Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1937 was a Tuesday and it was the 131st day of the year 1937. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 228 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,357 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 994 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Kurt Großkurth
- 1950Sadashiv Amrapurkar
- 1952Frances Fisher
- 1958Christian Brando
- 1958Dan Ireland
- 1965Greg Dulli
- 1972Anita Hegh
- 1983Hanna Verboom
- 1983Holly Valance
- 1999Sabrina Carpenter
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1801Henri Labrouste, French architect and academic, designed the Sainte-Geneviève Library (d. 1875)
- 1881Al Cabrera, Spanish-Cuban baseball player and manager (d. 1964)
- 1935Kit Lambert, English record producer and manager (d. 1981)
- 1955John DeStefano, Jr., American politician, 49th Mayor of New Haven
- 1961Kimberly McCarthy, American murderer (d. 2013)
- 1968Jeffrey Donovan, American actor, director, and producer
- 1972Anita Hegh, Australian actress
- 1980Guji Lorenzana, American-Filipino actor and singer
- 1984Andrés Iniesta, Spanish footballer
- 1988Brad Marchand, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 868A copy of the Diamond Sutra is printed in China, making it the oldest known dated printed book.
- 1745War of the Austrian Succession: Battle of Fontenoy: French forces defeat an Anglo-Dutch–Hanoverian army.
- 1792Captain Robert Gray becomes the first documented white person to sail into the Columbia River.
- 1889An attack upon a U.S. Army paymaster and escort results in the theft of over $28,000 and the award of two Medals of Honor.
- 1918The Mountainous Republic of the Northern Caucasus is officially established.
- 1942William Faulkner’s collections of short stories, Go Down, Moses, is published.
- 1945World War II: Off the coast of Okinawa, the aircraft carrier USS Bunker Hill is hit by two kamikazes, killing 346 of its crew. Although badly damaged, the ship is able to return to the U.S. under its own power.
- 1973Citing government misconduct, Daniel Ellsberg has charges for his involvement in releasing the Pentagon Papers to The New York Times dismissed.
- 1985Bradford City stadium fire: Fifty-six spectators die and more than 200 are injured in a flash fire at Valley Parade football ground during a match against Lincoln City in Bradford, England.
- 1987In Baltimore, the first heart–lung transplant takes place. The surgery is performed by Dr. Bruce Reitz of the Stanford University School of Medicine.
View the complete list of historical events for May 11.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11 and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Josh Ritter, Perry Como, Carlos Alazraqui, Ray Charles, Barbora Bobuľová, Peter Hayes, Peter Duncan, Miranda Chartrand, Mandy Moore, Kang Seung-yoon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 11, 1937.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 19, 1937 – Maurice Roëves, English-Scottish actor; March 17, 1974 – Marisa Coughlan, American actress; June 4, 1939 – Henri Pachard, American director and producer (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 963