Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of May 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 10, 1970 was a Sunday and it was the 130th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 349 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,548 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 594 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Marshal - a Bernese Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 267 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Marshal will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Marshal will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Elvira Popescu
- 1931Ichirō Nagai
- 1948Meg Foster
- 1957Sid Vicious
- 1968Erik Palladino
- 1971Adriano Giannini
- 1971Kim Nam-joo
- 1973Aviv Geffen
- 1975Andrea Anders
- 1989Lindsey Shaw
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 10.
- 1907Harilaos Perpessas, Greek composer (d. 1995)
- 1923Heydar Aliyev, Azerbaijan general and politician, 3rd President of Azerbaijan (d. 2003)
- 1931Ettore Scola, Italian director and screenwriter
- 1959Danny Schayes, American basketball player
- 1966Jonathan Edwards, English triple jumper
- 1970David Weir, Scottish footballer and manager
- 1971Adriano Giannini, Italian actor
- 1971Leslie Stefanson, American model and actress
- 1991Giorgos Machlelis, Greek footballer
- 1996Kateřina Siniaková, Czech tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1497Amerigo Vespucci allegedly leaves Cádiz for his first voyage to the New World.
- 1768John Wilkes is imprisoned for writing an article for The North Briton severely criticizing King George III. This action provokes rioting in London.
- 1796War of the First Coalition: Napoleon I of France wins a decisive victory against Austrian forces at Lodi bridge over the Adda River in Italy. The Austrians lose some 2,000 men.
- 1857Indian Rebellion of 1857: In India, the first war of Independence begins. Sepoys mutiny against their commanding officers at Meerut.
- 1876The Centennial Exposition is opened in Philadelphia by U.S. President Ulysses S. Grant and Brazilian Emperor Dom Pedro II.
- 1908Mother’s Day is observed for the first time in the United States, in Grafton, West Virginia.
- 1924J. Edgar Hoover is appointed first Director of the United States’ Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), and remains so until his death in 1972.
- 1940World War II: German fighters accidentally bomb the German city of Freiburg.
- 1940World War II: Invasion of Iceland by the United Kingdom.
- 1993In Thailand, a fire at the Kader Toy Factory kills 156 workers.
View the complete list of historical events for May 10.
Curious about this Vanilla Plumberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 10 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Helena Seger, Cantinflas, Kelly Keagy, Neil Crone, Ernie Maresca, Andrea Giordana, Nick Lowe, Beren Saat, Colleen Haskell, Matthew Friedberger.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 10, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was American Woman / No Sugar Tonight by The Guess Who as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 16, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 31, 1963 – Wesley Willis, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Wesley Willis Fiasco) (d. 2003); June 9, 1973 – Frédéric Choffat, Swiss director, producer, and cinematographer; January 20, 1944 – José Luis Garci, Spanish director and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,223