Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1937 was a Tuesday and it was the 131st day of the year 1937. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 348 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,237 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 990 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Mort Sahl
- 1933Zoran Radmilović
- 1952Shohreh Aghdashloo
- 1963Masatoshi Hamada
- 1963Natasha Richardson
- 1965Greg Dulli
- 1965Monsour del Rosario
- 1980Guji Lorenzana
- 1999Sabrina Carpenter
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1911Phil Silvers, American actor and singer (d. 1985)
- 1930Edsger W. Dijkstra, Dutch computer scientist and academic, co-developed THE multiprogramming system (d. 2002)
- 1935Kit Lambert, English record producer and manager (d. 1981)
- 1936Carla Bley, American pianist, composer, and bandleader (Jazz Composer’s Orchestra)
- 1964Floyd Youmans, American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1965Stefano Domenicali, Italian race car driver and manager
- 1978Laetitia Casta, French model and actress
- 1980Ernest Vardanean, Armenian-Moldovan political scientist and journalist
- 1985Sifow, Japanese singer
- 1988Ace Hood, American rapper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 912Alexander becomes Emperor of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1820HMS Beagle, the ship that will take Charles Darwin on his scientific voyage, is launched.
- 1880Seven people are killed in the Mussel Slough Tragedy, a gun battle in California.
- 1889An attack upon a U.S. Army paymaster and escort results in the theft of over $28,000 and the award of two Medals of Honor.
- 1891The Ōtsu incident: Tsarevich Nicholas Alexandrovich of Imperial Russia (later Nicholas II) suffers a critical head injury during a sword attack by Japanese policeman Tsuda Sanzō. He is rescued by Prince George of Greece and Denmark.
- 1910An act of the U.S. Congress establishes Glacier National Park in Montana.
- 1970The Lubbock tornado, a F5 tornado, hits Lubbock, Texas, killing 26 and causing $250 million in damage.
- 1987Klaus Barbie goes on trial in Lyon for war crimes committed during World War II.
- 2000Second Chechen War: Chechen separatists ambush Russian paramilitary forces in the Republic of Ingushetia.
- 2010David Cameron becomes Prime Minister of the United Kingdom following talks between the Conservatives and Liberal Democrats to form the UK’s first coalition government since World War II after elections produced a hung parliament.
View the complete list of historical events for May 11.
Curious about this Green Guava Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11 and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dannielle Brent, Jaimee Kaire-Gataulu, Jeff Timmons, John Bishop, Paul Michael Glaser, Layzie Bone, Karl Dall, Karen Knowles, Brandon Routh, Klaus Voormann.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 11, 1937.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 2, 1962 – James Hunter, English singer-songwriter and guitarist; July 16, 1974 – Ryan McCombs, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Soil and Drowning Pool); February 21, 1935 – Mark McManus, Scottish actor (d. 1994).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 905