Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1921 was a Wednesday and it was the 131st day of the year 1921. It was the 19th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 267 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,893 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,964 days or 32.76 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,216 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 17, 1953.
If a dog named Kenshi - a Bloodhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 491 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kenshi will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Kenshi will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Margaret Rutherford
- 1928Marco Ferreri
- 1935Kit Lambert
- 1952Frances Fisher
- 1958Dan Ireland
- 1963Roark Critchlow
- 1981Austin O'Brien
- 1982Cory Monteith
- 1988Ace Hood
View the complete list of May 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1909Ellis R. Dungan, American director and producer (d. 2001)
- 1914Haroun Tazieff, French volcanologist and geologist (d. 1998)
- 1925Edward J. King, American football player and politician, 66th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 2006)
- 1928Andrew van der Bijl, Dutch missionary and author
- 1932Valentino Garavani, Italian fashion designer, founded Valentino SpA
- 1948Shigeru Izumiya, Japanese singer, actor, and poet
- 1954Judith Weir, English composer and educator
- 1956Theresa Burke, Canadian journalist and producer
- 1972Daniel Ornellas, South African bass player (Tree63)
- 1984Andrés Iniesta, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of May 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 868A copy of the Diamond Sutra is printed in China, making it the oldest known dated printed book.
- 1745War of the Austrian Succession: Battle of Fontenoy: French forces defeat an Anglo-Dutch–Hanoverian army.
- 1820HMS Beagle, the ship that will take Charles Darwin on his scientific voyage, is launched.
- 1833The Aberdeen-built brig Lady of the Lake struck an iceberg and sank off the coast of Newfoundland with the loss of up to 265 passengers and crew.
- 1960In Buenos Aires, Argentina, four Israeli Mossad agents capture fugitive Nazi Adolf Eichmann who is living under the alias of Ricardo Klement.
- 1963Racist bombings in Birmingham, Alabama disrupt nonviolence in the Birmingham campaign and precipitate a crisis involving federal troops.
- 1985Bradford City stadium fire: Fifty-six spectators die and more than 200 are injured in a flash fire at Valley Parade football ground during a match against Lincoln City in Bradford, England.
- 1997Deep Blue, a chess-playing supercomputer, defeats Garry Kasparov in the last game of the rematch, becoming the first computer to beat a world-champion chess player in a classic match format.
- 2000Second Chechen War: Chechen separatists ambush Russian paramilitary forces in the Republic of Ingushetia.
- 2013Fifty-two people are killed in a bombing in Reyhanlı, Turkey.
View the complete list of May 11 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Duhat Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Violeta Andrei, Anita Dobson, Bobby Bazini, Junpei Mizobata, Ashley Johnson, Lída Baarová, Ron Lester, Daniel MacPherson, Chin Ka-lok, Rina Ikoma.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 11, 1921.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th May 1921 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 5, 1911. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 16, 1912. Your incompatibility score is -132. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 11, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 131st day of 1921
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 19th Wednesday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 267 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 35,893 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,964 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.76 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,216
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 17, 1953
- Age in dog years: 491 dog years old using a Bloodhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: May 5, 1911 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 16, 1912 (-132)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.V.MCMXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 30, 1915 – Jane Randolph, American-Swiss actress and singer (d. 2009); January 15, 1933 – Patricia Blair, American actress (d. 2013); January 7, 1978 – Asami Imajuku, Japanese model, actress, and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,018