Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of May 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 10, 1970 was a Sunday and it was the 130th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 232 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,300 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 586 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1714Sophie Charlotte Ackermann
- 1889Mae Murray
- 1938Jean Becker
- 1952Kikki Danielsson
- 1956Paige O'Hara
- 1965Linda Evangelista
- 1971Kim Nam-joo
- 1979Lee Hyori
- 1985Odette Annable
- 1990Karmen Pedaru
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 10.
- 1915Monica Dickens, English author (d. 1992)
- 1933Françoise Fabian, Algerian-French actress
- 1938Jean Becker, French actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1946Graham Gouldman, English guitarist and songwriter (10cc, The Mindbenders, and Wax)
- 1968Erik Palladino, American actor and producer
- 1971Ådne Søndrål, Norwegian speed skater
- 1977Nick Heidfeld, German race car driver
- 1985Ryan Getzlaf, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1989Lindsey Shaw, American actress, singer, and producer
- 1990Ivana Španović, Serbian long jumper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1291Scottish nobles recognize the authority of Edward I of England pending the selection of a king.
- 1655England, with troops under the command of Admiral William Penn and General Robert Venables, annexes Jamaica from Spain.
- 1768John Wilkes is imprisoned for writing an article for The North Briton severely criticizing King George III. This action provokes rioting in London.
- 1773The Parliament of Great Britain passes the Tea Act, designed to save the British East India Company by granting it a monopoly on the North American tea trade.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: Representatives from the Thirteen Colonies begin the Second Continental Congress in Philadelphia.
- 1940World War II: German fighters accidentally bomb the German city of Freiburg.
- 1940World War II: Germany invades Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg.
- 1997The Maeslantkering, a storm surge barrier in the Netherlands that is one of the world’s largest moving structures, is opened by Queen Beatrix.
- 2008An EF4 tornado strikes the Oklahoma–Kansas state line, killing 21 people and injuring over 100.
- 2012The Damascus bombings are carried out using a pair of car bombs detonated by suicide bombers outside of a military intelligence complex in Damascus, Syria, killing 55 people and injuring 400 others
View the complete list of historical events for May 10.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 10 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Archuleta, Meret Becker, Helios Creed, Lindy Booth, Scott Alexander, Thomas Mikal Ford, Roger Delgado, Danny John-Jules, David Chokachi, Agnes Nixon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 10, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was American Woman / No Sugar Tonight by The Guess Who as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 16, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 4, 1929 – Jerry Adler, American actor, director, and producer; April 14, 1957 – Lothaire Bluteau, Canadian actor; February 13, 1945 – King Floyd, American singer-songwriter (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 992