Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of May 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 10, 1966 was a Tuesday and it was the 130th day of the year 1966. It was the 19th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 294 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,430 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,477 days or 17.73 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 658 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 16, 1998.
If a dog named Ivy - a Chesapeake Bay Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 258 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ivy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ivy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1714Sophie Charlotte Ackermann
- 1894Elvira Popescu
- 1905Markos Vamvakaris
- 1929George Coe
- 1938Jean Becker
- 1944Jim Abrahams
- 1948Meg Foster
- 1967Young MC
- 1968Erik Palladino
- 1971Kim Nam-joo
View the complete list of May 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 10.
- 1813Montgomery Blair, American lieutenant and politician, 20th United States Postmaster General (d. 1883)
- 1841James Gordon Bennett, Jr., American publisher and broadcaster, co-founded Commercial Cable Company (d. 1918)
- 1920Bert Weedon, English guitarist (d. 2012)
- 1933Barbara Taylor Bradford, English-American author
- 1942Youssouf Sambo Bâ, Nigerien-Burkinabe educator and politician
- 1950Natalya Bondarchuk, Russian actress and director
- 1965Linda Evangelista, Canadian model and actress
- 1970Gabriela Montero, Venezuelan-American pianist
- 1971Adriano Giannini, Italian actor
- 1985Ryan Getzlaf, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of May 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1503Christopher Columbus visits the Cayman Islands and names them Las Tortugas after the numerous turtles there.
- 1877Romania declares itself independent from the Ottoman Empire following the Senate adoption of Mihail Kogălniceanu’s Declaration of Independence. Recognized on March 26, 1881 after the end of the Romanian War of Independence.
- 1893The Supreme Court of the United States rules in Nix v. Hedden that a tomato is a vegetable, not a fruit, under the Tariff Act of 1883.
- 1904The Horch & Cir. Motorwagenwerke AG is founded.
- 1908Mother’s Day is observed for the first time in the United States, in Grafton, West Virginia.
- 1941World War II: Rudolf Hess parachutes into Scotland to try to negotiate a peace deal between the United Kingdom and Nazi Germany.
- 1948The Republic of China implements “temporary provisions” granting President Chiang Kai-shek extended powers to deal with the Communist uprising; they will remain in effect until 1991.
- 1997A 7.3 Mw earthquake strikes Iran’s Khorasan Province, killing 1,567, injuring over 2,300, leaving 50,000 homeless, and damaging or destroying over 15,000 homes.
- 2012The Damascus bombings are carried out using a pair of car bombs detonated by suicide bombers outside of a military intelligence complex in Damascus, Syria, killing 55 people and injuring 400 others
- 2013One World Trade Center becomes the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere.
View the complete list of May 10 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Oregano? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 10, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ashley Parker Angel, Ants Eskola, Dana Delany, Lee Marvin, Jaimie Alexander, Daigo, George Barnes, Bobby Limb, Sikandar Sanam, Ian Bannen.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 10, 1966.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th May 1966 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +242. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 28, 1948. Your incompatibility score is -135. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Monday, Monday by The Mamas & the Papas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 14, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1375. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 10th May 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 10, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 130th day of 1966
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 19th Tuesday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 294 days
- Age on next birthday: 54 years old
- Days since birth: 19,430 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,477 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.73 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 658
- Next full moon: August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 16, 1998
- Age in dog years: 258 dog years old using a Chesapeake Bay Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (+242)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 28, 1948 (-135)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: Monday, Monday by The Mamas & the Papas (May 14, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 25, 1988 – Sara Paxton, American actress and singer; November 14, 1970 – Brendan Benson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Raconteurs); August 7, 1942 – Carlos Monzón, Argentinian boxer and actor (d. 1995).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,149