Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1937 was a Tuesday and it was the 131st day of the year 1937. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 17 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,203 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 989 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Kurt Gerron
- 1909Ellis R. Dungan
- 1927Mort Sahl
- 1941Eric Burdon
- 1958Christian Brando
- 1963Roark Critchlow
- 1981Austin O'Brien
- 1983Hanna Verboom
- 1999Sabrina Carpenter
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1014Anawrahta, founder of the Pagan Empire (d. 1077)
- 1911Mitchell Sharp, Canadian economist and politician, 23rd Canadian Minister of Finance (d. 2004)
- 1927Gene Savoy, American explorer, author, and scholar (d. 2007)
- 1964John Parrott, English snooker player and sportscaster
- 1972Anita Hegh, Australian actress
- 1974Kevin Brown, English-Canadian ice hockey player
- 1974Stanley Gene, Papua New Guinean rugby player and coach
- 1979Vytautas Žiūra, Lithuanian-Austrian handball player
- 1981Austin O'Brien, American actor and photographer
- 1982Cory Monteith, Canadian actor and singer (d. 2013)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 330Byzantium is renamed Nova Roma during a dedication ceremony, but it is more popularly referred to as Constantinople.
- 912Alexander becomes Emperor of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1792Captain Robert Gray becomes the first documented white person to sail into the Columbia River.
- 1812Prime Minister Spencer Perceval is assassinated by John Bellingham in the lobby of the House of Commons, London.
- 1820HMS Beagle, the ship that will take Charles Darwin on his scientific voyage, is launched.
- 1867Luxembourg gains its independence.
- 1894Pullman Strike: Four thousand Pullman Palace Car Company workers go on a wildcat strike in Illinois.
- 1960In Buenos Aires, Argentina, four Israeli Mossad agents capture fugitive Nazi Adolf Eichmann who is living under the alias of Ricardo Klement.
- 1996After the aircraft’s departure from Miami, a fire started by improperly handled chemical oxygen generators in the cargo hold of Atlanta-bound ValuJet Flight 592 causes the Douglas DC-9 to crash in the Florida Everglades killing all 110 on board.
- 2013Fifty-two people are killed in a bombing in Reyhanlı, Turkey.
View the complete list of historical events for May 11.
Curious about this Honey Lavender? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11 and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Solange Knowles, Takanori Nishikawa, Lee Da-hae, Farrah Franklin, Austin Butler, Bernie Casey, G. N. Balasubramaniam, Liza Umarova, Tabby Thomas, Eileen Davidson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 11, 1937.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 28, 1953 – Rosemary Ashe, English actress and singer; December 14, 1952 – John Lurie, American actor, saxophonist, painter, director, and producer (The Lounge Lizards); November 7, 1946 – John Aylward, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 877