age in dog years: 228 dog years old using a Bichon Frise breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (+242)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 28, 1948 (-135)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: Monday, Monday by The Mamas & the Papas (May 14, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 1977 – James Storm, American wrestler and actor; November 14, 1975 – Nicolai Cleve Broch, Norwegian actor; January 13, 1962 – Trace Adkins, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,809