Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of May 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 10, 1970 was a Sunday and it was the 130th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 82 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,450 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 591 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Malley - a Rat Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 208 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Malley will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Malley will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1838John Wilkes Booth
- 1905Markos Vamvakaris
- 1938Jean Becker
- 1943David Clennon
- 1956Paige O'Hara
- 1961Johanna ter Steege
- 1971Craig Mack
- 1973Tora Sudiro
- 1976Udo Mechels
- 1990Lauren Potter
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 10.
- 1002Al-Khatib al-Baghdadi, Iraqi historian and scholar (d. 1071)
- 1714Sophie Charlotte Ackermann, German actress (d. 1792)
- 1775Antoine Charles Louis de Lasalle, French general (d. 1809)
- 1812William Henry Barlow, English engineer (d. 1902)
- 1813Montgomery Blair, American lieutenant and politician, 20th United States Postmaster General (d. 1883)
- 1879Symon Petliura, Ukrainian journalist and politician (d. 1926)
- 1908Carl Albert, American lawyer and politician, 54th Speaker of the United States House of Representatives (d. 2000)
- 1968Al Murray, English comedian and television host
- 1970Gabriela Montero, Venezuelan-American pianist
- 1995Missy Franklin, American swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1497Amerigo Vespucci allegedly leaves Cádiz for his first voyage to the New World.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: A small Colonial militia led by Ethan Allen and Colonel Benedict Arnold captures Fort Ticonderoga.
- 1833The desecration of the grave of the viceroy of southern Vietnam Lê Văn Duyệt by Emperor Minh Mạng provokes his adopted son to start a revolt.
- 1837Panic of 1837: New York City banks fail, and unemployment reaches record levels.
- 1857Indian Rebellion of 1857: In India, the first war of Independence begins. Sepoys mutiny against their commanding officers at Meerut.
- 1941World War II: Rudolf Hess parachutes into Scotland to try to negotiate a peace deal between the United Kingdom and Nazi Germany.
- 1946First successful launch of an American V-2 rocket at White Sands Proving Ground.
- 1960The nuclear submarine USS Triton completes Operation Sandblast, the first underwater circumnavigation of the earth.
- 1997A 7.3 Mw earthquake strikes Iran’s Khorasan Province, killing 1,567, injuring over 2,300, leaving 50,000 homeless, and damaging or destroying over 15,000 homes.
- 2013One World Trade Center becomes the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere.
View the complete list of historical events for May 10.
Curious about this Berry Cherry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 10 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Emilie Ullerup, Elizabeth Dawn, Guy Berryman, Andrew McMahon, Fee Waybill, Yūta Hiraoka, G. Edward Griffin, Gary Morris, Sienna Miller, Colette Deréal.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 10, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was American Woman / No Sugar Tonight by The Guess Who as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 16, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 6, 1982 – Romola Garai, English model and actress; February 21, 1961 – Christopher Atkins, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; August 9, 1972 – Juanes, Colombian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Ekhymosis).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,233