Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of May 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 10, 1999 was a Monday and it was the 130th day of the year 1999. It was the 19th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 224 days left before your next birthday. You will be 23 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,177 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,726 days or 7.46 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 277 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 16, 2031.
If a dog named Nipsy - a American Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 119 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nipsy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Nipsy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Fred Astaire
- 1938Jean Becker
- 1938Marina Vlady
- 1959Victoria Rowell
- 1967Young MC
- 1971Adriano Giannini
- 1971Kim Nam-joo
- 1971Leslie Stefanson
- 1995Yoan Garneau
View the complete list of May 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 10.
- 1843Benito Pérez Galdós, Spanish author and playwright (d. 1920)
- 1888Max Steiner, Austrian-American composer and conductor (d. 1971)
- 1923Heydar Aliyev, Azerbaijan general and politician, 3rd President of Azerbaijan (d. 2003)
- 1937Tamara Press, Ukrainian shot putter and discus thrower
- 1946Diderik Wagenaar, Dutch composer and theorist
- 1946Graham Gouldman, English guitarist and songwriter (10cc, The Mindbenders, and Wax)
- 1952Vanderlei Luxemburgo, Brazilian footballer and manager
- 1959Victoria Rowell, American actress and dancer
- 1977Sergei Nakariakov, Russian trumpet player
- 1981Samuel Dalembert, Haitian-Canadian basketball player
View the complete list of May 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Lynda’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1503Christopher Columbus visits the Cayman Islands and names them Las Tortugas after the numerous turtles there.
- 1655England, with troops under the command of Admiral William Penn and General Robert Venables, annexes Jamaica from Spain.
- 1774Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette become King and Queen of France.
- 1801First Barbary War: The Barbary pirates of Tripoli declare war on the United States of America.
- 1869The First Transcontinental Railroad, linking the eastern and western United States, is completed at Promontory Summit, Utah (not Promontory Point, Utah) with the golden spike.
- 1916Sailing in the lifeboat James Caird, Ernest Shackleton arrives at South Georgia after a journey of 800 nautical miles from Elephant Island.
- 1940World War II: Invasion of Iceland by the United Kingdom.
- 1970Bobby Orr scores “The Goal” to win the 1970 Stanley Cup Finals, for the Boston Bruins’ fourth NHL championship in their history.
- 1972First flight of the Fairchild Republic A-10 Thunderbolt II (a.k.a. “Warthog”).
- 1975Sony introduces the Betamax videocassette recorder in Japan.
View the complete list of May 10 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 10, and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nelly, Tim Bachman, Tereza Kesovija, Arthur Franz, Jay Black, Aidan Gillen, Amrish Puri, Brian McFadden, Teri Shields, Blackie Lawless.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on May 10, 1999.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th May 1999 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 20, 2003. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +159. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 20, 1976. Your score is -154. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,012,074,922. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Livin’ la Vida Loca by Ricky Martin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 15, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,704,749 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1999. The estimated number of babies born on 10th May 1999 is 358,095. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 26,539 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 35,361 times in the year 1999. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 10, 1999. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 130th day of 1999
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 19th Monday of 1999
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 224 days
- Age on next birthday: 23 years old
- Days since birth: 8,177 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,726 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.46 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 277
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 16, 2031
- Age in dog years: 119 dog years old using a American Water Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: February 20, 2003 (+159)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 20, 1976 (-154)
- 1999 world population: 6,012,074,922
- Number one song: Livin’ la Vida Loca by Ricky Martin (May 15, 1999)
- Babies born in 1999: 130,704,749
- Babies born in 1999 every day: 358,095
- Babies born in 1999 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 26,539 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 35,361 babies
- Roman numerals: X.V.MCMXCIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 22, 1904 – Constance Bennett, American actress, singer, and producer (d. 1965); October 5, 1983 – Nicky Hilton, American model and fashion designer; December 27, 1901 – Irene Handl, English actress (d. 1987).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,022