Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of May 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
May 10, 1970 was a Sunday and it was the 130th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 346 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,186 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 582 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902David O. Selznick
- 1943David Clennon
- 1944Marie-France Pisier
- 1948Meg Foster
- 1950Natalya Bondarchuk
- 1952Kikki Danielsson
- 1959Victoria Rowell
- 1973Tora Sudiro
- 1977Denise Ho
- 1992Charice Pempengco
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 10.
- 1727Anne-Robert-Jacques Turgot, Baron de Laune, French economist and politician, French Controller-General of Finances (d. 1781)
- 1770Louis-Nicolas Davout, French general and politician, French Minister of War (d. 1823)
- 1843Benito Pérez Galdós, Spanish author and playwright (d. 1920)
- 1878Gustav Stresemann, German journalist and politician, Chancellor of Germany, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1929)
- 1890Alfred Jodl, German general (d. 1946)
- 1948Meg Foster, American actress
- 1974Liu Fang, Chinese pipa player
- 1977Sergei Nakariakov, Russian trumpet player
- 1989Lindsey Shaw, American actress, singer, and producer
- 1990Lauren Potter, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 70Siege of Jerusalem: Titus, son of emperor Vespasian, opens a full-scale assault on Jerusalem and attacks the city’s Third Wall to the northwest.
- 1497Amerigo Vespucci allegedly leaves Cádiz for his first voyage to the New World.
- 1768John Wilkes is imprisoned for writing an article for The North Briton severely criticizing King George III. This action provokes rioting in London.
- 1849Astor Place Riot: A riot breaks out at the Astor Opera House in Manhattan, New York City over a dispute between actors Edwin Forrest and William Charles Macready, killing at least 25 and injuring over 120.
- 1864American Civil War: Colonel Emory Upton leads a 10-regiment “Attack-in-depth” assault against the Confederate works at The Battle of Spotsylvania, which, though ultimately unsuccessful, would provide the idea for the massive assault against the Bloody Angle on May 12. Upton is slightly wounded but is immediately promoted to Brigadier general.
- 1866Romania National Holiday 1866-1947, The Modern Monarchy Instauration of the Kingdom of Romania, Carol I of Romania
- 1872Victoria Woodhull becomes the first woman nominated for President of the United States.
- 1940World War II: Germany invades Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg.
- 2005A hand grenade thrown by Vladimir Arutyunian lands about 65 feet (20 meters) from U.S. President George W. Bush while he is giving a speech to a crowd in Tbilisi, Georgia, but it malfunctions and does not detonate.
- 2013One World Trade Center becomes the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere.
View the complete list of historical events for May 10.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 10 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cara Dillon, Saul Williams, Lena Söderberg, Carl Weintraub, Anne Meara, Doris Roberts, Fernando Poe, Jr., Jay-Z, Scott Crary, Wolfgang Petersen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 10, 1970.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was American Woman / No Sugar Tonight by The Guess Who as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 16, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 1, 1942 – Terry Jones, Welsh actor, director, and screenwriter; September 2, 1984 – Jack Peñate, English singer-songwriter and guitarist; May 26, 1962 – Genie Francis, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,006