Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1940 was a Saturday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1940. It was the 19th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 332 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,618 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,873 days or 27.03 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,003 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 18, 1972.
If a dog named Milktea - a Peekapoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 344 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Milktea will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Milktea will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Margaret Rutherford
- 1897Kurt Gerron
- 1909Ellis R. Dungan
- 1911Phil Silvers
- 1927Mort Sahl
- 1958Dan Ireland
- 1963Natasha Richardson
- 1970Nicky Katt
- 1985Matt Giraud
View the complete list of May 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1871Frank Schlesinger, American astronomer and author (d. 1943)
- 1890Willie Applegarth, English-American sprinter (d. 1958)
- 1952Shohreh Aghdashloo, Iranian-American actress
- 1954Judith Weir, English composer and educator
- 1958Nalliah Kumaraguruparan, Sri Lankan accountant and politician
- 1961Luis Felipe, Cuban gang leader, founded the Latin Kings
- 1978Perttu Kivilaakso, Finnish cellist and composer (Apocalyptica)
- 1980Ernest Vardanean, Armenian-Moldovan political scientist and journalist
- 1986Ronny Heberson Furtado de Araújo, Brazilian footballer
- 1989Giovani dos Santos, Mexican footballer
View the complete list of May 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Don’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1310In France, fifty-four members of the Knights Templar are burned at the stake as heretics.
- 1792Captain Robert Gray becomes the first documented white person to sail into the Columbia River.
- 1812Prime Minister Spencer Perceval is assassinated by John Bellingham in the lobby of the House of Commons, London.
- 1862American Civil War: The ironclad CSS Virginia is scuttled in the James River northwest of Norfolk, Virginia.
- 1880Seven people are killed in the Mussel Slough Tragedy, a gun battle in California.
- 1889An attack upon a U.S. Army paymaster and escort results in the theft of over $28,000 and the award of two Medals of Honor.
- 1949Siam officially changes its name to Thailand for the second time. The name had been in use since 1939 but was reverted in 1945.
- 1970The Lubbock tornado, a F5 tornado, hits Lubbock, Texas, killing 26 and causing $250 million in damage.
- 1987In Baltimore, the first heart–lung transplant takes place. The surgery is performed by Dr. Bruce Reitz of the Stanford University School of Medicine.
- 2014Fifteen people are killed and 46 injured in Kinshasa in a stampede caused by tear gas being thrown into the stand by police officers attempting to defuse a hostile incident.
View the complete list of May 11 historical events.
Curious about this Lanzones Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11, and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Arianne Zucker, Patty Maloney, Amanda Palmer, Mikako Komatsu, Dennis Waterman, Lacey Turner, Elaine Hendrix, Khas-Magomed Hadjimuradov, Sergio Di Zio, Vilgot Sjöman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 11, 1940.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th May 1940 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 30, 1964. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +193. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 26, 1947. Your score is -190. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 925. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,201 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 62,471 times in the year 1940. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 11, 1940. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 132nd day of 1940
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 19th Saturday of 1940
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 332 days
- Age on next birthday: 82 years old
- Days since birth: 29,618 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,873 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.03 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,003
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 18, 1972
- Age in dog years: 344 dog years old using a Peekapoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: August 30, 1964 (+193)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 26, 1947 (-190)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,201 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 62,471 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.V.MCMXL
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 5, 1956 – Adriana Barraza, Mexican actress and director; May 1, 1978 – James Badge Dale, American actor; August 5, 1947 – Angry Anderson, Australian singer-songwriter and actor (Rose Tattoo, The Party Boys, and Buster Brown).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,886