Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of May 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 10, 1993 was a Monday and it was the 130th day of the year 1993. It was the 19th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 175 days left before your next birthday. You will be 26 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,321 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,107 days or 8.51 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 315 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 16, 2025.
If a dog named Wilkie - a Lancashire Heeler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 120 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Wilkie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Wilkie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Anatole Litvak
- 1905Markos Vamvakaris
- 1938Marina Vlady
- 1965Linda Evangelista
- 1970Gina Philips
- 1975Shin Jung-hwan
- 1979Lee Hyori
- 1981Nicky Whelan
- 1993Mirai Shida
View the complete list of May 10 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 10.
- 1872Marcel Mauss, French sociologist and anthropologist (d. 1950)
- 1898Ariel Durant, American historian and author (d. 1981)
- 1903Otto Bradfisch, German economist, jurist, and SS officer (d. 1994)
- 1909Maybelle Carter, American autoharp player (Carter Family and The Carter Sisters) (d. 1978)
- 1918Desmond MacNamara, Irish painter, sculptor, and author (d. 2008)
- 1929Audun Boysen, Norwegian runner (d. 2000)
- 1938Marina Vlady, French actress
- 1958Rick Santorum, American lawyer and politician
- 1977Nick Heidfeld, German race car driver
- 1978Bruno Cheyrou, French footballer
View the complete list of May 10 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1503Christopher Columbus visits the Cayman Islands and names them Las Tortugas after the numerous turtles there.
- 1655England, with troops under the command of Admiral William Penn and General Robert Venables, annexes Jamaica from Spain.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: A small Colonial militia led by Ethan Allen and Colonel Benedict Arnold captures Fort Ticonderoga.
- 1876The Centennial Exposition is opened in Philadelphia by U.S. President Ulysses S. Grant and Brazilian Emperor Dom Pedro II.
- 1893The Supreme Court of the United States rules in Nix v. Hedden that a tomato is a vegetable, not a fruit, under the Tariff Act of 1883.
- 1940World War II: German fighters accidentally bomb the German city of Freiburg.
- 1941World War II: The House of Commons in London is damaged by the Luftwaffe in an air raid.
- 1946First successful launch of an American V-2 rocket at White Sands Proving Ground.
- 1975Sony introduces the Betamax videocassette recorder in Japan.
- 2002F.B.I. agent Robert Hanssen is sentenced to life imprisonment without the possibility of parole for selling United States secrets to Moscow for $1.4 million in cash and diamonds.
View the complete list of May 10 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Cosmopolitan? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 10, and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Amy Irving, Sundar C., Alton Brown, Tessa Souter, Aimilios Veakis, Mitch English, Bradley Cooper, Syed Kirmani, Tomoko Kawakami, Mike Epps.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 10, 1993.
Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th May 1993 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 5, 1965. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +188. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 18, 1978. Your incompatibility score is -143. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,538,268,316. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was That’s the Way Love Goes by Janet Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 15, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 134,310,651 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1993. The estimated number of babies born on 10th May 1993 is 367,974. That’s equivalent to 256 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 34,988 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 49,550 times in the year 1993. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 10, 1993. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 130th day of 1993
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 19th Monday of 1993
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2020: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 175 days
- Age on next birthday: 26 years old
- Days since birth: 9,321 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,107 days
- Years spent sleeping: 8.51 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 315
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 16, 2025
- Age in dog years: 120 dog years old using a Lancashire Heeler breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: March 5, 1965 (+188)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 18, 1978 (-143)
- 1993 world population: 5,538,268,316
- Number one song: That’s the Way Love Goes by Janet Jackson (May 15, 1993)
- Babies born in 1993: 134,310,651
- Babies born in 1993 every day: 367,974
- Babies born in 1993 every minute: 256
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 34,988 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 49,550 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1976 – Serkan Tektaş, Turkish singer and actor; July 23, 1938 – Ronny Cox, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor; June 3, 1971 – John Hodgman, American author and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,909