Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of May 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 10, 1970 was a Sunday and it was the 130th day of the year 1970. It was the 19th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 229 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,668 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,889 days or 16.12 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 598 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 16, 2002.
If a dog named Munchi - a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 212 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Munchi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Munchi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Elvira Popescu
- 1902Anatole Litvak
- 1944Marie-France Pisier
- 1952Kikki Danielsson
- 1961Johanna ter Steege
- 1965Linda Evangelista
- 1967Young MC
- 1973Tora Sudiro
- 1975Torbjørn Brundtland
- 1989Lindsey Shaw
View the complete list of May 10 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 10.
- 1838John Wilkes Booth, American actor, assassin of Abraham Lincoln (d. 1865)
- 1855Yukteswar Giri, Indian guru and educator (d. 1936)
- 1918T. Berry Brazelton, American pediatrician and author
- 1931Ichirō Nagai, Japanese voice actor (d. 2014)
- 1957Sid Vicious, English singer and bass player (Sex Pistols, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Vicious White Kids, and The Flowers of Romance) (d. 1979)
- 1960Dean Heller, American lawyer and politician, 15th Secretary of State of Nevada
- 1963Lisa Nowak, American commander and astronaut
- 1971Craig Mack, American rapper and producer
- 1973Rüştü Reçber, Turkish footballer
- 1986Emilio Izaguirre, Honduran footballer
View the complete list of May 10 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1291Scottish nobles recognize the authority of Edward I of England pending the selection of a king.
- 1801First Barbary War: The Barbary pirates of Tripoli declare war on the United States of America.
- 1824The National Gallery in London opens to the public.
- 1833The desecration of the grave of the viceroy of southern Vietnam Lê Văn Duyệt by Emperor Minh Mạng provokes his adopted son to start a revolt.
- 1941World War II: Rudolf Hess parachutes into Scotland to try to negotiate a peace deal between the United Kingdom and Nazi Germany.
- 1941World War II: The House of Commons in London is damaged by the Luftwaffe in an air raid.
- 1946First successful launch of an American V-2 rocket at White Sands Proving Ground.
- 1954Bill Haley & His Comets release “Rock Around the Clock”, the first rock and roll record to reach number one on the Billboard charts.
- 1993In Thailand, a fire at the Kader Toy Factory kills 156 workers.
- 2002F.B.I. agent Robert Hanssen is sentenced to life imprisonment without the possibility of parole for selling United States secrets to Moscow for $1.4 million in cash and diamonds.
View the complete list of May 10 historical events.
Curious about this Spearmint Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 10, and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Johnny Nash, Boyd Tinsley, Broncho Billy Anderson, Grigory Leps, Mojo Nixon, Britt Ekland, Mark Butcher, Dan Duryea, Kristina Wagner, Michael Curtiz.
The Western zodiac sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 10, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for May is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 8, 1974. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +113. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 26, 1959. Your incompatibility score is -162. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,712,697,742. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was American Woman / No Sugar Tonight by The Guess Who as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 16, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 10, 1970. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 130th day of 1970
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 19th Sunday of 1970
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2020: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 229 days
- Age on next birthday: 49 years old
- Days since birth: 17,668 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,889 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.12 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 598
- Next full moon: September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 16, 2002
- Age in dog years: 212 dog years old using a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- May modern birthstone: Emerald
- May mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- May birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 8, 1974 (+113)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 26, 1959 (-162)
- 1970 world population: 3,712,697,742
- Number one song: American Woman / No Sugar Tonight by The Guess Who (May 16, 1970)
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 5, 1929 – Tabby Thomas, American singer, pianist, and guitarist (d. 2014); November 15, 1976 – Brandon DiCamillo, American comedian, actor, and stuntman; March 4, 1980 – Jeong Da-bin, South Korean actress (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,840